FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODS][2.3.5] Pulldown Toggles + DEODEX + (11/12/11)

406 posts
Thanks Meter: 451

By mastafunk, Senior Member on 11th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is for those of you checking out the 2.3.5 update and are missing their toggles.. Ported from the Atrix 2.3.4 X2 port. Feel free to use these for any 2.3.5 based ROM's that may be under development. Added a second darker option with cyan status as opposed to the stock with lighter and green status.

Toggle zips are flashable in recovery.

DEODEXED 2.3.5
system/app
system/framework

These zips are not flashable they contain the files only. Push them in adb and remove any odex files, and delete dalvic-cache.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1321055440305.jpg
Views:	2654
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	779778   Click image for larger version

Name:	1321064823473.jpg
Views:	2166
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	779883  
Attached Files
File Type: zip toggles.zip - [Click for QR Code] (235.3 KB, 749 views)
File Type: zip toggles2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (235.3 KB, 788 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mastafunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mastafunk Ad-Free

12th November 2011, 08:27 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Undisclosed Swamp Location, FL
Thanks Meter: 451

More
Bump for changes...
12th November 2011, 08:38 PM |#3  
Flag Matewan
Thanks Meter: 188

Donate to Me
More
Lol beat me to it. was gonna do this tonight. Thanks man

Tapin' the Talk on the xSquared
14th November 2011, 05:39 PM |#4  
Flag Perham, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,340

Donate to Me
More
Flashed the toggles2.zip and I got the first screenshots outcome. So I think the matching for the screen to zip is

screen1 is zip2 and screen2 is zip1

That's the outcome at least for me when I flashed on Molten v2. Love it though nice job
14th November 2011, 07:53 PM |#5  
Flag under philadelphia above Delaware, beer heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motcher41

Flashed the toggles2.zip and I got the first screenshots outcome. So I think the matching for the screen to zip is

screen1 is zip2 and screen2 is zip1

That's the outcome at least for me when I flashed on Molten v2. Love it though nice job

Isn't molten for 2.3.4?
Those were for 2.3.5 I thought...hmmm
14th November 2011, 09:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

Isn't molten for 2.3.4?
Those were for 2.3.5 I thought...hmmm

Molten is 2.3.4 but I think you can flash these toggles on 2.3.4. I think the toggles are separated from the rest. Like a mix and match candy store haha

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App
14th November 2011, 09:04 PM |#7  
Flag Matewan
Thanks Meter: 188

Donate to Me
More
frameworks stay the same mostly in minor updates. It's mainly the system apps that change.

Tapin' the Talk on the xSquared
16th November 2011, 07:01 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
SO now that I can post here with links here is some fun 2.3.5 stuff

2.3.5 stock deodex and zipalined back up
http://www.mediafire.com/?2v1cebrld4e28hg

stock 2.3.5 pulls only ready to be adb shelled to phone
http://www.mediafire.com/?czcv7sjdo6uzlyj

2.3.5 debolat backup
http://www.mediafire.com/?qc7qpwy73ne76l0

my 1/2 A$$ liberity port with launcher and AOSP is OTW im ziping now

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

This is the last one for now depending on how long it takes for me to find a battery for my D3

http://www.mediafire.com/?5dk07insavy55d7

What included in back up
Room toolbox (should be pro)
AOSP email
AOSP Mms
Aosp Calander
Deskclock
Aosp car home
Liberty launcher (looks way better in 2.3.5)
Liberty Customizer/setings/commands These are slightly bugged to change settings after 1st time set up you have to wipe all cash !!DO NOT!! factory reset
debloat
dedodex
pulldown toggles
added back in MAPS and Voice search from market since did not deodex 1st round
Boat MINI Browser
Dsp Manager
Pda net
18th December 2011, 04:56 PM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag Connecticut & New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Thanks for your hard work!

FYI: Don't flash these over Eclipse 2.0.1 if you value your phones notification bar; doing so will make it no longer function and no matter how many times you wipe any/all caches, factory reset, or swear at your phone, the notification bar will not come back.

Sigh.

Edited by me because I am an ass.
18th December 2011, 05:23 PM |#10  
Flag under philadelphia above Delaware, beer heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalinor

Thanks for your hard work!

FYI: Don't flash these over Eclipse 2.0.1 if you value your phones notification bar; doing so will make it no longer function and no matter how many times you wipe any/all caches, factory reset, or swear at your phone, the notification bar will not come back.

Sigh.

