[Script] AAHK2 - Root, Debrand, SIM Unlock, S-OFF, SuperCID & Custom Recovery

Search This thread

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
So, will this be able to s-off a device that was unlocked with htc-dev, or would I have to go back to stock 2.2/2.3 and then run this script to unlock and s-off my device?

pawel1178

Aug 3, 2013
I have an issue with my DHD do not know what to do next came to me this message ... help

iv.pl/images/56539788936399803254.jpg

pawel1178

Aug 3, 2013
I did managed to have a current version 2.3.3 of the software that I have uploaded from this description but I have a problem why I jump out massive errors to close an application like android market, google contacts?

Phiber2000

May 23, 2010
I made prior to the operation WIPE and format the SD card and still have the same problem
Your problem is not script specific.
SD card is okay. ADB has no permission to push files to your internal storage.
Don't know why - that's not normal.

Create a textfile and write it to your storagy with "adb push <filename> /tmp/".
When you get this working AAHK2 can do its job.

Phiber

Last edited:
Reactions: varpar and 3498BoyZ

varpar

Aug 7, 2011
Good to know AAHK2 is on xda! Even I rooted and S-off my DHD using AAHK2 before it was on xda.
Phiber2000 provides great support in case you encounter any issues (which you shouldnt because guide is now in English :D)

Reactions: 3498BoyZ

xOverkill

Feb 22, 2010
Gdańsk
Which rom should be flashed before using this tool to gain s-off?

i have already unlocked bootloader through htc dev and touch recovery

Phiber2000

May 23, 2010
While preparing HTCdev unlocked devices (choose in main menu), the correct rom will be flashed automatically.

Phiber

Zaich

Aug 17, 2012
Original`?

Hi guys! :) I have been reading a lot lately on these forums.

Before i begin, i just have to check with you guys.

I am running totally stock and have done nothing with my HTC Desire HD.

Its version 2.3.5 with Sene 3.0.

I really really want to flash this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1778202 and if i follow this guide for the AAHK2 Script, I will gain root acces aswell of flashing the ROM i desire in the end, right?

- Anyways, the only thing I am uncertain of at this moment, is the requirements stated as:

original ROM
Original boot image ( this is not the HBOOT)
original Recovery

I am not sure about what these requirement means. I hope you guys can enlighten me on this subject.

Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cooltext1119380987ptyls.png

For HTCDEV unlocked devices :
    Unlocked devices via HTCdev need to be prepared via Option 'h' in main menu.
    This will do the downgrade too.
    As you know, the AAHK has expired and is no longer being developed by the author and there is no official support more!
    For this reason, there is now Phiber's 2000 AAHK2, which has already grown according to your wishes and will continue to grow.
    The original script was adapted, bugs were fixed, and unnecessary things were removed and slightly the HBOOT was modified.This should also work with Unlocked DHDs by HTCDEV.
    Code:
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if  you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

The Requirements:
    -PC with Windows XP, Windows 7 or (Windows 8)
    -Charged battery at least 75%
    -Original HTC USB Cable
    -Make sure that the USB cable and the USB port of your phone and PC are in order (loose contact)
    -Use USB2.0 port on the back of a PC ( Don't use an USB 3.0 port or USB Hub )
    -If you use a laptop please charge the battery and use the Charger.
    - original ROM
    Original boot image ( this is not the HBOOT)
    original Recovery
    Formatted SD card (AFAT32 4KB sector size)from one of the following brands:
    Samsung
    SanDisk
    Patriot Memory
    ADATA

CAUTION: If you use an incompatible SD card, the HBOOT will not working. Android also now no longer boots. This fix is expensive and risky!
    Among others the following brands lead to a soft-brick: Agfa, Hama, Trascend, No Name

-Enable USB-DEBUGGING : Settings » Applications » Development » USB debugging
    -Connection Type "Charge Only": Settings » Connect to PC » Default connection type » Charge only
    -HBoot-Status: *** LOCKED *** or *** LOCKED (OOW) *** or *** RELOCKED *** , or without lock status displayed
    When the mode of the bootloader is "ENG S-OFF", the LOCK status does NOT play a role!

