poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
s9ooy5WgdXhGsPS8HJzs8uVhsm7_dI0S7pZ-G88BdzLmrpc1UEfrs7dGjBkBU2PVsSg=w705

GTA Vice City out today!!

DOWNLOAD

Video by us on a stock R800I

Description

Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.

From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.

To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:

• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings

Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola ATRIX 2, Motorola ATRIX HD, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, P, T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4

Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1, Toshiba Excite

**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**

For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
www.wardrumstudios.com

Find out more:
www.rockstargames.com

See videos:
www.youtube.com/rockstargames

Follow us:
www.facebook.com/rockstargames
www.twitter.com/rockstargames

Screenshot's

actual_1353520473.png

actual_1354143174.png

actual_1353520523.png

Rockstars blog page/Supported devices

Last edited:

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
It is in the thread's name. And hope Rockstar will make optimization better than GTA 3 (D-Pad only), something like Max Payne will be good too, but my dream is like Wild Blood/The Dark Knight Rises/The Amazing Spider-Man or another control-like games. Thanks for info poo-tang ^^.

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
OMG OMG!! I am over the Moon!!! :victory:

Thanks for breaking the news Poo-tang, you LEGEND :laugh:

BrianChase

Nov 7, 2010
Orlando
I just hope they do a MUCH better job with optimization. Both GTA3 and Max Payne had very poor optimization imo with GTA 3 not taking advantage of analog sticks and also requiring you to slide the device closed and use the touchscreen for sniping while Max Payne did take advantage of the sticks but the aiming was beyond imprecise; I didn't buy a phone with a game-pad to play a game with auto-aim enabled.

narflynn619

May 25, 2011
On board Nebuchadnezzar.
Anyone notice how the Xperia Play was listed among dual-core, if not quad-core phones, up there? Apparently it's the only phone on the list that has ****ty specs.
I suppose it's only to take advantage of the gamepad, regardless of how good the gameplay will be.

Deja vu (GTA3), anyone?

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Yeah, that's another story....But we can't say they didn't ever - some games was relased faster or specially for XPlay, and that's still very good gesture. But it should be still the same...

chabbe11

Oct 27, 2009
Really good news! Didn't have my hopes up on a release... But i wonder how the gameplay will turn out, remembering the ****ty graphics on gta 3. The Xplay is not really that powerfull

jcarbox

Sep 19, 2012
Maybe Rockstar see potential in Play, which is good for us.

Yeah. In fact there are some adaptors to add gamepad support to actual smartphones, because real gamers want something more than a touch screen.

As example, Moga is quite awesome: http://www.powera.com/moga

I wonder why Sony, which is launching an absurd amount of devices, don't believe in the sucess of a new gaming phone.

kgtau

Nov 18, 2012
Anyone notice how the Xperia Play was listed among dual-core, if not quad-core phones, up there? Apparently it's the only phone on the list that has ****ty specs.
I suppose it's only to take advantage of the gamepad, regardless of how good the gameplay will be.

Deja vu (GTA3), anyone?

hahaha seems right

but let's just hope rockstar release another version for xperia play which is runs more smooth on this device

Korinn

Jul 9, 2012
hahaha seems right

but let's just hope rockstar release another version for xperia play which is runs more smooth on this device

Guy's maybe it's just me but have you ever thought the X-Play was designed to be overclocked? Maybe that is one of the reasons it's still in the game. I've got no worries about Vice City running smoothly on my Play with very good graphics. And my SetCpu parameters nicely prevent my phone from the 'potential' danger of overheating. I think there will be a fair few more games yet...

ILikeTheWayYouMove2

Oct 24, 2012
Guy's maybe it's just me but have you ever thought the X-Play was designed to be overclocked? Maybe that is one of the reasons it's still in the game. I've got no worries about Vice City running smoothly on my Play with very good graphics. And my SetCpu parameters nicely prevent my phone from the 'potential' danger of overheating. I think there will be a fair few more games yet...

No phone is DESIGNED to be overclocked or it would of been sold at the overclocked speed but that said I can't wait to get this game!

Xperia-Play
NXT 1.3 LE
YNWA!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    s9ooy5WgdXhGsPS8HJzs8uVhsm7_dI0S7pZ-G88BdzLmrpc1UEfrs7dGjBkBU2PVsSg=w705

GTA Vice City out today!!

DOWNLOAD

Video by us on a stock R800I

Description

Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.

From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.

To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:

• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
    • New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
    • Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
    • Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
    • Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
    • Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
    • Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings

Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
    Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola ATRIX 2, Motorola ATRIX HD, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, P, T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4

Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1, Toshiba Excite

**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**

For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
    www.wardrumstudios.com

Find out more:
    www.rockstargames.com

See videos:
    www.youtube.com/rockstargames

Follow us:
    www.facebook.com/rockstargames
    www.twitter.com/rockstargames

Screenshot's

actual_1353520473.png

actual_1354143174.png

actual_1353520523.png

Rockstars blog page/Supported devices
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtavc

I didn't get it after reading the comments. Hope they fix it soon.

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
    I don't know what so many people are complaining about with this. I'm running the game with max settings, higher draw distance and resolution than default, shadows turned on and I'm getting practically no lag whatsoever.
    Granted the controls are not exactly perfect, I would have liked to see the game adapted to the GTA IV control scheme, and the touchpad controls could definitely be smoother (same problem as with GTA III), but I'm just grateful that such a great game was even optimised at all. Its not like they need xperia play users to boost sales. If you think the imperfect controls make it unplayable then try playing with the touchscreen. It won't be long until you realise that they aren't all that bad after all ;)
    Sorry when I first posted there was no as much info :)

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
    Added First video trailer from Rockstar. 1 week left Yay :)