Noozy Music Player

Search This thread

Super2cool

Jul 15, 2012
Now...

Noozy Music Player is a great player that looks very much like the Zune Music Player. It has pretty much the same functions as the zune player but it allows you to listen to thousands of internet stations as well. It also comes with its own sound processor that is supposed to be better than anything available on Android... developer claims it will produce HIGHER QUALITY AUDIO.

Anyways, the app was pulled from the Google Play store but you can still download it here:
Noozy music player apk

Pkt_Lnt

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 26, 2011
SLO
Last edited:

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
Noozy works on sgs3.. on wicked rom... it fc'd and caused a random reboot... but when rebooted... it works fine. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Scruff_McGruff_

Oct 16, 2012
AWESOME App!!!

I was able to download with no problem. I completely fell in love with the app the moment I installed it. There is a difference in sound quality. The only issue I have with the app is how it shuffles music in it's playlists. I may hear the same 2 or 3 songs twice in a 10 song window. Things will get better with time.

Super2cool

Jul 15, 2012

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks mate :)

LOL.. dude..

What features does this NOT have that Zplayer has?
Well (lib/audio) wise nothing. But zplayer is actually getting updated again.
Last one was the 26th I believe.. anyway nooz needs to fix the bugs. Its stopped on me at least 15 times and never shows album art.

Plenty of features, the base they used to make nooz is old.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Pkt_Lnt

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 26, 2011
SLO
Well (lib/audio) wise nothing. But zplayer is actually getting updated again.
Last one was the 26th I believe.. anyway nooz needs to fix the bugs. Its stopped on me at least 15 times and never shows album art.

Plenty of features, the base they used to make nooz is old.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Noozy dev is active in the Nexus Louder thread.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1748803
There will be a new Noozy Player in December, he has stated.

babydo

Jul 9, 2012
I hate to bump a thread, but has there been any explanation for why the permissions require "Your location"? Thanks!

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
I installed it on HTC wildfire s and Galaxy note . I found lots of sound improvement in case of wfs , but little bit difference for note .

Top Liked Posts