RUU question

Search This thread

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Ah like that. Well the nandroid is the one you need for sure, I don't even know if your ruu is on filefactory. The nandroid backup is not a ruu (if you didn't know that ;))

עומר

Dec 7, 2012
prize is promised !!!

2 days on downloading :(

im despaired cant find this 2 files on FileFactory.com ...

please i giving away 1 month in FileFactory.com for free for the guy how will give my the 2 links !!!

http://htcruu.com/Endeavor/RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_hTC_Asia_India_1.29.720.11_Radio_1.1204.105.14_release_261615_signed.exe

and

RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.17.707.3_Radio_2.1204.135.20_release_278245_signed.exe

doobd

Oct 22, 2012
Hi Marcel, will it work if I have been on ARHD 12? Do I need to flash any images eg boot.img recovery.img or just run it with phone connected?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
im despaired cant find this 2 files on FileFactory.com ...

please i giving away 1 month in FileFactory.com for free for the guy how will give my the 2 links !!!

http://htcruu.com/Endeavor/RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_hTC_Asia_India_1.29.720.11_Radio_1.1204.105.14_release_261615_signed.exe

and

RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.17.707.3_Radio_2.1204.135.20_release_278245_signed.exe

Both of these are not going to work !

The first : 1.29 base.....you are on 2.17 base already ! The second one you already tried ! I'm getting confused now hahah

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Hi Marcel, will it work if I have been on ARHD 12? Do I need to flash any images eg boot.img recovery.img or just run it with phone connected?

Thanks

You have to relock the bootloader first . Put the phone in fastboot USB mode and run the ruu with admin rights. If it fails you can unlock the bootloader again and restore another rom untill we find the right ruu.and charge the phone 100% first !

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

need 2 try it mate ... nothing to lose :confused:

The 1.29 based version fails 100% because you can not downgrade the hboot. You had the second one already from htcruu.com !

Just do the nandroid and you will be fine !

עומר

Dec 7, 2012
You have to relock the bootloader first . Put the phone in fastboot USB mode and run the ruu with admin rights. If it fails you can unlock the bootloader again and restore another rom untill we find the right ruu.and charge the phone 100% first !

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

The 1.29 based version fails 100% because you can not downgrade the hboot. You had the second one already from htcruu.com !

Just do the nandroid and you will be fine !

run the nandroid from where ? fastboot ? HBOOT ? RECOVERY ?

tnx alot mate

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
I have also another way to get back to stock !!!

I will give links in a minute !

ah you locked it already oke.....does the bootloader say on top that its relocked ?

I am giving the second option to get back to stock ! i have to go in about half an hour so i try to explain in steps how to.

1 : make sure the bootloader is unlocked (or with the original unlock token or go through the proces on htcdev.com)

2 : flash the cwm recovery 5.8.4.0 download is here http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.4.0-endeavoru.img and put it in the fastboot folder on the pc

3 : flash it with fastboot commands (put the phone in fastboot usb mode)

fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img

fastboot erase cache

4 : download the stock backup rom from the following link http://d-h.st/aEz

5 : extract the archive and put it on the sdcard of the phone looking like this

sdcard\clockworkmod\backup\date and time folder\backup files

6 : copy the boot.img file from the backup folder to the fastboot folder on pc

7 : put he phone in bootloader fastboot usb mode and flash the boot.img like this

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot erase cache

8 : plug out the phone from pc and enter recovery.....wipe everything in there. cache, dalvik cache, data, system....everything except sdcard

9 : restore the backup with the backup & restore menu in the recovery !

reboot and see if its booting up.

10 : download the stock recovery from here http://goo.gl/liVSK

put the phone back in bootloader fastboot usb menu

flash the stock recovery just like in step 3 (but now with the stock recovery)

11 : all done, phone is stock and ready to have its update to JB !

This list is all you need to do ! I can't make it any clearer then this my friend

Reactions: עומר

doobd

Oct 22, 2012
I don't have a account on filefactory ! Why do you need it. Just follow my guide step by step and you will be on stock :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Why don't u just run the ruu as it is ?

Woohoo!! I knew I was waiting for the RUU for sumin!! Thank you thank you thank you! It was as simple as that, D'oh!

Top Liked Posts