FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like FusionRom ?

Yes

226 Vote(s)
91.50%
No

21 Vote(s)
8.50%

[ROM][4.0.4][ICS][TW XXLRK] FusionRom V3.0 [30th July2012]Online Now!!

222 posts
Thanks Meter: 288

By cerebralassassin, Senior Member on 11th July 2012, 09:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2012, 07:30 PM |#501  
Flag Kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Re
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerebralassassin

could thank me for the previous versions :P

Exactly. It is not hard to hit thanx, it shows the appreciation for someone's work.
19th July 2012, 08:16 PM |#502  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 32

More
first off, kudos on a fantastic rom... love it, fast, smooth and reliable... brought me away from several other roms i'd used before...

one question though, the Apex Launcher that comes with this Rom... is it possible to remove it somehow or stop it from launching at boot?

Personally i found Nova launcher works amazingly well with this Rom, and has been my 'stock' launcher for a while now... but with this Rom, Apex still loads in the background constantly until i get around to force closing it... it can't be uninstalled from the app management area, so was just wondering how you could uninstall it as it's taking up system memory just by running in the background behind another launcher when it's not something i need...

M
19th July 2012, 09:26 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by methosivanhoe

first off, kudos on a fantastic rom... love it, fast, smooth and reliable... brought me away from several other roms i'd used before...

one question though, the Apex Launcher that comes with this Rom... is it possible to remove it somehow or stop it from launching at boot?

Personally i found Nova launcher works amazingly well with this Rom, and has been my 'stock' launcher for a while now... but with this Rom, Apex still loads in the background constantly until i get around to force closing it... it can't be uninstalled from the app management area, so was just wondering how you could uninstall it as it's taking up system memory just by running in the background behind another launcher when it's not something i need...

M

Titanium backup and freeze it?
19th July 2012, 10:31 PM |#504  
Flag Denmark / Italy Pescara
Thanks Meter: 200

More
I have Apex Pro, I can install it on your version?
19th July 2012, 11:10 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you waiting for v 2.5 I think it will be great like the previous version
20th July 2012, 03:31 AM |#506  
Flag Perth, Australia
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by methosivanhoe

M

Hi if you have full ROOT, you can
1. Settings -> Apps-> All select the apex launcher and then Force Close it. Clear data and clear cache taken by the app
2. Using any Root file explorer, Go to /system/app
mount as Read Write select just the apexlauncher apk file and delete it.
3. Mount Filesystem as Read Only again.
4. And Reboot

I am assuming you are NOT using the apexlauncher as your current launcher
20th July 2012, 03:49 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
OP updated!
Links up..try making miroors..

Sent from The Amazing Galaxy Note
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerebralassassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerebralassassin Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 04:09 AM |#508  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Note: Incase you dont get full root just go to the playstore and update superuser
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerebralassassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerebralassassin Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 05:27 AM |#509  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 123

Donate to Me
More
Mirrors Just in Case!

Fusion Rom v.2.5
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1t...VBsVER6YVpXUjA

MD5 - f29956e0436d8cb3df5b27db0bb2dcbe

4.0.4 Icy Blue Theme
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1t...Ug4QktyUE1QS2M
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evaravenspell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evaravenspell Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 07:56 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Music player is still Note's version not S3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, fusion rom, fusionrom, galaxy note

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)