Instructions:
    Install HTC Drivers v4.0.1.001
    Extrackt AAHK2
    Start The script with Administrator Rights (aahk2.cmd)
    In the main menu "1" and confirm.
    Follow the instructions on the PC strictly.
    If a downgrade was necessary, the procedure must be repeated. (If you dont know you have to downgrade or not, use the script it will tell you if you need it or not)
    Flash the current, (modified by Phiber2000) HTC image to prevent later problems with GPS/WiFi and sound (see FAQ).
    Optional: Finally, copy a Custom ROM on the SD card and flash in recovery.
    Downloads:

HTC Driver v4.0.1.001(only if you had'nt installed already driver)
    AAHK2 v2.15 - Mirror
    HTC WWE 3.12.405.1 with ROOT - GPS FIX(Radio: 12.65.60.29/26.14.04.28 M) (HBoot-Image) - Mirror
    Required RUU images are requested by the script: (In original Thread are more mirrors)
    PD98IMG DOWNLOAD LINKS

FAQ:

How do I get into the HBOOT loader and which version do I have?
    -Disable Fast boot: Settings »Power» Fast boot
    -Switch off you phone
    -Hold "Volume Down" and "Power" button
    -Once the HBOOT loader appears, release the keys
    -In the upper part of green written is now available the relevant information:
    -0(evtl. rosarote Zeile)Lock-Status
    1 ACE PVT...HBoot-Loader Modus & Security Flag
    2 HBoot-...HBoot-Loader Version
    3 MICROP-...not relevant
    4 TOUCH PANEL-...not relevant
    5 RADIO-...RADIO-Image Version
    6 ...not relevant

How do I get to FASTBOOT mode?
    -Start HBOOT loader (see above)
    - Navigate with the volume keys to "FASTBOOT"
    -Confirm by pressing the Power button

Which CID I have ?
    -Start FASTBOOT mode (see above)
    -On the PC, open existing Android SDK in CMD
    -Type "fastboot getvar all"
    -In the line "INFOcidnum ..." is now your current CID. (8 digits)
    CAUTION: Apps like CID GETTER don't work properly. Because the App asks the Build.Prop and everybody could change the build.prop.

How do I install after successfully rooting the latest ROM from HTC(modified by Phiber)? (This also fixes problems with GPS/Wifi/Soumd on custom ROMs!)
    -Unzip the "RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1_Radio_12.65.6 0.29_26.14.04.28_M_release_225512_rooted.zip"
    -Copy the "PD98IMG.zip" as a single file on the SD card
    -Start HBOOT loader and wait few seconds
    -Confirm query with "Volume Up"
    -After successfully flashing confirm the query with "Power"
    -Remove the SD card
    -Let android boot
    -Insert SD card
    -Delete the "PD98IMG.zip" from the SD card

Credits:

Hyuh
    attn1
    shad0wf0x
    Anthony1s
    Revskills
    Genepoole
    Phiber2000

Donation:
    PAYPAL LINK
    If you want to help Phiber2000 to continue his work please donate to him ! The support takes also much time on Android-Hilfe.de
    What to do next?
    Read some FAQs and sticky Threads
    Update the Recovery
    Make a Nandroid/Backup
    Install a Custom Rom {DHD Development List: ROMs, Kernels, and More}
    There's an option for preparing HTCdev unlocked devices in main menu.

Phiber
    See #105. After that you're debrandet too.

Phiber
    I was asked to test the free download links on this.

I was begining to think it was true that there are actually no Free download slots. I tried many times over several minutes and every time it said no free download slots. BUT after some minutes of clicking the "return to download link" it did actually give me free slots for all the downloads.

Not ideal, but it does seem possible to get a free download.

Mike