[ROM][CM9] ParanoidAndroid [Build 12] - Jellybean flavoured - PDroid - Smooth&Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tonyp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
Quick quieston: In trebuchet, when creating a folder, there's now no folder icon, used to be in the first versions. By design, or is some asset missing?

That's by design, the folder icon is now the 4 icon preview. It's a modded launcher which scales better in tablet mode.
I like it, if you don't you can just use a trebuchet.apk from another ROM (but can't use tablet mode then for trebuchet).
It wasn't in build 2 because I forgot to include it there which I fixed with build 02.1.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: TrymHansen

May.Assem

May 2, 2012
Tonytonytony! This ROM is marvelous! I don't think I can thank you enough for it. :D

Sent from either my Iconia-A500 or my LG-P990, depending.

Netuser

Feb 4, 2006
Toronto
Tony how much battery are you getting?

I am very happy with this great Rom apart from battery: (

Before I was on Django Rom (stock gb) I was getting 2 day + and now not a day: (

I noticed that even on sleep it is consuming 7% battery per hour which is huge

On sleep my wifi is off. I am on 2g. Data I never use so disabled. I am all stock from your rom

Is this normal? Anyway to make it better?

Thanks

kadster007

Jan 30, 2009
New York
Stuck

I've downloaded Build 4, 3 times already but unable to flash. Stating error in sdcard "failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "p990" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "p990

i already have build 2 installed and running....

my 2nd concern is that I am unable to see if the phone is charging or not...shows the lightning bolt...but the meter stays the same.

Just realized...I have a P999...would that be the culprit?

Last edited:

olasz

Sep 7, 2010
I mean it just does not connect..does not find the phone...as soon as i change rom though the pc immediately finds the phone.
Any idea???

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

sn0wm4n

Feb 24, 2012
Does anyone know why i cant overclock my phone with paranoid, the options are grey, but that i was able to overclock wit nova?

Not really a big deal but i like the little performance boost

Eyekool

Oct 23, 2011
Zagreb (zapad)

Before I was on Django Rom (stock gb) I was getting 2 day + and now not a day: (

On sleep my wifi is off. I am on 2g. Data I never use so disabled. I am all stock from your rom

Thanks

Same here, battery drain is huge even in sleep on stock kernel, I'll flash custom ICS kernel as tonyp suggested in 1st post.

Sent from Croatia

tonyp

Feb 3, 2011

No, this is not normal. I am after 16hours usage at 50%. Slight usage, but still wouldn't be possible at 7% drain per hour.
Your phone is apperantly not going into the sleep mode, you need to track that down.
Did you full wipe? Did you restore apps with Titanium? If possible you shouldn't restore any apps with Titanium, this can cause problems.

I've downloaded Build 4, 3 times already but unable to flash. Stating error in sdcard "failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "p990" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "p990

i already have build 2 installed and running....

my 2nd concern is that I am unable to see if the phone is charging or not...shows the lightning bolt...but the meter stays the same.

Just realized...I have a P999...would that be the culprit?

Yes, the line is there for a reason ;)
I have an own PA thread at the G2x/P999, you have to get build 4 from there once it's ready.

I mean it just does not connect..does not find the phone...as soon as i change rom though the pc immediately finds the phone.
Any idea???

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Settings - Storage - Menukey - USB configuration. What is set up there and which kernel are you using?

Does anyone know why i cant overclock my phone with paranoid, the options are grey, but that i was able to overclock wit nova?

Not really a big deal but i like the little performance boost

You can't overclock with the stock kernel. Use a custom kernel to do so.

Last edited:

rzlatic

Jun 20, 2012
LV-426
Same here, battery drain is huge even in sleep on stock kernel, I'll flash custom ICS kernel as tonyp suggested in 1st post.

also check baseband, 218 can be a drainer sometimes.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Okay I already found the problem and recompiled the framework.jar to solve it.

Hotfix for users who already installed build 04
Flash it via recovery and wipe cache.

Build04.1 is currently uploading.

dummy question:
in 1st post you wrote

Full Wipe
Flash ROM + hotfix + Gapps
Advanced - Fix permissions

so does the yesterday's post means there's no need to flash rom and then hotfix as the hotfix is now forged into v4.1?
thanks

waterballoon

Jul 24, 2010
Singapore
POCO M3
I'm gonna get a 2X tomorrow, and I wanna flash this ROM (was deciding between this and NovaHD but apparently Nova isn't Supercharged and it lags after 3 weeks of usage...)

