Please help.....M8 just froze on stock ROM and played weird noise......

Search This thread

cjegan2008

May 31, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I just upgraded to the HTC One M8 from the M7, and for some reason my phone just froze and played a weird high pitched sound. The screen became unresponsive and I had to force a reboot by pressing the down button and the power button. This phone was just bought today, has not.been rooted or.had any modifications done to it. When this happened I was playing Transformers Dark Of The Moon using Google Play movies. When I rebooted the phone, it displayed a box at the top of the notification menu and said the system crashed and asked if I wanted to send a report. I did. I want to pull that crash log up so I can provide more detail, but idk how. Please someone help me......

cjegan2008

May 31, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I was not playing a game. I was using the stock Google play movies app that every android phone has. It happened again today to, why is this happening ?

Black Antitoon

May 3, 2008
Zurich (Switzerland)
Well, as dull as this may sound, I would just install any available software updates and then run a factory reset. The later you do it, the more time it will cost. Do it now, before you are done customizing everything!