By sbrissen, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2013, 09:10 PM |#1001  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3define

Does anyone know if there is a changelog somewhere so that I know if anything important has been added to the nightlies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mising

I use this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.log&hl=en

also: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/i605/next
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdrussell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdrussell Ad-Free

17th December 2013, 09:14 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG13

I really want to try this rom, but i dont want to be stuck on it. If i make a back up of jb22. Can i just restore that if i do a complete wipe of internal?

Let me know if u like this rom I'm on jb22 also

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
17th December 2013, 09:51 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Anyone seeing some wierdness around the battery for the 12/16 and 12/17 nightlies? I have my battery hidden and it keeps unhiding it.
Also I use Battery Widget Reborn for charging and time estimates but it cannot get ANY readings. And finally the stock CM battery icon reports something like 3125% charged.

17th December 2013, 09:58 PM |#1004  
Flag Springfield, PA
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyd463229

Let me know if u like this rom I'm on jb22 also

Still a little nervous trying it in general, especially with the AT&T note 2 getting updated a little while ago. Gives me hope Verizon will be right around the corner. I may just hold off or have a few beers and get the courage to take the plunge haha....
17th December 2013, 10:27 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 565

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdrussell

also: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/i605/next

sbrissen: could you please put a link to the changelog on the main page?

thanks
17th December 2013, 10:45 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
So, I was coming from CM10.2. Bit to CWM, factory reset, install latest nightly, install gapps. Reboot.

No data, no cell connection at all.

Did it twice before nandroiding back to 10.2.

What am I don't wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
18th December 2013, 12:18 AM |#1007  
Flag New Bedford MA
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cschanck

So, I was coming from CM10.2. Bit to CWM, factory reset, install latest nightly, install gapps. Reboot.

No data, no cell connection at all.

Did it twice before nandroiding back to 10.2.

What am I don't wrong?

If you are using TWRP and it is not the brand new version you will lose connection. I have been using philz's recovery and have been running flawlessly

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th December 2013, 12:32 AM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
OK, more info. I was coming from Cm10.2, as I said. VRAMC3 baseband. I jumped back to Beans22 to verify things work (it's my go to TW ROM). Everything is great.

CWM, wipe, install CM11, gapps, wipe.

Reboot, no data. I look in Settings->About Phone, and lo and behold, Baseband version is "Unknown". That seems like a problem.

Anybody seen that?

18th December 2013, 01:24 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 2,613

Donate to Me
More
I'm sure its been asked, and I did read a few posts back as well as a thread search...
Under display the "cast screen" option... One would think its for chromecast, however it does not detect any of my chromecasts and a Google search really only pulls a new app from Koush for screen casting (aka recording the screen) anyone have any insight as to what it is?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
18th December 2013, 01:32 AM |#1010  
Flag Orlando FL
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:

OK, more info. I was coming from Cm10.2, as I said. VRAMC3 baseband. I jumped back to Beans22 to verify things work (it's my go to TW ROM). Everything is great.

Reboot, no data. I look in Settings->About Phone, and lo and behold, Baseband version is "Unknown". That seems like a problem.

Anybody seen that?

Maybe check md5's? I'll be watching for responses as I want some kitkat action myself
18th December 2013, 01:40 AM |#1011  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Anybody seen that?

Had the same issue with cellular connectivity after upgrading to CM11. Figured I'd give stock 4.3 a test drive and stumbled upon the "firmware package" listed in the OP linked below. After flashing....for whatever reason....CM11 has working cellular and data on my phone now. I'm no Dev, so this could have been dumb luck, but it seemed to resolve my issue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2561450

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05

I'm sure its been asked, and I did read a few posts back as well as a thread search...
Under display the "cast screen" option... One would think its for chromecast, however it does not detect any of my chromecasts and a Google search really only pulls a new app from Koush for screen casting (aka recording the screen) anyone have any insight as to what it is?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

As far as I know, that's the CM implementation of Koush's AllCast app. It doesn't currently support Chromecast, but hopefully will soon with Google opening the restrictions on the Chromecast recently. Right now I think it supports AirPlay and casting to some Roku devices and Xbox possibly. There's a Google+ community for AllCast if you want to check in on progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to bwinger79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bwinger79 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)