* MOD * 08/14/13 * Direct Injection v3.2.6_r4 * Entropy * Cpu Tuner * Ram Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Thumper333

Jun 25, 2012
Las Vegas
Re: | MOD | Scripts | Feb 27, 2013 | NOS-Injection v0.0.6 | Most Jellybean devices |

I'm sorry, but I did read it. It said do not use with any other tweak, which is why I asked how to properly apply yours instead of what I have now. I am still learning.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Aa far as my experiences go here is what I do: I flash EO's tweak and if all is stable and performance is good (which it always is) then I do a clean install and flash tweaks again and my phone flys. I've been getting consistent antutu scores in the 10400 range on my E4GT.
Hope it helps, as I said this is what I do and not sop in the op

Last edited:

gradford11

Jul 12, 2011
Indianapolis
Re: | MOD | Scripts | Feb 27, 2013 | NOS-Injection v0.0.6 | Most Jellybean devices |

Aa far as my experiences go here is what I do: I flash EO's tweak and if all is stable and performance is good (which it always is) then I do a clean install and flash tweaks again and my phone flys. I've been getting consistent antutu scores in the 10400 range on my E4GT.
Hope it helps, as I said this is what I do and not sop in the op

Thank you, Thumper.

McJesus15

Sep 12, 2012
Must have missed the part a while back where you said V6 supercharger with this causes battery drain. Just unistalled that now lol. Installing the latest version as I type this.

Reactions: Exit_Only

M3ntalPurg3

Jan 18, 2012
PNW

Why am I not surprised? I flashed v0.0.5 yesterday and it was way off for my phone but I was getting familiar with System Tuner also...so that means nothing. My phone was super laggy this morning, nothing was working. I was barely able to dl v0.0.6.
@Exit_Only You're my hero bro. My phone is super snappy, my signal its great where it used to be terrible, etc...
:round of applause:

TheHighlightGuy

Jul 23, 2011
Austin

@Exit_Only Just a heads up, you don't have a set of directions to install anywhere, either here or on the original thread. You may want to put some up for newcomers/people who are wary of installing tweak packages. Not hating, just want to avoid future posts about it. Thanks for all the hard work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Exit_Only

Jul 15, 2012
Mercer, PA

@Exit_Only Just a heads up, you don't have a set of directions to install anywhere, either here or on the original thread. You may want to put some up for newcomers/people who are wary of installing tweak packages. Not hating, just want to avoid future posts about it. Thanks for all the hard work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

All fixed. The op is still under construction :thumbup::D:beer:

Neuz

Aug 20, 2010
Treviso
R: | MOD | Scripts | Feb 27, 2013 | NOS-Injection v0.0.7 | Most Jellybean devices |

Mmm link not work for me :(
Is possible a mirror?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued due to kanging.

New project - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2411161

SCRIPTS | 08/19/2013 | Team Kernelizers | Operation Killjoy™ | Speed | RAM | Battery
    Re: | MOD | Ext4 | Feb 20, 2013 | NOS-Injected v0.0.1 | All Ext4 Device |

nerenade.jpg

BRAND NEW SQLITE3 BINARIES!!! FLASHABLE ZIPS!!!

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT FLASH THE WRONG VERSION!!! YOU WILL BOOTLOOP. IF YOU END UP BOOTLOOPING I WILL LAUGH AT YOU. Heed this warning and DO NOT take it lightly.

WARNING: FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU BOOTLOOP OR YOUR DEVICE BLOWS UP THEN SORRY YOU ARE S.O.L. READ MY MAIN WARNING BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!

SQLITE3 INSTALLER ZIPS BY ANDROID VERSION:

Gingerbread 2.3 - 2.3.7: http://www.mediafire.com/?37vubpukejhpmmy

Ice cream sandwich 4.0 - 4.0.4: http://www.mediafire.com/?317e8ff7kw97xz6

Jellybean 4.1 - 4.1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?veew6l0hvtr54h4

Jellybean 4.2 - 4.2.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?wdxcckabvwgx6pv

Jellybean 4.3 - 4.3.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?6dl23qvjwodsush

READ THE WARNING BEFORE FLASHING THIS ZIP!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

================================================

So you want to uninstall this mod?

Its very very simple!!!
    Go into Terminal Emulator App by Jack Pal and type this command...

Code:
    su
    uninstall
    reboot

Once your phone reboots your device will be restored to pre-tweak flash condition!!!
    OK I'm taking a break from developing. I got enough going on in my life right now. I don't have time to support this any more. Users inability to read the op is really annoying me and my patients is really wearing thin. So before I blow up and get my self in trouble I am pulling myself from developing for a while.

Also I've been having major issues with a few developers kanging my stuff without my permission. Xda has thus far refused to address these issues so this is one more reason I am withdrawing myself from xda for some time.

Sorry everyone, I really didn't want it to come to this but its got to be done. Hopefully things get fixed while I am departed. I will keep the links active.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm working on a new project. Major changes so this project is now dead. Operation Killjoy™ is in progress. I'm also changing my openness policy on my new project. Anyone who had my permission to use this project can still use this as I can not revoke permissions per xda rules. However I can start a brand new project with a brand new thread and change my policy of use. Developers can not or will not use my new tweaks in there project. Period. I'm really sorry bout having to do this.

This all stemmed from a huge kanging incident so unfortunately I had to take action as XDA won't address this infraction. But I do see why xda did change this policy a year ago. So I will keep these links open until my new project is ready. Soooooo anyone and everyone can kang to there hearts content. This WILL NOT be the case in my new thread.

Sent from my Direct Injected, Turbo charged SPH-L710 using TapaTalk BETA

Want to be direct injected? View my thread!!!
    Look for an update tomorrow ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2