ASK ANYTHING >>{{Noob friendly}}

Search This thread

huussein

Mar 3, 2015
hi guys , pls i really really need help to root my zr device so someone tell me what to do i have been trying to root it for 4 month so i'm about to kill myself if it didn't work :crying:
my phone is xperia zr android 4.4.4 c5502
my laptop is dell win 8.1 x64
i hope anyone can help me pls

Last edited:

v7

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RC
May 17, 2014
Arkham
hi guys , pls i really really need help to root my zr device so someone tell me what to do i have been trying to root it for 4 month so i'm about to kill myself if it didn't work :crying:
my phone is xperia zr android 4.4.4 c5502
my laptop is dell win 8.1 x64
i hope anyone can help me pls

You'll need flashtool and driver pack for xperia phones.
Grab that and tell me

Tapped from my furious ZR ;)

huussein

Mar 3, 2015
sorry but where can i find them that's is my problem and the main problem is to find a working flash tool so pls give me a working links sorry for disturbance :eek:

v7

May 17, 2014
Arkham
Last edited:

huussein

Mar 3, 2015
i tried to use the doom lord pack to root my zr with last version v17 but it always stuck on this " daemon started successfully " and nothing else i attached a picture for it

Attachments

• root.png
    root.png
    16 KB · Views: 306

gvizdon

Sep 29, 2014
Yekaterinburg
"Ok google" doesnt work on my zr. Latest version of stock Android, google search. Even if i try record voice sample in settings phone just ignore my voice. What it can be?

huussein

Mar 3, 2015
hi guy's i have made a pre-rooted rom and it's ready to be flashed but flashtool can't recognize it can anyone help pls
or if there's a tool to flash the pre-rooted roms pls post me it's link ... i attached a pictre

Last edited:

DaiZengar

Jul 17, 2012
Anyone have any experience using this phone in Canada? Are there also any major differences between the regular ZR and the Hatsune Miku model that would leave me without a functioning phone if I bought the Miku model?

sling-shot

Jul 6, 2012
Wanderlust
i'm really sorry but can you give me links pls because i tried to search for kernels and didn't find it :crying:
Don't search. Browse.
Now you are in Xperia ZR General.
Go up one level and then down to Xperia ZR Development or Original Development sections.
Go through various posts. It is there in one of the top few posts.
I am on Tapatalk now so do not have the patience to do it for you.

vicky2131

I created this thread as everyone has it except us

Any topic about ZR aka dogo :thumbup:

Sent from my furious XPERIA ZR ;)
hey mate, im a oneplus one user. And i did port some apps for xperia p and oneplus.
my friend has an xperia zr and i dont have time to test which rom is better(cm based)
is cm11 fxp better or cm11 official nightlies or some other custom rom? battery as well as performance are important.
thanks in advance!!

v7

May 17, 2014
Arkham
hey mate, im a oneplus one user. And i did port some apps for xperia p and oneplus.
my friend has an xperia zr and i dont have time to test which rom is better(cm based)
is cm11 fxp better or cm11 official nightlies or some other custom rom? battery as well as performance are important.
thanks in advance!!

Try the latest cm12 build from @xenius9.You can find it in Xperia ZR forum.The build date is 20150312.

Sent from my Xperia ZR using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I created this thread as everyone has it except us

Any topic about ZR aka dogo :thumbup:

Sent from my furious XPERIA ZR ;)
    Yes even I suggest not to unlock your bootloader unless you want to use some custom rom like cm12 as unlocking the bootloader will decrease the camera performance in low light conditions and some other features like bravia engine 2 will stop working..

Instead if you want to stay on stock Sony rom then just get a pre rooted firmware (of any country) and then flash it through recovery and you will be on 5.1.1 rooted.
    If you want recovery also then after you flash the Pre-rooted zip flash the NUT dual recovery flashable zip as well.

This seems to be the best option for me. Thanks a lot.
    I am not willing to unlock bootloader yet.

I am on 4.4.4 with root using SuperSU. Been searching the proper method of upgrading to Lollipop while keeping root or rooting updated Lollipop without unlocking bootloader.

Yes even I suggest not to unlock your bootloader unless you want to use some custom rom like cm12 as unlocking the bootloader will decrease the camera performance in low light conditions and some other features like bravia engine 2 will stop working..

Instead if you want to stay on stock Sony rom then just get a pre rooted firmware (of any country) and then flash it through recovery and you will be on 5.1.1 rooted.
    If you want recovery also then after you flash the Pre-rooted zip flash the NUT dual recovery flashable zip as well.
    Can u share the link of kingroot file which u used to root? And please explain the method to remove Kingroot and use Supersu?

Sent from my D6502 using XDA Free mobile app
    See post no 102
    i have included the links,
    its explained step by step in that link
    first download and install kingroot and then open the app(data connection required) it will automatically root the device,
    then follow the steps mentioned in the second link,
    for your convince i am sharing the "replace kingroot by supersu" link here
    http://zidroid.com/how-to-get-ride-and-replace-kinguser-with-supersu-app/
    Please I need stock systemui.apk found in system/privapp/systemui folder. Someone please Send a link fast. Left without navigation and status bar until then...

HERE you go.

Tapped from my furious dogo ;)