[Live Wallpaper] Custom Creater 2.6 [SCRIPT] [WINDOWS]

Search This thread

Scream1337s

Oct 28, 2009
Wilderswil
Hello
Got a problem with the apk creation. It just doesn't do it :)
I think the problem is the path. Can you tell what should be there and is it a system or user var?

Edit:
Problem with java solved.
Also saw that in newest version it can't find the path from my images...

Greez

Last edited:

mmace

Feb 11, 2009
Leeds
when I extract the zip I only have 20 images in the "placeimages" folder
I replace it with 94 of my own and my own icon

when I run Run.bat I follow the instructions (put in "5e" for the 94 images), it seems to run through OK but I find no output apk file

there is a folder called what I named the LWP in out/smali/com/custom/lwp/LWP-NAME-HERE
no apk in sight
I installed Java before doing any of this, never done anything with Java so in your first post when you say it must be in your path, what does that mean?

any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT:
It needs Java SDK, not Java installed on your machine

Last edited:

JHPadu

Oct 16, 2008
Norrköping
recheck ur hex value. Ur prolly putting a number (1-higher) than where ur animation ends.

I have 56 pictures (if I don't include the icon.png, which I shouldn't?)
So I should set the hex value to 38, right? I tried 37 and even 32 (as if it would be 50 pictures tho I have more in the folder) with the same number of pictures but I still get that white frame at the end.

Daneshm90

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 1, 2009
I have 56 pictures (if I don't include the icon.png, which I shouldn't?)
So I should set the hex value to 38, right? I tried 37 and even 32 (as if it would be 50 pictures tho I have more in the folder) with the same number of pictures but I still get that white frame at the end.

Hmmm ill look into it. im away till mondays so can't do much.

As for needing sdk, as long as java is inur path this script will run.

Beast84

Oct 28, 2007
Albuquerque
For some reason this stopped working for me. I made 2 wallpapers, no problem yesterday. Today I tried making one & it didn't work. The script executes but there is no apk created. Anyone else got this?

worker1

May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
I made this as a gif and tried out your lwp maker. At first I didn't enter the number of images in hexadecimal and it came out weird, but then I figured it out. If anyone wants this lwp let me know.
6p195i.gif

olivvv59

Jun 18, 2010
My south park wall paper test ;)

fine :)

i've used these software ( gifsplitter ( gif --> a lot of bmp) + xnview (bmp-> png) + renomme (to rename n01.png, n02.png ..) )

Attachments

• customlwp-signed.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 99

mmace

Feb 11, 2009
Leeds
Worked fine for me over the weekend
Just tried again now (with old and new download files), everything seems to run through fine but no file is created (14 images - hex = e)
I even tried it in the folder where I have everything saved from a successful run

If I make some extra images and set it to 20 images (hex = 14) then it works fine!

Daneshm90

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 1, 2009
Worked fine for me over the weekend
Just tried again now (with old and new download files), everything seems to run through fine but no file is created (14 images - hex = e)
I even tried it in the folder where I have everything saved from a successful run

If I make some extra images and set it to 20 images (hex = 14) then it works fine!

Do me a fav. Edit Run.bat and insert PAUSE on the next line right after java -jar apktool.jar

Then see if u get any errors

mmace

Feb 11, 2009
Leeds
Do me a fav. Edit Run.bat and insert PAUSE on the next line right after java -jar apktool.jar

Then see if u get any errors
ha ha, it ran through fine (but didn't "pause" - or ask me to press to continue!)

god knows what happened, it just needed you to be thinking about it!
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Purpose : Create a live-wallpaper out of a bunch of images

Instructions :

- Download zip
    - Extract zip
    - Run Run.bat (follow instructions)
    - Once done, install the resulting apk

Tip : Pre-attached with the zip comes the "haters gonna hate" animation, so if u want to test it, just Run.bat and enter 14 as the # of images.

Requirements :
    - Java in ur environmental path (to check go start -> run -> cmd -> java -jar
    Do u see "command not found" ? if so go to java.com and install it, otherwise ur fine.

Capabilities :

- Customizable live wallpaper w/o coding
    - Change application name / icon
    - Adjust loop invariant to ensure no skipping
    - Change app description
    - Now u have up to 100 images to use

- Automatically inserts the place-holders
    - Change package name
    - Apk produced now takes on the package name (easier to identify)
    - Option to install the app to ur phone at end of script
    - Added java check, it'll tell u if java is in ur path or not

- Now u have up to 300 images to use (thanks olivvv59)
    - Added vista compatibility (delete's $.tmp files if they exist)
    - Cleaned up the code a bit.

Note : The naming convention of the images are n01.png,n02.png,n03.png..n32...n100.png

Thanks : Goes to the andrew121 who created this link I just took his apk, modified it and made it customizable.

Heres his site : Link

I thought I would share my settings screen changes, the attached zip is a working creator with the exact settings screen in the screen shots. I will leave the customization up to you all. You can also change the watermark image by replacing settings.png in the drawables folder, I left mine so you could use it for reference. I am going to be working on a slider option for FPS vs. the text edit option. I will post it once successful, unless someone else has got that already and wants to help a guy out..... ;)

Oh yeah, almost forgot I also updated the resolution sizes as well! Hope you like and hit thanks it you like, I RARELY ask for thank you's but this is kinda my pride and joy atm.

CustomCreatorMrdavisoTwist.zip

ClearSettingscrn.png
    ResoSizes.png
    Done!

The mediafire link has been taken down. Can the OP or someone re-post this somewhere?

Thanks ahead of time!

I have re-uploaded it to mediafire, it is with an .jpg extension , open it it will be an image file , so mediafire will have no rights on this. if you change the extension to .rar you can see the files inside!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Size: 14.28 MB
    http://www.mediafire.com/?73j6pw7cg5lkar3
    Ok guys uploading new version with up to 300 images support. Thank oliv5559 for doing the handy work ;)
    Can someone repost a link since the OP is link is dead? Thanks.

This is my twist, with alternate resolution sizes, settings screen and other small tweaks.
    http://db.tt/rNhQKnvM

utaqasem.jpg

u9uqame3.jpg

Sent from my HTC GLACIER using Xparent Blue
    My Race Videos