[Q] BEST ROM FOR DAILY uses with battery performance..

Search This thread

mnhs1010

Feb 3, 2012
Karachi
which ROM is best for dailyuses with good batrry performance but have cm7 or cm 9 features:D:D any 1 help?

i want to use a custom ROM but having difficulties:mad::mad:...i want to relax now from bing chicking evry ROM.....plz share ur experince but best thanx...............

or any1 tels me a two way call recorder for gio working perfect???:D:D:eek:

RacerBas

Jan 19, 2012
I use cm7 and with normal usage it can last 2-3 days or longer depends on what you mean with daily usage.

Gestuurd van mijn GT-5660 via XDA Premium

RacerBas

Jan 19, 2012
And if u undercooked it it will last even longer

Gestuurd van mijn GT-5660 via XDA Premium

amd4phenom

Feb 25, 2012
Say no to Cm7 and Cm9. you cannot pass a day: with only modrate useage. and there are lots of bugs in both. Use Rom with Stock functions having root permissions.

Last edited:

voetbalremco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Say no to Cm7 and Cm9. you cannot pass a day: with only modrate useage. and there are lots of bugs in both. Use Rom with Stock functions having root permissions.

I can pass 2 days with full usage, screen brightness lower, no data but almost 24/7 wifi, in trains, at school, at home.
Oc at 902

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

FyJy

Jan 12, 2012
Ploiesti
Same here...with cm7.2 i have the best live on the battery..with music..10 cools a day and some min of playng games my battery last at least 3-4 days.
I use SmartAssV2...only

Jyrx

Jan 31, 2012
Pärnu
Yeahh... Only thing that you really can do to save your battery is to underclock your processor. The best setup in my opinion is: (But you can correct me)
*Main - 806 MAX - 245 MIN - SmartassV2
*Screen Off - 245 MAX - 122 MIN - Ondemand
*Temp > 49.5C - 320 MAX - 122 MIN - SmartassV2
*Charging - 806 MAX - 320 MIN - SmartassV2
*Battery < 16% - 672 MAX - 122 MIN - SmartassV2
Other thing is deep sleep which is on CM9 now but i have no experience on that.

Reactions: mnhs1010

chris_toni

Mar 4, 2012
Battery depends on your usage, your cpu freq, apps that running in background, and last thing i feel very draining my battery is mobile data. Try switch to 2g if you didn't need data to much.

Well for Rom I'm using phiex cm7 and my battery life is about 2 days for standard using and about 12 hours if I'm fully playing with my phone

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA

urimberry

Jan 8, 2012
CyanogenMod 7.2 (unofficial) by KANG and phiexz is really great. the phone is really fast, stable and battery lasts a long time, more than ever before!

given that Android stock ROM 2.3.3 was a big improvement over 2.3.2, with 2.3.7 from CM7 and all of the neat things it adds, it just runs on steroids

very pleased =)

+1!

I am use the CyanogenMod 7.2 (unofficial) by KANG since RC1-b1 version, it wasn't great at that time, system obvious lag and I have to use the CPU profile 'smart.v2' on CM setting-performance, then I can't get pushed email anymore.

I installed the latest version of CyanogenMod 7.2 by KANG 20120325 this morning, it's works like a charm, no lag in default settings, really good battery time and stable. The only concern is the average available memory are about 60 MB when the Dell Voice, Hotmail, GMail running in the background.

Last edited:

Grigster

Mar 2, 2012
Worcester
I'm running Android Gingerbread 2.3.6(stock XXKTF) and optimized with the ROM Toolbox, and it works very well, I swore that I would never reinstall any custom ROMs because of those little bugs(data,wi-fi not working, crashes and many others). I've tried CyanogenMod 7.2, 9 and GioPro v1.6 and I've been disappointed.

Thatgrass

Jan 14, 2012
XDA-Developers
I use cm7.2 and im having no problems with battry or unstable rom. I can use 1 battery 2-3 days, alwqys connected to wifi.

madelgijs

Feb 12, 2012
I've been using the "Particle ROM" on my GIO now for a while. So far, it's the most stable Custom ROM I've used, WIFI is fine, no obvious bugs and very good battery performance.

madelgijs

Reactions: guitarhero2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GioPro v1.6 is awesome, and battery performance is pretty good!

Yeahh... Only thing that you really can do to save your battery is to underclock your processor. The best setup in my opinion is: (But you can correct me)
    *Main - 806 MAX - 245 MIN - SmartassV2
    *Screen Off - 245 MAX - 122 MIN - Ondemand
    *Temp > 49.5C - 320 MAX - 122 MIN - SmartassV2
    *Charging - 806 MAX - 320 MIN - SmartassV2
    *Battery < 16% - 672 MAX - 122 MIN - SmartassV2
    Other thing is deep sleep which is on CM9 now but i have no experience on that.
    I've been using the "Particle ROM" on my GIO now for a while. So far, it's the most stable Custom ROM I've used, WIFI is fine, no obvious bugs and very good battery performance.

madelgijs
    Hi,

what is the 'ROM Toolbox'?

Thanks,
    Klaerchen

Its an app with root features

I don't get what u mean by unlocked (probably wise) explain more?

Sim unlock. Unlock simlock using .bml