htc one m8 port

Search This thread

emanu3le

May 18, 2014
Hi guys are just writing to Xda, turning here and there I found this port being developed for s4 A & T. .. some expert who is able to make it work even on i9505?
The link to the dw has been suspended but maybe with your help, be able to go to the rom

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2756044

i'm sorry if I wrote it in the wrong section but I can not write yet on developers page , I still know little xda ... good day :laugh:

arber95

Jun 3, 2012
Damn, i wish i was a good developer to port this to I9500. It's a perfect rom

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Hi guys are just writing to Xda, turning here and there I found this port being developed for s4 A & T. .. some expert who is able to make it work even on i9505?
The link to the dw has been suspended but maybe with your help, be able to go to the rom

i'm sorry if I wrote it in the wrong section but I can not write yet on developers page , I still know little xda ... good day :laugh:

Asked on rom thread b4 it was suspended if it was possible to port on international version but no reply ?
Interested to see if it's possible :cowboy:

PapaMag

Mar 13, 2011
White City, Utah
OnePlus 9
So I'm on a i337 ATT unlocked don't use safestrap cause I'm bootloader unlocked is this only for device with SS? Wouldn't mind trying but don't want a brick

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

So is this SS only never done that

dgcyears

May 21, 2013
I'll try it later (it may take some time as it's kinda late here and I may go to sleep soon) and tell you if it's working or not.

stevendeb25

May 27, 2010
england
pnht.org
Give a day or too if I get progress I'll let ya know. It's not good for dummies believe me lol it may need framework edits and stuff yet so it be an even bigger job. Someone else I gave link to last night also looking into it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Give a day or too if I get progress I'll let ya know. It's not good for dummies believe me lol it may need framework edits and stuff yet so it be an even bigger job. Someone else I gave link to last night also looking into it.

Cheers bud n keep up the hard work
Look forward to any progress you can help with :D:D
Or give me a shout if you need a bit of assist ? :cowboy:

Last edited:
Reactions: stevendeb25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's all BS end of project

Have you managed to boot it successfully ? If so could you PM me link ? :cowboy:

No doesn't boot at all stuck on Samsung splash. Tried various kernels no luck. No PC so all work being done on phone.

Bro, I have a PC if y'all can let me know what I need to do I'll do it for you guys. P.S. I have never done any of this before, but this is so worth it. ( Replace Files For Dummies :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk