[q] file system error

Search This thread

samsonikky12

May 4, 2012
merseyside
I have recently purchased a SONY XPERIA S which is a decent fone, my problem is there is no wifi or bluetooth at all, I am on stock firmware6.2.b.0.211 i cant connect to any wifi connections or any bluetooth devices, i cant use NANDROID ONLINE BACKUP or any such like to try and look at the file system it keeps reporting java errors whenever i try to copy the file system. the fone is secondhand and therefore do not know of its past life, any help would be most helpful, i know how to use flashtool and have rooted my device but still cant make or create a complete backup of my fone any ideas anyone :rolleyes:

chrissiong

Jun 16, 2012
I have recently purchased a SONY XPERIA S which is a decent fone, my problem is there is no wifi or bluetooth at all, I am on stock firmware6.2.b.0.211 i cant connect to any wifi connections or any bluetooth devices, i cant use NANDROID ONLINE BACKUP or any such like to try and look at the file system it keeps reporting java errors whenever i try to copy the file system. the fone is secondhand and therefore do not know of its past life, any help would be most helpful, i know how to use flashtool and have rooted my device but still cant make or create a complete backup of my fone any ideas anyone :rolleyes:

Try to use custom recovery like CWM and TWRP to do nandroid backup;)