Are there any tips that you could give me to help me with my user experience? I understand that I can change some of the UI/apps (like GMail, Settings) to a tablet format. That's really cool...

fuxmen

Aug 4, 2010
Tarnów
Google Pixel 6
There weeks without lags is a miracle with every Rome here :) but yes this one is the best I have every use. Multitasking is owesome :)
Try it and You will love it :)

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

rugglez

Dec 30, 2011
Mushroom kingdom
I'm gonna get a 2X tomorrow, and I wanna flash this ROM (was deciding between this and NovaHD but apparently Nova isn't Supercharged and it lags after 3 weeks of usage...)

Are there any tips that you could give me to help me with my user experience? I understand that I can change some of the UI/apps (like GMail, Settings) to a tablet format. That's really cool...

Only 1 tip from my side. Dont get the O2x.
LG + Nvidia = Disaster

loipol84

Jan 11, 2011
Want to thank Tonyp(using ur rom atm)and all the other great people on xda that allow us to have a way better Android experience than Nvidia and Lg could even dream of...

Massive Kudos to all of u.
F..c off Nvidia and Lg.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Netuser

Feb 4, 2006
Toronto
No, this is not normal. I am after 16hours usage at 50%. Slight usage, but still wouldn't be possible at 7% drain per hour.
Your phone is apperantly not going into the sleep mode, you need to track that down.
Did you full wipe? Did you restore apps with Titanium? If possible you shouldn't restore any apps with Titanium, this can cause problems.

Yes I did Factory reset erase data, then delete cache, then delete dalvik.

I didn't restored any app with titanium, infact I didn't even installed Titaniumbackup. Only had installed call log backup and sms backup & restore app, to get my data back. And installed Skype (but drain was there before skype as I installed it recently)

So how can I track that down ? to know what is preventing it to go to sleep.

Btw last night I slept with 84% battery and when I awaked after 7 hours battery is on 41 % :( (wifi is set to disconnect on screenoff, i checked it was off, data is disabled, 2g network selected)

Thanks for your help :)

tonyp

Feb 3, 2011
The more I am using this ROM the more I am getting addicted to this. Great porting. Hope this would improve further.

Anything particular you want to see improve further?
I already have a couple small things in mind for a build 5 - but I do consider this build as stable as every major bug should have been fixed with build 4.

There's not much happening on the Cyanogenmod ICS upstream anymore, there're mainly device specific commits which won't help us. And we don't get anything p99x device specific as we're not officially supported for CM9.
The ParanoidAndroid team has already released alpha builds of PA for Jellybean which means once we have a stable JB for the 2x there's hope for a soon PA port.

The biggest (and best) change would of course be when LG finally releases a working ICS.
I'm already pretty satisfied with our ICS ROMs, but a fully working one would still make a HUGE difference.

By the way, here's a great link for people who'd like to track CM changes:
CM changelog: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#p990/cm9/next
And Gerrit of course:
Gerrit open commits http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:open+branch:ics,n,z
Gerrit merged commits: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged+branch:ics,n,z

Last edited:

CryptKilla

Dec 26, 2010
www.callofgods.de
Hi Tony

I have some problems.

1. How can i remove the frame on homescreen when i scroll it?

2. Sometimes it happend that screen goed blank. When i click back butzmton everything omis fine

Anyway, very goood rom.
Tnx a lot:)

Sent from my Tapatalk using Call of Gods :)
www.callofgods.de

parthabhatta

Mar 29, 2008
Calcutta
LG G8X ThinQ
Anything particular you want to see improve further?
I already have a couple small things in mind for a build 5 - but I do consider this build as stable as every major bug should have been fixed with build 4.

There's not much happening on the Cyanogenmod ICS upstream anymore, there're mainly device specific commits which won't help us. And we don't get anything p99x device specific as we're not officially supported for CM9.
The ParanoidAndroid team has already released alpha builds of PA for Jellybean which means once we have a stable JB for the 2x there's hope for a soon PA port.

The biggest (and best) change would of course be when LG finally releases a working ICS.
I'm already pretty satisfied with our ICS ROMs, but a fully working one would still make a HUGE difference.

Yes expected improvement after official ICS launch.

