[ROM][I605]Official Nightlies CM11.0[KTU84P][4.4.4]

Search This thread

Tkun

Oct 10, 2010
Anyone else getting massive battery drain from Google Play Services?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II (SCH-I605)

jmart75

Sep 28, 2010
Same here. Was gonna ask the same thing. It's constantly running.

For some reason mine has switched to just Google Services that's killing my battery. I'm using ART...
pa8apa6u.jpg

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk.

cyberma007

Mar 31, 2011
Mine works fine, My battery last all day, yesterday I updated to 11/23 and ran ART all day, but I did notice that some apps crash on ART every once in awhile, whatsapp is one that crashes pretty often on ART

For some reason mine has switched to just Google Services that's killing my battery. I'm using ART...
pa8apa6u.jpg

Last edited:

jmart75

Sep 28, 2010
Mine works fine, My battery last all day, yesterday I updated to 11/23 and ran ART all day, but I did notice that some apps crash on ART everyone once in a while, whatsapp is one that crashes pretty often on ART

I'm running 11/23 as well. Just seems odd Google Services is using more battery than my screen. Either way it doesn't matter, I was more curious if other people were seeing similar stats.

Side note...: I think it's awesome to have developers that are so devoted to these builds and the community here to discuss them. Rock on Android and XDA.

dtroup64

When changing to art, phone reboots to take effect, but upon reboot davlik still stays as the selected options. Tried 3 times but art won't save. Anyone noticing this?

Are you using a different Kernel by any chance? I switched for kicks to Plasma 2.0 (which just upgraded to KitKat), and each time I rebooted into Art is stayed on Davlik.

Reflashed the rom and ART is sticking like a pro again.

bigmike35

Sep 3, 2010
Houston
Are you using a different Kernel by any chance? I switched for kicks to Plasma 2.0 (which just upgraded to KitKat), and each time I rebooted into Art is stayed on Davlik.

Reflashed the rom and ART is sticking like a pro again.

No using stock kernel. Only thing I did was change dpi, and using xposed app for one app setting dpi, play store fix, and close all apps under recent hack. Other then that it is stock. Going to wipe and reflash to see what happens

AndrewZorn

Nov 26, 2007
Download / install supersu from store and let it update su and all should be copacetic.
I never had any luck getting SuperSU to stick, I had to download the flashable zip from http://download.chainfire.eu/368/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.75.zip to finally resolve the issues I was having with root.
Thanks guys. I guess the full explanation was I was at the airport and really in need of the phone for the next couple days, so didn't want to try anything very risky. I just downloaded this file, restarted to CWM, and realized I didn't know the location of the Dropbox folder I put it in. Frustrated, I rebooted... but CWM gave me the option at this time to fix root permissions. I thought I'd give that a try, and yes, it really did. Now the Play-installed SuperSU works fine and I was able to edit build.prop. Feels sooooo good to be at a reasonable resolution.

Reactions: chachi

bigmike35

Sep 3, 2010
Houston
Just did a fresh install, and ART works now. I still can't uninstall system apps without them coming back after a reboot. Also, when loging in, my apps didn't automatic download like normal (4.0+ always re-downloaded your apps once signed in after a new rom flash) Am I missing something, was that a code string within the rom itself?

Deleting apps through titanium backup*
Also, Wi-Fi password don't restore

Last edited:

mrbobo1

Aug 6, 2012
Dimondale
+1 on apps not downloading automatically from google play on first boot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

sonofevil77

Apr 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Anybody having issues with iheartradio while on this ROM? I'm not using ART btw

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I think it's that app lol. Jk, it's probably not updated for 4.4 yet.

Sent from my VZW GALAXY note 2

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

No using stock kernel. Only thing I did was change dpi, and using xposed app for one app setting dpi, play store fix, and close all apps under recent hack. Other then that it is stock. Going to wipe and reflash to see what happens

Xposed wasn't ready for 4.4 last I checked.

Reactions: Bradh024

DX.Deception

Apr 3, 2012
OnePlus 11

bigmike35

Sep 3, 2010
Houston
Anybody having issues with iheartradio while on this ROM? I'm not using ART btw

I think it's that app lol. Jk, it's probably not updated for 4.4 yet.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Xposed wasn't ready for 4.4 last I checked.

Playing iheart radio right now over the internet, using art. Using the beta version he pointed to. Haven't changed dpi get, everything running smoothly

Reactions: Bradh024

Bradh024

Jul 14, 2010
****holeville, OH
I was able to get some of the lower quality stations to work, but the higher quality ones wouldn't. I'm sure it'll get worked out eventually.

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
Do you have to use supersu to get art to work? Just tried with the included superuser and had force closes across the board lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

PreReqs: Unlocked Bootloader

INSTRUCTIONS
    First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy Note 2 I605, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM11.0 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11.0:
    - Copy CM11.0 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

BUG LIST
    -BT Voice Search

[Nightlies] http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i605

[GAPPS 4.4] http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps#Downloads

Change log http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/i605/next

Source http://github.com/CyanogenMod
    be on the lookout for a cm12 thread in the next week ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
    Almost there. Accelerometer, light, gyro, barometer, and prox sensors are working. Need to fix gravity, linear accel, magnetic, and orientation. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
    update OP with a new build. L900 is coming next.
    new build up. Probably last one before I push for nightlies.