Asphalt 8 on One V

Search This thread

Krait-Haywire

Sep 1, 2012
New Delhi
We all know that Asphalt 8 is finally out for our device.
So, has anyone tried it? (Including other games)
It it lag-free?

Thanks in advance. :D

falL3n_KD

Sep 21, 2013
It crashes, even if you overclock to the core & free as much as Ram possible, it won't work. Don't bother downloading.

Sent from my One V using XDA Premium Android App.

Reactions: Krait-Haywire

Alborotz

Apr 19, 2012
Lag free? Are you joking? It's impossible to play this game like Real Racing 2,3 or GT Racing(any versions)

Wysłane z mojego HTC One V przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gameloft games are not for us..but Real Racing 2 and 3 is playable..RR3 is the only game i have on mine and i'm addicted to it:D

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

R. SAINT

Sep 26, 2012
For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1700; governor performance, and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

Sent from my SIMM-X710 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1708; governor performance, i/o bfq and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

Reactions: Krait-Haywire

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1700; governor performance, and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1708; governor performance, i/o bfq and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

BUAHAHAHAHA :p I wish you nice and comfortable game :p

Alborotz

Apr 19, 2012
half-finished asphalt 8, running good on POmega Reborn with PurePerformance and TurboBoost, no overclock

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

BUAHAHAHAHA :p I wish you nice and comfortable game :p
    Lag free? Are you joking? It's impossible to play this game like Real Racing 2,3 or GT Racing(any versions)

Wysłane z mojego HTC One V przy użyciu Tapatalka
    It crashes, even if you overclock to the core & free as much as Ram possible, it won't work. Don't bother downloading.

Sent from my One V using XDA Premium Android App.
    We all know that Asphalt 8 is finally out for our device.
    So, has anyone tried it? (Including other games)
    It it lag-free?

Thanks in advance. :D

I suggest you don't waste your time in Asphalt 8...it's no good.... Instead try nfs most wanted....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app