*TrackMe* GPS/CellID Tracking tool for Google Earth & Google Maps

Search This thread

warmkiwi99

Aug 29, 2006
Aha, yes. Didn't notice the KM for the geofence radius. Thought it was metres! Will try again.....

Still no trigger. USed 1km from my office to trigger when outside. didn't fire
Then changed it for my journey back to trigegr when inside. that didn't fire either.

any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
I think the geo fence is cool too. One bug I noticed though. when you first go to add an alert, it asks for the distance in meters, (even if "english" is selected in config) BUT when you go back in edit the alert it changed to either km or Miles depending on config. SO if you go in the first time and enter 250 meters (which is the unit it's asking for) it actually sets it for 250 km or 250 miles.

hmm... you're right. I'll fix that. It should be km and miles.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
Aha, yes. Didn't notice the KM for the geofence radius. Thought it was metres! Will try again.....

Still no trigger. USed 1km from my office to trigger when outside. didn't fire
Then changed it for my journey back to trigegr when inside. that didn't fire either.

any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I'll test it again but I thought it was working fine.
How did you enter the lat and long? manually?

mbritten

Feb 17, 2007
Appleton, WI
I don't have a right click. When I try to hold the stylus (or finger) on the link it immediately follows the link rather than bringing up a menu. :\ Oh well, I'll just go through my Mac to install it. I was hoping to be able to get it directly from the first post though.

i use a program called download accelerator by winmoble then you just copy the link from pie and paste it in that program, or you can set it to intercept pie downloads automatically

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
I don't have a right click. When I try to hold the stylus (or finger) on the link it immediately follows the link rather than bringing up a menu. :\ Oh well, I'll just go through my Mac to install it. I was hoping to be able to get it directly from the first post though.

oh... I didn't know you were using your PDA...
no idea about that. I have never tried to download it from there.

phatman81

Feb 28, 2006
Jersey City
I have tried to look through as many pages as possible (100+, GOOD LORD!) and i did not see anything in refrence to if this is a PPC only application. I tried it on my shadow and when i launch the app, i get an exception error and it has to quit.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
I have tried to look through as many pages as possible (100+, GOOD LORD!) and i did not see anything in refrence to if this is a PPC only application. I tried it on my shadow and when i launch the app, i get an exception error and it has to quit.

In theory it should be compatible with any device running Windows Mobile and
Compact Framework.

Do you have installed Compact Framework 2.0?

chrigiboy

Nov 26, 2007
Hi,
the tool works fine. But i've got the fellowing problem. Google Maps show me "Speed: 14.06 MPH (14.06 km/h). But thats wrong 1 MPH = 1,609344 km/h. Where i can setup the multiplicator?

TrackMe V2.3.0.40

adebilloez

Feb 15, 2004
This only tells you if the command was sent to the database or not. It doesn't tell you the result of the command once was executed.

I assume that you also updated the php files on your server, right?

Yes last .cab for the PPC and re-install( with the readme of jcleek) the 1.07 PHP.

Upload seems ok for a new track name ! it's only location that seems not written in the DB...very strange

oliie

Aug 7, 2006
GREAT utility!

Hi,

GREAT programme - and thanks for letting us use your server.

I've just sent you a small donation to say 'thank-you' via PayPal... and I look forward to the future developments (especially stealth mode...).

Thanks again
Oliie

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
Yes last .cab for the PPC and re-install( with the readme of jcleek) the 1.07 PHP.

Upload seems ok for a new track name ! it's only location that seems not written in the DB...very strange

adebilloez,

It's difficult for me to tell you where is the problem unless I have access to your SQL tables and PHP code. I have the impression the problem is related with your tables. Something that you can try is to create a new database using the install script and compare that one with yours, and see if there is something different.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
Hi,

GREAT programme - and thanks for letting us use your server.

I've just sent you a small donation to say 'thank-you' via PayPal... and I look forward to the future developments (especially stealth mode...).

Thanks again
Oliie

I REALLY appreciate your contribution and also to these other people who did that too. man... you don't know how many hours I'm spending on this (I never thought this program was going to go so far!) and that is a good motivation to keep the program updated!

Thanks again and I hope you have fun with the program!!

daesimps

Mar 26, 2007
First of all I'd like to thank Staryon and Jcleek for their continued efforts - it's nice to see an app evolve so much in such a short period of time.

Staryon - I have noticed that if you have the GPS set to turn off between points you can't use the force update/e-mail position functions. You also can't go into the Geofence and add "current location" as a marker as all these options rely on the GPS being on. Is it possible to make these functions activate the GPS in order to update your position?

Thanks
daesimps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That would be amazing if an android version was produced!

I've been using the windows mobile version on my old phone for a charity bike ride we do across Europe every year, and it really does work a treat! It would be great if I only had to take one phone..

Thanks for your help, and if you need any assistance testing it....

Android version is looking good so far. I have been able to read from the GPS and upload the data to the server.
    Now I need to work in the offline mode, user settings and interface.
    Hopefully I will have something soon!
    ANDROID VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!!

I just published it in the marketplace. Not sure when it will show up.
    I also created a post in the Android forums. Please use that thread from now on.
    Here is the link

I hope people like it...
    Any news about Android version? This is only program that I miss at windows mobile.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I'm probably getting the phone this week. Hopefully I will start working on it the next one.
    +1 For an Android version.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Well..then I have good news for you! :)

The company that acquired TrackMe for WM has asked me to write a version for Android so I will start working on this in the next few weeks! :cool:

By the way, the interest for the WP7 is growing so I plan to release a new update soon too.
    Hi! Thank you for the new release of W7 App TrackMe. I'm still with my old TP2 phone and use WM 6.5 I think to switch with Android soon, do you plan to make an Android version ?

Have a good day!

JmCourir