FORUMS

[ROM][4.4.4] BeanStalk 4.4.4010 jflte (07-19-14)

446 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,090

By chrisc93, Senior Member on 1st June 2013, 02:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2013, 06:48 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Just to let you know, I'm still working on this build.

I get an alert saying "Unfortunately, the process com.android.Phone has stopped." with the latest build.
I did a full wipe so I don't know what's causing this.

Anyways, I am rebuilding it as I type this, so hopefully that problem will be gone.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisc93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisc93 Ad-Free
1st June 2013, 07:35 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Loving all the features, and not too many FC's, but there's a problem when I make a phone call, it doesn't go through, then FC. Once that gets fixed this will be the perfect ROM.
2nd June 2013, 02:31 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
As of now, the only bugs I know of are the BT and headset phone audio.
I was hoping that today's build would fix that, but when I boot it up, I get an error saying, "the process com.android.phone has stopped."
I have asked around to see if I can get any help with this issue. But for now, I'll just keep the 5/31 build up because it seems to be working fine.
3rd June 2013, 12:50 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellymonster442

Loving all the features, and not too many FC's, but there's a problem when I make a phone call, it doesn't go through, then FC. Once that gets fixed this will be the perfect ROM.

Can you provide a logcat?
I just tested the phone, and it works great...no FC!
What apps were FC on you?

I suggest doing a complete wipe (format data and cache too).
3rd June 2013, 01:02 AM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc93

Can you provide a logcat?
I just tested the phone, and it works great...no FC!
What apps were FC on you?

I suggest doing a complete wipe (format data and cache too).

Really? Whenever I would make a call, I would not be able to hear the other person, and they would not be able to hear me, and then after they hang up it would freeze, and after a couple seconds tell me that the phone had stopped working. I'm going to go ahead and do a complete wipe and flash the rom again. Hopefully it works.
Also, it only happened twice when I was on the ROM, but randomly while I was using it, my phone would say, "Unfortunately, the process com.android.Phone has stopped." I just pressed ok, and then restarted my phone and it would work.
I'm going to try and reflash the ROM, hopefully it works this time.
3rd June 2013, 01:13 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Really? Whenever I would make a call, I would not be able to hear the other person, and they would not be able to hear me, and then after they hang up it would freeze, and after a couple seconds tell me that the phone had stopped working. I'm going to go ahead and do a complete wipe and flash the rom again. Hopefully it works.
Also, it only happened twice when I was on the ROM, but randomly while I was using it, my phone would say, "Unfortunately, the process com.android.Phone has stopped." I just pressed ok, and then restarted my phone and it would work.
I'm going to try and reflash the ROM, hopefully it works this time.

Were you ever able to make a phone call?
3rd June 2013, 03:47 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc93

Were you ever able to make a phone call?

No, not once.
I wiped data, cache, dalvik, flashed the ROM. Not one FC. Phone calls going and coming. Best ROM I've ever used!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda premium
3rd June 2013, 03:51 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

No, not once.
I wiped data, cache, dalvik, flashed the ROM. Not one FC. Phone calls going and coming. Best ROM I've ever used!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda premium

Sweet! Glad I could help you out.
Still working on the BT and headset audio. It will be perfect with those completed
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisc93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisc93 Ad-Free
3rd June 2013, 06:27 AM |#19  
Flag Englewood
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Used it on the infuse since day one and just handed it over to my dad and he loves it !
Can't wait to see this here ! Scott is an amazing dev and thank you for taking on this ROM ! Is a very high scale that Scott has created with this ROM !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tavito05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tavito05 Ad-Free
4th June 2013, 06:50 AM |#20  
Flag Kennett, MO.
Thanks Meter: 56

More
BeanStalk refuses to install on my SGH-I337. It fails as soon as it executes to install using the Loki CWM 1.035
4th June 2013, 09:06 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholsten

BeanStalk refuses to install on my SGH-I337. It fails as soon as it executes to install using the Loki CWM 1.035

Try re-downloading it? I am using the same recovery you are and it worked without a hitch...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)