miui sux! need new rom!!!

Search This thread

bigmoogle

Jun 16, 2010
you get tons of reboots? what steps have you taken to troubleshoot this? did you take the correct steps described on the miui forums to flash the rom?
I have been using this rom for quite awhile and I have never had a reboot. I took the time to read all the threads to get it working and miui is great.

and whats wrong with defending something that you like?
go cry in your own corner kid.

Don't bother. He probably put a Sense kernel on MIUI.

Like everyone else, my advice would be to READ the rom titles in the development section. It's really not that hard.

PryorDaniel

Oct 2, 2008
Middle of Nowhere, CA
I tried MIUI, but it just wasn't for me. It did seem like a great ROM though. Sure was fast as hell. Seems like no matter what ROM I try I always keep coming back to Warm 2.2

OP, just because you don't like the ROM doesn't mean it sucks. For that matter, who are you to say that a ROM sucks anyways? You admitted yourself you can't make your own ROM so you have no right to say MIUI sucks or not. You could've just said you didn't like it, stated what you wanted, and we'd have helped.

Last edited:

phatmanxxl

Dec 30, 2008
LG V20
Nokia Lumia 520
Too bad the "Rep" meter dosent go negative like in some forums. I tried miui, it wasn't for me also, but it
PHP:
seems to have a huge fan base to be a rom that sucks.

You_Suck_At_The_Internet.jpg

Learn how to flash a ROM before you start bashing work people give us at no charge.

Last edited:

PryorDaniel

Oct 2, 2008
Middle of Nowhere, CA
Something tells me the guy who said the OP flashed a Sense kernel while running MIUI hit the nail right on the head. I didn't have a single issue with it at all, and it was blazing fast at that. But like I said, it just wasn't for me.

r0cky0790

Oct 1, 2010
Chicago
Cut the Guy sum slack people. Even though he still might be a noob, he is entitled to drop at least one ****ty thread. I'm pretty sure he has learned his lesson as far as rom bashing due to all the criticism.
My advice to you buddy make sure u really read up on things before u go complaining about a rom. If u really are into this get a twitter and talk to the developers about your problems. Just don't use and *****. To tell the truth, I knew that MIUI was a sick rom and I've never used it myself. Only because I read that it didn't have 4g. I think the next time you go around saying crazy stuff about something very popular on xda ur BANNED 4 LIFE!

"Sent to you from a Gingerly Gingerbreaded Evo rockin' CM7 flashing Nightly."
-r0cky.Da.3v0.SU.-

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
i said it cause I get tons of force closes and reboots for no reason at all sometimes i gotta reboot it myself for it to work right. and yea if i could create one myself i would but i cant. lamers get so offended over something they didnt even make. get a life mam.

Sounds like user error to me. Learn how to wipe. Noob.

Alastair_Blanche

Jan 2, 2016
Knightsbridge
Idiots And Butthurt Fans

We all have our own opinions about a specific work. The same implies to the ocular works of different artists. This could only mean that we have the right to criticise a work, it's simply called the freedom of speech. Just Because a person doesn't like the ROM doesn't give you any rights whatsoever to call him using ad-hominems. And to the person who called him a dimwit*, you might as well learn how to construct a sentence and learn how to use basic grammatical structuring before judging others. This is a forum, and all of you Individuals who have replied/joined for the cause to help users who are having difficulties with their android phones. I wish that this will be improved given the timespan of improvement of the moderators.
Universal Human Rights - Freedom of Speech
"United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948 General Assembly resolution 217 A as a common standard of achievements for all peoples and all nations. It sets out, for the first time, fundamental human rights to be universally protected. "

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    which roms support 4g??
    First of all, it's bad form to say a particular ROM "sucks". It may not be for you, but a lot of people work hard on it, and a lot of other people like it.

If you don't want a Sense ROM, your only option currently is CyanogenMod 6.1.2 with the WiMAX (4G) mod. I've been running it with the Savaged-Zen kernel with very few issues. Both the ROM and kernel are very beta, but I've been using them as my daily driver since they were released.

The only thing I use that doesn't work currently is mounting the SDCard via USB, so copying files from the computer to the phone isn't quite as easy (although you can do this via network, ADB push, or recovery). The kernel in the ROM OP has this working, but isn't as battery efficient, and the WiFi likes to go to sleep way too often for me.

ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=902051
    Kernel: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=917755
    MIUI is far from sucking. Built in theme options, amazing launcher, stable, frequently updated, and no sense. What else could you ask for.

4G, apparently.

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    MIUI sux?! Thems is fightin' words mister!
    which roms support 4g??

I hate to contribute to the things I hate about this forum, but I have to in this situation...

OP, you are what I call a "dimwit".
    Did you really not know that that Miui was an aosp rom and that no aosp rom has 4g on it? If you did know that and you're saying miui sucks because it doesn't have 4g on it, then you are also saying cyanogen sucks because his rom doesn't have 4g on it...How can that be possible when cyanogen is the most well-known and arguably the best android dev out there?

Miui's rom is as good as they get. 4g will be coming in a matter of weeks which will make miui and cyanogens roms as close to perfect as possible...

I would tell you to go create your own rom but whatever intelligence you possess obviously wouldn't suffice

EDIT* I'd like to note that when i'm talking about cyanogen's roms i'm referring to his official releases, not his nighties (which i know have 4g on them, though still in early stages of beta) just in case some smart-ass wants to defend the OP for being a moron...