[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

seththedevil

Nov 21, 2008
Tried that w 1 PC, unfortunately it didn't solve the problem :(
I'll reflash to GB stock and then back to Infinitum, maybe that'll help

Do you only did wipe or a format?

Probably only wiped... So before you start again from scratch (GB) do a format in recovery (mount and format --> format system , format data , format datadata)

Then you have a clean phone and can flash again the Infinitum-Rom. Hopefully without issues.

pellatarte

Dec 7, 2011
Hi all!

Congrats for the rom it's very cool!

As far as i can see, i've got only one problem, i can't send/receive MMS :( Am i the only one?

Thanks for your help!

austrinoob

Jul 30, 2011
Krautistan
Do you only did wipe or a format?

Probably only wiped... So before you start again from scratch (GB) do a format in recovery (mount and format --> format system , format data , format datadata)

Then you have a clean phone and can flash again the Infinitum-Rom. Hopefully without issues.

Yes, only wiped, just flashed back to GB, but thanks for the hint - i'll keep that in mind for the next time!

mcao

Jan 24, 2009
GPSfix or GPD aids will help

in market
In this version, after many tries my fixing time is about 7 minutes average. Still the signal goes out frequently. on a 10 km distance the fix disappear about 5 times even though it's the same road I'm using every day. I remember that in normal version the GPS is better but bot best.
The best GPS fixing is on beta23.
So it's just a remark so that Goyal may take a look at it.

purpleraintoxicity

Feb 7, 2011
Jerusalem
In this version, after many tries my fixing time is about 7 minutes average. Still the signal goes out frequently. on a 10 km distance the fix disappear about 5 times even though it's the same road I'm using every day. I remember that in normal version the GPS is better but bot best.

try another kernel.
and your best modem
I use devil kernel, all good

Is there any way to get virtual buttons with this rom?

there are, called navigation bar in rom control menu.
next release will have more probably, as it has been fixed in aokp.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: betovanbuuren

kwakie

Mar 17, 2009
Gniezno

+1

10 char.

ghul21

Feb 8, 2011
Bielsko-Biała ( Łódź )
Today I had a rom control fc. The phone heated up very much. For 2.5 h walked with the highest frequency. Reboot, wipe, changing the kernel did not yield anything. I changed the rom and everything calmed down. Just returned back to your rom ...... but at night unless I disable the phone ;)

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
@ can u add this youtube app with hd support :cool:
Screenshot_2012-04-06-01-25-41.png

youtube.apk

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
every time i activate the weather in ROM Control, ROM control is force closed..

seems it has something to do with the requested network location..

But i got the weather working (don't know how) and now there are continuous force closes of ROM Control..

could you maybe include this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583232 ? :)

Last edited:

glitzz

Dec 15, 2010
Hi dev,

Thanks for this awesome rom...

I am having some prob with sms. my sgs only can receive sms but i cant send it out...it apply to both sms and mms. I tried to set the message service center number via this mathod:

http://algorithmic-indian.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-change-message-center-number-in.html

when i try to update, the update status shows error.

may i know is there any other way to resolve this issue? i dun wan to turn back to GB~~~

nitsuj79

Dec 16, 2010
Hi dev,

Thanks for this awesome rom...

I am having some prob with sms. my sgs only can receive sms but i cant send it out...it apply to both sms and mms. I tried to set the message service center number via this mathod:

http://algorithmic-indian.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-change-message-center-number-in.html

when i try to update, the update status shows error.

may i know is there any other way to resolve this issue? i dun wan to turn back to GB~~~

Had that happen once flashed back to stock entered the message center number and flashed away happy and successful

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!