Screenshot lag

Search This thread

spetzuu

May 1, 2012
Sioux Falls
One thing that's bothered me about samsung phones is the 1+ second lag between pressing home and power for screenshot.

I'm kind of ashamed of this because my brother's old iphone4s instantaneously takes screenshots.

Is there some manual way to change the amount of seconds it takes for it to register a screenshot? Or a mod?

Thanks!?

Sent from my Russian AK-57

Last edited:

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
One thing that's bothered me about samsung phones is the 1+ second lag between pressing home and power for screenshot.

I'm kind of ashamed of this because my brother's old iphone4s instantaneously takes screenshots.

Is there some manual way to change the amount of seconds it takes for it to register a screenshot? Or a mod?

Thanks!?

There is an Xposed Module that decreases the delay but I don't see why you'd be ashamed of the delay, there is no advantage or benefit to taking faster screenshots.

spetzuu

May 1, 2012
Sioux Falls
There is an Xposed Module that decreases the delay but I don't see why you'd be ashamed of the delay, there is no advantage or benefit to taking faster screenshots.

Yes I tried that but it had no effect.

It's just that I have a rooted phone and anything I wish to do should be able to be done. When u use alot of screenshotting it would matter to you to.

chriskader

Nov 29, 2009
Malvern
The delay can cause issues when trying to screenshot something that is time sensitive, such as something in a game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

spetzuu

May 1, 2012
Sioux Falls
The delay can cause issues when trying to screenshot something that is time sensitive, such as something in a game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes that too. I know there's a xda post on manually shortening the delay in system on ICS, I'm just wondering if someone knows of a way to do it on 4.3 note3 vzw.