FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2012, 04:08 PM |#1021  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizkitlimped

Woohoo! I can finally post in the dev forums! LOL anyway, just wanted to say thank you to the evo gods for making the OG one of the best phones around to this day. Everything is running smoothly on my end, no hiccups that weren't easily taken care of.

just a lil sum sum of what I'm running It's fast, easy and clean! Just the way I like em

Good to see ya over here! Thanks for the help too! If more people followed your example..... Well lets just say life would be way leas stressful for us chefs. Everybody hit this guys
thanks button will ya!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBrent

Was the all black gtalk app removed? I really liked it on 357. Admittedly I could have unchecked it by accident but I don't think I did

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Man my bad, I didn't not that I pulled Rujellus22's inverted Gtalk. It conflicted with a couple of the optional themes... I just knew if I left it there would be issues due to it. I plan to add it back but with an argument to erase conflicting themes. You can always pull it from the 357 zip and install manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlxxxsracer

I unchecked "surface dithering" in advanced-> performance settings.. I reboot and now my phone just sits at the white evo splash screen. Tried battery pull twice and wiping cache and dalvik.

Update: Nandroid'ing to previous version..

Man that's no good. Honestly, either you had a bad wipe or there was something else going on. I can assure you that the steps you took did NOT cause this. First thing I do is uncheck surface dithering, and I have reflashed and rebooted ver .44 somewhere near 70+ times since yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneoftheRabble

I just wanted to tell LOTK/TeamD.I.R.T. that I flashed ReLoaded .44 without any problems at all. Followed the directions, went through my 3 reboots because I picked a2sd, ran TiB to do a restore of all 135 of my apps without a hitch.
Checked that a2sd had my Dalvik cache on the sd card... yep.. it is there. No problems that I can see.
You guys put together an awesome ROM that works just they way it should!
I haven't had any problems and everything went just like you said it would.

PLEASE... Keep up the GREAT work!!

See ya'

OotR

Dude you so kick ass! Lol

24th May 2012, 04:14 PM |#1022  
Flag Bozeman, Montana
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Couple of screenshots

Blue Dude With 'Tude

Homescreen

Thanks guys for a GREAT ROM!!

See ya'

OotR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneoftheRabble For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OneoftheRabble Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 04:17 PM |#1023  
Thanks Meter: 369

Donate to Me
More
I hope a2sd stays clean on reboots and all, because my internal gets full so easily but for now I just run batch on TB just as good...

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jrollercoasters For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrollercoasters Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 04:17 PM |#1024  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
hey just checked back in I flashed and besides having to uninstall and re-install go launcher everything is working great. Go launcher kept freezing for some reason. Is anyone else constantly getting the ghost voice mail? If so is there an official fix or should I go post in the voice mail thread? Honestly I'm loving this rom I don't do a lot of theming I just want it to work without all the force closes but I've been seeing some killer home screens so I might have to get into that. Hey rope do you think if I took the dialer from a 2.3.7 rom do you think it would work with this one. I like the one on this rom but I really would like the suggestive dialing. I got the touchpad dialer from the market but I dont really like it that much.
The Following User Says Thank You to sha4000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sha4000 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 04:30 PM |#1025  
peoria, az
Thanks Meter: 977

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sha4000

hey just checked back in I flashed and besides having to uninstall and re-install go launcher everything is working great. Go launcher kept freezing for some reason. Is anyone else constantly getting the ghost voice mail? If so is there an official fix or should I go post in the voice mail thread? Honestly I'm loving this rom I don't do a lot of theming I just want it to work without all the force closes but I've been seeing some killer home screens so I might have to get into that. Hey rope do you think if I took the dialer from a 2.3.7 rom do you think it would work with this one. I like the one on this rom but I really would like the suggestive dialing. I got the touchpad dialer from the market but I dont really like it that much.

There is a fix for the ghost voice mail don't have it handy searching q&a or general you have to get a non Android phone and clear the welcome voice mail that worked for me I did that over a year ago there might be an updated method

The Following User Says Thank You to jayshocka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayshocka Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 04:32 PM |#1026  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelkus

What is all this TB restoring for anyway? If you don't wipe sd-ext, all your apps are already waiting for you at first boot.

This is what I was thinking while reading the thread.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshocka

There is a fix for the ghost voice mail don't have it handy searching q&a or general you have to get a non Android phone and clear the welcome voice mail that worked for me

Sorry for the double post but there is a thread on the forum where the guy makes flashable zips of the dialer that gets rid of it. I was using it on cm9 and ics decks.
24th May 2012, 04:38 PM |#1027  
Thanks Meter: 369

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollercoasters

I hope a2sd stays clean on reboots and all, because my internal gets full so easily but for now I just run batch on TB just as good...

Never mind very bad idea messed up my setup, hope a2sd works perfect soon :/

24th May 2012, 04:39 PM |#1028  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 207

More
I want to have sex with my battery life. It has been sitting at 40% for about 8 hours without going down at all. I can seriously run this for over 2 days. After I charge it up again I am going to strive for 3 days and post pics of the usage.
24th May 2012, 04:39 PM |#1029  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshocka

you can adjust that in go launcher settings

What about the lock screen though? Usually I don't have to look when I'm unlocking it but I keep applying the wrong pattern on accident since they are closer together.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
24th May 2012, 04:43 PM |#1030  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sha4000

No 2.3.7 system apps will not play nice at all. Im actually working on integrating all changes from the 2.3.7 phone.apk into this 2.3.5 phona.apks. Not sure if it was you or not but someone else requested this feature as well. Along with the T9 dialer. Until I can get this thing working try a third party dialer from the market.

@ Everybody, there are some valid random accounts of some apps not installing correctly or being borked upon install. After many many many hours of trying to find the problem, I have come to the conclusion that I need to update the version of Aroma that I used. I will be making a minor maintenance update today to add the missing bin file for the 3 people that have had issue moving dalvik to SD, as well as replace the TB app. I really doubt replacing the TB app will make ANY difference as most people had NO problems at all.
After this maintenance update there is going to be an extended delay as I rebuild both Aroma and the ROM from the root to the fruit so to say.

That is all
-jamie

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 04:48 PM |#1031  
Flag jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 328

Donate to Me
More
Congratulations on this ROM, it runs great, not a single hiccup so far. What y'all think...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1337874509727.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1081390  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PHE-NOM Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)