Instagram

Search This thread

sirius002

Feb 25, 2012
Rome
the application fails to install with the error: file invalid package :(

only on my htc legend @Extreme Legend™ Fuse 2 - Custom Cyanogenmod 7 ?

thx

smithchipz

Apr 5, 2012
Melbourne
Taken from Instagram's website:

It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.

Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. Share to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr too – it's as easy as pie. It's photo sharing, reinvented.

Oh yeah, did we mention it’s free?

sirius002

Feb 25, 2012
Rome
I can install 1.0.3 version, but the app doesn't start with this message: Incompatible Device, Unfortunately this device doens't seem to meet the minimum camera requirements. For more etc etc... :(

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
I can understand why it would be incompatible on CM7. The camera is completely horrible in quality to those who don't know how to use it. I don't know how to use it.

The Sense camera at least offers some decent quality shots. I'd use Instagram on Froyo Sense if I ever jumped on that bandwagon.

Sent from my Legend using XDA

smithchipz

Apr 5, 2012
Melbourne
Guys I don't know about you but today I just went onto the Market and downloaded Instagram v1.0.3 and it works. Running ExtremeLegendFuse 2 if you're interested.

girish07

Feb 17, 2012
How can i download or save pictures to my phone from instagram

Sent from my legend using xda premium

Cristian_berme

Jan 31, 2012
Madrid
well, I sent an e-mail to the Instagram support because I can't download Instagram using Google Play (in CM 7.1).
They answered this:

Hi Cristian, unfortunately we don't provide support for custom ROMs. This is probably why you are running into trouble. Sorry!
The Instagram Team

Anyway, I downloaded the apk and everything works fine, so I don't know why they don't support CM or MIUI at least :confused:

girish07

Feb 17, 2012
well, I sent an e-mail to the Instagram support because I can't download Instagram using Google Play (in CM 7.1).
They answered this:

Anyway, I downloaded the apk and everything works fine, so I don't know why they don't support CM or MIUI at least :confused:

Plz dont download instagram from any other source except google store. An unkown hacker has hacked the instagram app. There are almost 1,00,000 people using hacked version. The hacked version is just the same as original but you will never come to know when your account related data has been taken.

Cristian_berme

Jan 31, 2012
Madrid
Plz dont download instagram from any other source except google store. An unkown hacker has hacked the instagram app. There are almost 1,00,000 people using hacked version. The hacked version is just the same as original but you will never come to know when your account related data has been taken.

Source?

Anyway, I switched to the Stock ROM today, I just can't live without HTC Sense! :D

lskx

May 13, 2012
I didn't have any problems and i downloaded app about 1 hour after first realese. Download the latest version it allows app to move it to the sd card.

Top Liked Posts