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
Hi Tonyp as I know this rom has pre-install V6 and need to customize before use is this right if yes so do I need to do like you explain in other thread that..

su
sh /sdcard/V6*
b
y
y
y
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][CM9] ParanoidAndroid [Build 12] - Jellybean flavoured - PDroid - Smooth&Stable

logo.png

My port of PARANOIDANDROID - a phone and tablet mode hybrid for CM9

If you like the ROM please press thanks, rate this thread with 5 stars
    rating_5.png
    and consider to
    buy me a beer here!

also consider donations to:
    molesarecoming (ParanoidAndroid)
    D4rKn3sSyS (ParanoidAndroid)
    Ricardo Cerqueira (Cyanogenmod)
    Feature Spotlight

ParanoidAndroid-Jelly-Bean-4.1-for-ATT-Galaxy-S31-48x48.png
    ParanoidAndroid

Per app densities and per app layout (tablet/phone)
    Change the dpi value for each app (or system element) the way you want.

iclauncher.png
    HwaSettings

Enable and disable the 2D hardware accelleration on a per app basis.
    As we still don't have a properly working hwa (thanks LG!) this tool makes the waiting easier.
    For example: Just disable hwa for the Browser / Facebook to fix the rotation crash.

redbeandroid.png
    Jellybean flavoured

Jellybean theme, animations, transitions
    You can find even more Jellybean features here:
    Jellybean keyboard - - - Jellybean Lockscreen - - - Google Now

com_privacy_pdroid____327029.png
    PDroid

Deny certain apps the access to specific ressources.

rsz1speedupandroid48x48.png
    Highly Optimized

V6 supercharged, OOM groupings, lagfree, dalvik fixes, etc.

businessandroid.png
    and a lot more

P990: automatic detection of SU660 BBs for automatic time (automatic NITZ fix)
    a couple datadrop fixes
    adb remount enabled
    flashable zip for LG UI 3.0
    flashable zip for AOKP weather icons
    tons of other things I am too lazy too list
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Userthread in the General section:
    [ROM][CM9] ParanoidAndroid [Userthread]
    What is it?
    • PAD (Per App Density) - choose a custom density for each of your apps!
    • PAL (Per App Layout) - chose PhoneUI or TabletUI for each of your apps!
    To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks.

This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode.
    This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually.
    Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course.
    Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on.
    This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.

Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size.
    You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to.
    You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot.
    You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode.
    Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself.
    This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

Thread Overview:
    1. Post --- You're looking at it!
    2. Post --- Downloads, Installation Instructions, Known Bugs & Changelog
    3. Post --- Addons
    4. Post --- Cherrypicks
    5. Post --- Q&A by noahk423, ty!

You have a problem?
    • First consult the Known Bugs section!
    • Next read through the Q&A!
    • Still nothing? - it's time to use the search!
    • Okay, go ahead and post your problem - but please include as much information as possible!
      Try to include a Logcat if you want quick help! (How to Logcat)

If you post something that is mentioned in the Known Bugs or the Q&A section you will get personally FACEPALMED:

Facepalm.jpg

Thanks to Donators:
    • aragorn7 (***)
    • xox101 (***)
    • scrm3r (**)
    • SREEPRAJAY (**)
    • SuperSkill (**)
    • nekke (**)
    • fnl (**)
    • mgl2 (*)
    • eyekool (*)
    • JulianTp (*)
    • phatpaw (*)
    • tehSecret (*)
    • Ska1i (*)
    • Nova163 (*)
    • jaspi72 (*)
    • Garfields 2X (*)
    • rzlatic (*)
    • theevilworm ()
    • fuxmen ()
    • Sjamaan ()
    • arroccoli ()
    • Sparazza*()

• I add everyone here who has his xda name in the PayPal comment. It can take a couple days sometimes.
      If you didn't do that or I somehow forgot you please send me a PM and I will make sure to add you asap!

Credits:
    • The CM Team and especially Ricardo Cerqueira, our CM device maintainer
    • D4rKn3sSyS and molesarecoming for the PARANOIDANDROID ROM
    • pastime1971 for his CM9 build and constant support. Thank you so much!
    • EaglesBlood Team for their data drop fix
    • owain for the screenshots, porting it to the G2x and his overall greatness
    • benee for the work on JB and the kernel
    • zeppelinrox for his V6 SuperCharger Script
    • noahk423 for creating and maintaining the Q&A
    • goo.im, Korumera, vadonka and dev-host for hosting!
    • Team Syndicate for their Theme

• Someone forgotten in this list? Please send me a PM!
    Known bugs: (build 12)
    • To refresh the HwaSettings database you need to clear it's data.
    • Some apps don't like non-stock DPI values and will FC. Solution: Settings - Paranoid Settings - List of apps and apply "PhoneUI" + "Stock DPI (Phone)"
      This fixes 99% of all app FC's!
    • Same bugs as all CM9 ROMs for the 2x due to the missing LG blobs (no full Chrome / Opera support, no video recording etc.)

