[INDEX][AIO][Rooting,Guides,Recoveries,Roms]

Search This thread

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
hello guys,
So, i'm using this Q700 which i have rooted last day (using framaroot) & also i have install CWM by Rajit. I want to know if it is mandatory to upgrade Q700 firmware to Q700i before installing any custom ROM. and I'm going to install Xperia QHD ROM [ http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51305842 ] ..

Please do reply. Thank you.

Yes, It is Necessary to flash Q700i firmware before installing any Custom Rom.

Reactions: prds359

prds359

Dec 29, 2011
Kolkata
Thank you for replying. Well I tried to upgrade it's firmware but I'm seeing this error msg "MT65xx Preloader - No driver found" . how do i install this driver manually? i'm using win7 64bit.
Thank you.

pm3tawala

Jan 19, 2014
Yes . it is mandatory to have q700i ROM flashed before trying any custom ROM.. Don't know exactly why but that's how it needs to be done.

...oops, didn't see you've already replied on that Abhinav.

Sent from my Q700i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

prds359

Dec 29, 2011
Kolkata
Check 2nd Post of this thread for details on installing Q700i firmware. Download and install driver from: http://d-h.st/yDP

followed this thread step by step. Downloaded & installed each n every driver & software listed here! Still getting that error message when connecting the mobile without battery, Sim & sd card. Error message is attached. waiting for solution, please.

**** Does this problem can be any way related to my windows update?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 179

choudhary i

Apr 23, 2013
if it is showing H+, then that should be problem of your carrier. try reflashing the ROM you are on currently.

hey abhinav
first of all thanks for your contribution to xolo q700 u really take it to next level i have tried all your roms & now on lewa os
every time I remove my battery & reinsert it it lost more than 50percent of my battery i don't know whts happening can u help me

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
hey abhinav
first of all thanks for your contribution to xolo q700 u really take it to next level i have tried all your roms & now on lewa os
every time I remove my battery & reinsert it it lost more than 50percent of my battery i don't know whts happening can u help me

Calliberate your battery using Battery Calibration App from Play Store.

Adonis_2115

May 18, 2012
Port Q700s Kitkat 4.4 Rom to Q700 and Q700i

Please anyone if can port Q700s kitkat rom to q700 or Q700i

iamgovind

Mar 31, 2015
Stable & Better ROM than Stock One ???

Great Job XDA Family. Among all the ROMs developed by developers, which is most stable and better ROM for XOLO Q700 ? Want to try MIUI but still confused between the MIUI ROM Versions ? Can Someone guide me Please.

koa192

Sep 20, 2019
Guys.. there are lot of development going on for Our Xolo Q700/Q700i. That's Why I made this thread to collect every development for this device in a single thread.

Easy Guide to Root your phone:

1. Download and Install Framaroot App from here
2. Select SuperSU from dropdown menu and choose boromir exploit
3. you will get Root Successfull message. Done reboot your phone
4. your phone is rooted now.

Installing Custom Recovery :

1. Download and install mobile uncle tools from Playstore or
2. Copy Recovery.img to root of your sdcard
3. open mobileuncle tools and select recovery update
4. select your recovery.img and select yes to flash recovery

NOTE :: if you see too many recovery images after choosing recovery update
then disconnect from wifi or mobile data then try.​
Farm root no longer works on devices running marshmallow and up the developer hasn't maintained the app

Top Liked Posts