[APP] Fascinate Xperia Arc Launcher (Modified)

Search This thread

blizzard1017

Jul 2, 2007
Texas
I love this launcher. I tweaked another version of it aswell but I was hoping you could help me. Where do I go to remove pages? I see you only have 5 as mine has 7. All of which except two are useless to me lol.

fast rock

Jan 29, 2009
Hi,

It works great on Nexus S, Thanks :)

I have 2 requests if possible:

1- The actual XPERIA Arc launcher has a page indicator on the app drawer, similar to the one on the top of the home screen. Can that be done with this version?
2- Can the app drawer remamber the last page that I was using? So when I open it again it takes me to where I was instead of the first page.

Thanks ..

blizzard1017

Jul 2, 2007
Texas
Hi,

It works great on Nexus S, Thanks :)

I have 2 requests if possible:

1- The actual XPERIA Arc launcher has a page indicator on the app drawer, similar to the one on the top of the home screen. Can that be done with this version?
2- Can the app drawer remamber the last page that I was using? So when I open it again it takes me to where I was instead of the first page.

Thanks ..
I have toyed around with a few versions and every one has sent me back to the 1st page. Not sure of your NS will do it too but on the Vibrant the app drawer defaults back to 'custom' on reboot.

I'm not xml guru but as soon as I get some assistance as to where some of the features are located I plan to customize the heck out of it. lol

backhead92

Oct 25, 2010
I have toyed around with a few versions and every one has sent me back to the 1st page. Not sure of your NS will do it too but on the Vibrant the app drawer defaults back to 'custom' on reboot.

I'm not xml guru but as soon as I get some assistance as to where some of the features are located I plan to customize the heck out of it. lol

For 7 homescreens look in /res/values/interger.xml
For showing the page-indicator in apptray look at: /res/layout/apptray.xml
And if i am not mistaking for page indicator in homewscreens:
\copy desktop.xml from layout-ldp[i-v4 to layout-hdpi-v4 and edit it

BTW: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11907212&postcount=163 ;)

Last edited:

blizzard1017

Jul 2, 2007
Texas

Wellllll hell. Took my Sunday afternoon right away from me didn't you lol. j/k

Excellent work my friend. I want to get mine down to three pages.

Would you happen to know how to remove the notification bar? I'm not quite sure I want that to be a permanent option though so I assume it might be pretty extensive.

backhead92

Oct 25, 2010
Wellllll hell. Took my Sunday afternoon right away from me didn't you lol. j/k

Excellent work my friend. I want to get mine down to three pages.

Would you happen to know how to remove the notification bar? I'm not quite sure I want that to be a permanent option though so I assume it might be pretty extensive.

Haven't looked at how to do that, but i can take a look.And 3 pages is no problem.

rjmoorejr1

Dec 22, 2010
Awesome launcher, looks great and its fast too!! Only thing on my wishlist would be having the app drawer return to the page I last was on. Anyone know how to get that accomplished? Thanks for providing this badass launcher!

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
Hey guys. Thanks for the wonderful responses. I am on Spring Break in Daytona Beach right now having a greattttt time. As soon as I get back I will get to work on a few of your responses and requests that I have seen and possibly make this launcher a lot better. I have ported this over many of my friends phones and it works perfectly on any Samsung Galaxy S phone. I will get back to this soon!,

Reactions: gmr2048

caleb4992

Oct 21, 2010
Rayne
This launcher is great. The only thing it's missing is a way to hide app icons. I have a lot of stuff that doesn't actually do anything and i'd love to hide them.

vikas776

Jul 16, 2010
Wow
Only thing i always miss in any rom is a great launcher.
Just installed it on HTC DHD CM7 and it rocks
Love the simplicity

TheMathMan

Dec 30, 2009
Brighton
I'm having a mental moment it seems... how do I get an app into a folder on the front screen?

I've tried hovering them over the folder but its not doing anything...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found a version of the Sony Xperia Arc Launcher that works on all Galaxy S models. I have tweaked it to remove unimportant little things, and make it transparent, and a few other things that I hope you enjoy. It is lightweight and simple, it works as a better alternative to a similar to stock (Touchwiz) look, its minimal and incorporates a sexy transparent theme to it. Also, it has the option that uses FOLDERS, like the iPhone and MIUI. Thanks to backhead92 for the modification to fit our phones from here. For those of you who hate lag, this launcher does not lag at all in the home screen mode or in the app drawer, nonvoodoo. I'm sure it's even faster with Voodoo. Hope you like the little modifications.

snap20110310_204908.png
    snap20110310_133233-1.png

DOWNLOAD tweaked Fascinate Xperia Launcher:
    Galaxy S Xperia Launcher

Check out the xperia launcher in android apps and games...its heavily customized with many options...this was just a simple kang
    The download link is not working for me can u post another? Thanks!

Worked for me, try this one. It's the OP version just re-upped.
    Hey guys. Thanks for the wonderful responses. I am on Spring Break in Daytona Beach right now having a greattttt time. As soon as I get back I will get to work on a few of your responses and requests that I have seen and possibly make this launcher a lot better. I have ported this over many of my friends phones and it works perfectly on any Samsung Galaxy S phone. I will get back to this soon!,