To nip this one in the butt because I know its coming:

And before you ask, I know Eclipse has toggles on the notification bar. The problem is, and its the only problem I have with this amazing ROM, IMO there are just too many damn toggle buttons on the default eclipse bar most of which are totally useless.

Basically what I am looking for is the following:

Wifi -> Bluetooth - > GPS -> Data -> Screen Rotate Lock -> Flashlight

If there is a way to set up a screen brightness quad toggle (Auto, 1%, 50%, 100%) like "Power Control Plus" had before it was broken by Gingerbread, I would love that button between GPS and Data On/Off Toggle. If not, there is no reason for a toggle just to turn off auto brightness.

-Turning off Data will also stop syncing, not sure why we need a second notification toggle in Eclipse to disable Google Sync, unless that was a reboot toggle? Didn't try it before screwing up my notification bar but it looks like the Google sync toggle icon. Is this really necessary on a notification pull down? Unless most people use it several times a day, its really redundant.

-Screen Rotation Lock is a MUST. I don't understand how people get by not having a link to this option, obviously do not use their phone in bed, lying on a couch, hell IMO I don't think they use their phone at all accept sitting in some perfect posture position. Trying to catch up on the news before bed is a nightmare with the damn screen flipping back and forth as my phone is at a perfect 45 degree angle. It drives me nuts...NUTS!

The Sound toggle for me is redundant too as all I have to do to silent the phone is hit the power button and swipe. Its actually less work then hitting the power button, unlocking the phone, swiping the notification bar, and then hitting the toggle. Two steps vs four steps and with it already built into the lock screen, there is no need for squeezing it onto the notification bar which is already slam packed with toggle goodness.

The way I look at notification bar toggles are they should only be buttons you use several times a day or in an emergency, like the flashlight. The more crap you slam onto that bar, the smaller the buttons get and the harder it is to hit the right one. Secondly, its just cluttered. Redundancy with Data toggles, Sync Toggles, Airplane Mode, etc just add clutter.

Reminds me of MotoBlur... Bloated.

Is stock android too much to ask from Google/Motorola? I am so fed up with manufactures crap.

And no on the Droid Prime. Crap sub-par quality screen, no TransFlash (MicroSD), Duel Core POS TI processor when nVidia has Quad's (which are really 5 cores) in new phones by February. Sorry, I have one early upgrade left and then two years before I can upgrade again (My DX2 is an insurance replacement for a DX) because of Verizons BS removing early upgrades. My next phone has to last and two years from now a duel core phone will feel like its from the 90's. Maybe if the Prime was actually released on time it could have been a different story, but no TransFlash was basically a deal breaker. If I wanted out dated crap technology sold at a premium I would use an iPhone.

miss ur coffee this morning?

but that toggle u thought was google sync disabler.
yeah that was definitely the screen rotation lock toggle.
the one all the way on the right is the rotation lock on eclipse.

and I hope u made a nandroid b4 trying this...tho u might get away with a rom reflash also good luck
or else its sbf time
personally I like sbf my phone. its fun brining it.back from the dead lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ashclepdia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ashclepdia Ad-Free
18th December 2011, 05:39 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by too103

SO now that I can post here with links here is some fun 2.3.5 stuff

2.3.5 stock deodex and zipalined back up
http://www.mediafire.com/?2v1cebrld4e28hg

stock 2.3.5 pulls only ready to be adb shelled to phone
http://www.mediafire.com/?czcv7sjdo6uzlyj
I
2.3.5 debolat backup
http://www.mediafire.com/?qc7qpwy73ne76l0

my 1/2 A$$ liberity port with launcher and AOSP is OTW im ziping now

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

This is the last one for now depending on how long it takes for me to find a battery for my D3

http://www.mediafire.com/?5dk07insavy55d7

What included in back up
Room toolbox (should be pro)
AOSP email
AOSP Mms
Aosp Calander
Deskclock
Aosp car home
Liberty launcher (looks way better in 2.3.5)
Liberty Customizer/setings/commands These are slightly bugged to change settings after 1st time set up you have to wipe all cash !!DO NOT!! factory reset
debloat
dedodex
pulldown toggles
added back in MAPS and Voice search from market since did not deodex 1st round
Boat MINI Browser
Dsp Manager
Pda net

The lib port downloads as a .txt. You hijacked this thread. Your posting history does not lend credibility to this post. Could you respond as someone that is not half a$$ed?
Edit sorry I even took up more space here Mastfunk, please have mine and hi$ posts deleted.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)