Downloads:
    Instructions:
    • Flash ROM + Hybrid Gapps
    • Advanced - Fix permissions
    • Reboot
    • Do another reboot!

• You don't need to do a full wipe. Just flash and wipe cache + dalvik.
      If you want to keep your customized densities then make a backup of your pad.prop file with the "ParanoidAndroid Backup" app!
    • If you're coming from another ROM a full wipe highly recommended. It might work without if you come from another CM9 based ROM but: don't even dare to post any bug reports when you didn't do a full wipe!
    • Don't restore system apps (like Settings) or system data (like Wifi data) with TitaniumBackup!
    • You'll find a new Settings entry "Paranoid Settings" where you can setup all the magic
    • By default I set it up to use the standard Phone UI and disabled the navigation bar which I don't need.
      But you can enable it at Settings - System - Navigation bar!
    • If you want to use adb, here are my modded adb drivers for ICS.
    • If you have a problem please have a look at the Known bugs and Q&A before you post in this thread.
    • If you want me to look into an issue attach a logcat, I will most likely ignore bugreports without a logcat.

Changelog: (click on Build XX for more detailed information)
    Code:
    [U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32513469&postcount=1605"]Build 12[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]USSD fix
    [*]memfree values baked into the framework (instead of the init.d script)
    [*]back to arcee's kernel. hackfest one will be provided via flashable zip
    [*]some small performance improvements
    [*]synced to the latest CM9.1 sources
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31115658&postcount=1342"]Build 11[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]I'm using the JB hackfest kernel from now on.
    It's arcees kernel with a couple additions from benee (thx benee!)
    zRAM is enabled by default with the so-called memfix script
    [*]pad.prop cleanup (no pre-configuration anymore, only fixes included)
    [*]Torch button readded to the navigation drawer widget
    [*]Synced to the latest CM 9.1 sources
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30833745&postcount=1208"]Build 10[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]from now on I build PA directly from source, no more ugly porting!
    [*]this gives us great stability improvements and performance enhancements
    [*]added a [b]Center Clock[/b] option for PhoneUI - I absolutely love it!
    [*]added a setting for system volume as requested
    [*]lots of bugfixes and enhancements

[LIST][*]enabled the mobile data limit function
    [*]fixed the broken contacts widgets
    [*]you can enable KSM now - but beware, it is battery hungry
    [*]many many small bugfixes
    [/LIST]
    [*]based on ParanoidAndroid v1.6 (the latest ICS version)

[LIST][*]Improvements on frameworks, fixed all DPI related crashes
    [*]SystemUI mode can be configured now
    [*]Cleanup and speedup of hybrid code via native libs (~25%)[/LIST]
    [*][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]this build was a [b]lot[/b] more work than the changelog suggests
    I had to redo almost everything from scratch![/B]
    You can follow everything here: 
    [url]https://github.com/tonypp[/url][/COLOR]

[/LIST]

[U]Build 09[/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]Let's flag the testbuilds as build 9 to prevent confusion
    [*]from now on I build PA directly from source, no more ugly porting!
    [*]this gives us great stability improvements and performance enhancements
    [*]synced to the latest Cyanogenmod ICS sources
    [*]based on ParanoidAndroid v1.6 (the latest ICS version)

[LIST][*]Improvements on frameworks, fixed all DPI related crashes
    [*]SystemUI mode can be configured now
    [*]Cleanup and speedup of hybrid code via native libs (~25%)[/LIST]
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30322120&postcount=945"]Build 08[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*][url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1357056]PDroid[/url] included. To use it just download the [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.privacy.pdroid&hl=en]app[/url] from the market.
    [*]HwaSettings permission fix, manual chmod not needed anymore.
    [*]P999: harshs kernel updated to 0208, linux 3.0.39
    [*]various bugfixes and improvements
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29954293&postcount=747"]Build 07[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]HwaSettings fully implemented
    [*]please read the instructions in the [url=http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29954293&postcount=747]build 7 feature announcment[/url]!
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29906459&postcount=683"]Build 06[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]Datadrop fix included. Thanks to the EB-Team for sharing this to me!
    [*]Modded the Phone.apk to fix incoming call screen layout
    [*]Support for the [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager]GooManager[/url] included
    [*]Preparation for HwaSettings (will come with build 07)
    [*]Synced to the latest CM source
    [*]based on pastimes build 20120806
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29543803&postcount=420"]Build 05[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]JellyBean flavoured (JB theme, JB animations, JB transitions etc.)
    [*]Performance improvements
    [*]Fixed call muting
    [*]Fixed black vertical lines (are now grey like they should)
    [*]Modded the Trebuchet launcher for a couple bugfixes
    [*]Various small changes, fixes and improvements
    [*]based on pastimes build 20120729
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29180526&postcount=165"]Build 04[/URL][/U]: ([COLOR="DarkRed"]full wipe build![/COLOR])
    [LIST]
    [*]Wifi tethering working \o/
    [*]P990: automatic SU660 BB detection for the NITZ fix (824 + 1120 + 420)
    [*]adb remount working (-eng instead of userdebug build )
    [*]Various smaller bugfixes and optimizations
    [*]based on pastimes build 20120723
    [/LIST]

