FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to keep app permanently alive in the background

121 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By leyus, Senior Member on 13th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2012, 04:02 PM |#11  
I read your first post again - it must be android killing your skype. Cause to close skype u need to logout and i think that its hard too logout accidenatlly (its not only pushing "back" button.

And i dont think that there is an app which can restart manually closed app (maybe script and an auto script launcher??)

Sent using r800i with DoomKernel v14 (1.21ghz)
The Following User Says Thank You to ch3mn3y For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ch3mn3y Ad-Free
20th September 2012, 04:03 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried Auto Memory.
It does give you the possibility to keep alive any process (and app), but the effect disappears eventually, like minutes after.
Keeping alive Auto Memory as well doesn't help :/
20th September 2012, 11:52 PM |#13  
Flag 45.2500° N, 19.8500° E (Novi Sad)
Thanks Meter: 421

Donate to Me
More
Did you apply keep alive in app process list?

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda premium
1st March 2016, 01:12 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyus

I am using Skype often. And I want it to be always on in the background as it makes it easier for my family abroad to communicate with me. However either android itself or my wife keeps shutting it down (don't blame her she is not very experienced user).

Is there any app or simple way to keep Skype on all the time, that even if it is shut down manually by user or task manager or android itself I want it to keep restarting itself.

I used search but I found only thousands of topics were people trying to prevent apps from running all the time in background, I want this one to do that! I will be grateful for any help. I want it to keep running on HTC Flyer.

Have you find the solution.On my Z2 it kills messenger,whatsapp,facebook,every app which runs in the background.When i unlock it,it takes 10-20 sec to connect to messenger,or i just need to restart it,and it refresh my messages faster.
1st March 2016, 01:39 PM |#15  
Look! On the rooftop!
Thanks Meter: 376

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyus

I am using Skype often. And I want it to be always on in the background as it makes it easier for my family abroad to communicate with me. However either android itself or my wife keeps shutting it down (don't blame her she is not very experienced user).

Is there any app or simple way to keep Skype on all the time, that even if it is shut down manually by user or task manager or android itself I want it to keep restarting itself.

I used search but I found only thousands of topics were people trying to prevent apps from running all the time in background, I want this one to do that! I will be grateful for any help. I want it to keep running on HTC Flyer.

use tasker.apk
hope it helps..
The Following User Says Thank You to BatDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BatDroid Ad-Free
7th December 2016, 01:35 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am using Lenovo VIBE k5 anf i am unable to receive notifications from hike until I open the app and keep iy in background
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)