[ROM][BETA] MIUI4DX2 Beta1 on behalf of aceoyame

1,664 posts
Thanks Meter: 595

By litetaker, Senior Member on 25th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2012, 07:32 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
I also noticed that Viber didn't install from market, and when I restored from TB it keeps crashing

25th January 2012, 07:32 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Video doesn't work at all for me, stills are 50/50

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
25th January 2012, 07:34 PM |#53  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRichardson

Everything is looking good. (Google Music, Google Voice, GPS, compass, camera are all aces.)

The only issue I'm having (aside from the same finicky wi-fi connection I was experiencing on DKZ's CM7 for DX2) is USB/PC support.

Every time I plug it in to my computer, the phone reboots itself and my computer never mounts the internal or external storage. Anyone else?

Also, I found a most excellent theme called "Metro," that I highly recommend.

I don't have the USB connection issue. Works just fine for me.
25th January 2012, 08:14 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 1,857

More
Ok, Ive been doing a little research on this ROM and it seems there are some pretty cool themes. How well do the themes work on this ROM for us? Do most of them work as they should?
25th January 2012, 08:17 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart

Ok, Ive been doing a little research on this ROM and it seems there are some pretty cool themes. How well do the themes work on this ROM for us? Do most of them work as they should?

Most is fair.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jubomime For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jubomime Ad-Free
25th January 2012, 08:18 PM |#56  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart

I don't know what the proper % would be but from what I have experienced with it, something like 40% of the ones in the theme downloader worked?

Slim!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SlimMan Ad-Free
25th January 2012, 08:19 PM |#57  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I'm not willing to sacrifice performance for aesthetic, think I'll wait until some bugs are worked out before flashing this. Bummer, I was super excited for this to go up this morning.
25th January 2012, 08:22 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 1,857

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubomime

Most is fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimMan

I don't know what the proper % would be but from what I have experienced with it, something like 40% of the ones in the theme downloader worked?

Slim!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Im probably going to try this out but keep my nandroid of my CM7 on call. lol.
25th January 2012, 09:03 PM |#59  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Love the ROM, but I'm going to wait until Ace get's the sound issue corrected as well as performance with certain games.

Once those are fixed, I'll be back. I normally would probably just stay on the ROM, but I have to take my daughter to soccer practice tonight and I'm going to be bored with no games to play.

In any case, I want to thank aceoyame for the excellent work he's done so far. This should be an excellent ROM. I loved how much free memory I had.

Once the kinks are worked out some more, which I know by his twitter account his on top of them, I'll be back for some more MIUI goodness.

Until then, back to CM7 for now.
25th January 2012, 11:31 PM |#60  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quick question, but what from Android's 4.0 framework should be apparent while I use the ROM? I'm not very familiar aside from maybe hw acceleration

Sent from my CM7 DX2
25th January 2012, 11:51 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
anyone noticed that the colors are more crisp? or im just imagining that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)