[U]Build 03[/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]skipped
    [/LIST]

[U][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28784403&postcount=65"]Build 02[/URL][/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]V6 SuperCharged (100%)
    [*]P990: automatic SU660 BB detection for the NITZ fix (824 + 1120 BB)
    [*]pad.prop changes (density adjustments)
    [*]Scrolling Cache set to "Default Disable"
    [*]rebased to pastimes build 20120624
    [/LIST]

[U]Build 01[/U]:
    [LIST]
    [*]ported ParanoidAndroid v1.5 (newer versions won't work w/o PA source)
    [*]lagfree + dalvik fix included
    [*]based on XXMrHyde's RC11 20120703
    [/LIST]
    addons

LG UI 3.0

• LG UI 3.0 with the stock app drawer icon
    • LG UI 3.0 with this new icon (last screenshot)
    • Weather Widget
    All credits to Impact7 and hei1125

Lockscreen weather icons

• AOKP weather icons (left image)
    • Tick weather icons (see here for the full iconset)
    Thanks to Dark Emotion & AOKP & VR Team

Downloads:
    http://goo.im/devs/tonyp/

Mirror:
    http://tonyp.hopto.org/
    Okay guys, time to drop some personal thoughts. This ROM was the first (real) release I made at xda and I have to say that I'm overall very happy about how it went. I do enjoy the process of creating and sharing it - and I've learnd a lot about Android, Linux and development in general during that. This text probably doesn't apply to all people who're reading it because, no question about that, the community we got here is really great. But I'd still like to drop a couple words: Most feedback I get here is totally fine, I don't mind occasional offtopic posts or some general questions about the rom - what I do not like though is when people are just too damn lazy and want to get everything explained in the greatest detail without even raising a finger. Try to put yourself into the dev perspective - you're working several hours on new features or fixes - often you're not even affected by the bugs you're trying to fix but still want others to have a good experience with your ROM. Then you write a lengthy post to explain everything - only to get someone asking a question which is answered just four posts back. What's even worse: You really tried to make a good OP, but a couple people are too lazy to read it before posting their problems, just because this is the quicker approach. Do they realize that writing the first posts does take way more time than reading them? So please.. do always read the first posts of every dev carefully, even if it does take some time and is often somewhat boring. What's written there is written for a reason, and you might miss something important or useful, like the link in the period at the end of the fourth sentence in this post. It is really disrespectful to just post right ahead instead of trying at least 10-30 minutes to find a fix for yourself. You might ask yourself "why should I spent 15 minutes when someone can answer it in 1 minute" - the answer is simple: Answering your post takes one minute, answering all posts just takes a lot of time of a lot of people. And by fixing it yourself you usually do learn more for yourself. Don't forget that this forum is called xda-developers - not xda-users. There are two very interesting posts I can recommend everyone to read: If you don't care about understanding the journey then you probably shouldn't be here in the first place and XDA IS a place to come to learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones. If you did try to find a solution to your problem for a decent amount of time most people, me included, will gladly help you - but there's nothing worse than having a post like "xyz not working" which has been answered just one page back. No one expects you to read every post, but if you're having problems then you should read the last 2-3 pages to be up to date. And if you post a bug here, try to track it down as precicly as possible, describe it at length and for the sake of god, if it's a bug like a FC include a logcat. I was a user myself years ago and didn't like it to have to learn about logcats as well - but it is really easy and makes the live of every dev just so much easier.

If you understand what this post is _really_ about please don't post a lengthy answer, a simple "I got it" will suffice. Thanks to fattire - oh and shh.
    PA testbuilds

There are no new testbuilds anymore.
    The Cyanogenmod team has stopped working on new features for CM9 - if you want to have state of the art builds then use my CM10 ParanoidAndroid ROM.

On the newest build I made the following cherrypicks:

If you want to see more cherrypicks included then feel free to recommend them to me!