FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2012, 11:31 PM |#1101  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

data does not transfer well across different roms at all. within the same rom it's fine. such has been the case for a long time. i'm never understood the fascination with people wiping their sd-ext so they can take forever to restore it with another app. it boggles the mind and is...well really...it's just plain stupid. whatever makes you happy i suppose.

ropodope

ropodope

That being the case, what should i wipe when installing a new version of the same rom? I am using Smelkus 4.1 Recovery and typically use option 1, the option 2.. I notice that my data is gone but not my apps. Because of that I either use TB to restore my data for the apps that I want...any suggestions? Thanks

24th May 2012, 11:33 PM |#1102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteiceDMSTech

Everytime my phone boots up, I get "process system is not responding." Have to click on wait everytime.

Tried to run fix permissions in smelkus amon recovery, but it didn't fix it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Im guessing your running dta2sd. Just hit the wait button, has something to do with a2sd. If not running a2sd could you pastebin me a logcat please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtinuviel

I'm having problem with version .44. I was/still running 357_3 so I downloaded the file last night put it in the sd, boot to recovery and install over 357, wipe dalvik and cache, reboot and when I get to a FC of the setup wizard, clcik ok and got the pop up all over again....so I boot into recovery again, wipe everything except sdcard, install .44 again and got the same issue... I though about a bad download so re-download .44 did my thing but still getting the same error....nandroid and back again to .357

any ideas?

Your answer is here- OP
Check the changelog..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 11:33 PM |#1103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipKat

My incredibly simplistic setup.

Anyone remember when all my setups were half naked girls?? lol

BTW, any ideas on why my calender isn't syncing?

Love the setup! I noticed you said the icons are from Mysterious Theme HD Icon Pack, but what about the black background?
24th May 2012, 11:36 PM |#1104  
Flag northeast
Thanks Meter: 374

More
One hour after 3g supercharger this will be my last photo noticed it really got fast once it settled in

That will conclude my test thanks Jamie

24th May 2012, 11:37 PM |#1105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Man that's no good. Honestly, either you had a bad wipe or there was something else going on. I can assure you that the steps you took did NOT cause this. First thing I do is uncheck surface dithering, and I have reflashed and rebooted ver .44 somewhere near 70+ times since yesterday.

I havent heard of Surface dithering before....what is it and what benefits will you see if you uncheck it? Thank you
24th May 2012, 11:56 PM |#1106  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

I'm having problem with version .44. I was/still running 357_3 so I downloaded the file last night put it in the sd, boot to recovery and install over 357, wipe dalvik and cache, reboot and when I get to a FC of the setup wizard, clcik ok and got the pop up all over again....so I boot into recovery again, wipe everything except sdcard, install .44 again and got the same issue... I though about a bad download so re-download .44 did my thing but still getting the same error....nandroid and back again to .357

any ideas?

Your answer is here- OP
Check the changelog..

Ok...but I'm not able to sign in.....let me try it again
25th May 2012, 12:01 AM |#1107  
Flag Washington, IL.
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Quote:

Im guessing your running dta2sd. Just hit the wait button, has something to do with a2sd. If not running a2sd could you pastebin me a logcat please?

Your answer is here- OP
Check the changelog..

DT is correct.

Thanks Jamie.

25th May 2012, 12:13 AM |#1108  
Flag New Hyde Park
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
I would first like to thank the devs here. I was a ROM junkie shortly after flashing, then found myself settled in MikG for quite some time, then recently checked back for ICS and found I couldn't use Netflix and now turned to this.

I am happy to have 3G speeds that are comparable to my co-workers who don't have rooted phones and loving the ROM honestly. I look forward for more theme choices, I just would like to ask for a 'green' themed choice if it isn't too much to ask.

I LOVE all things green, and would appreciate a theme that has a lot of green in it. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th May 2012, 12:24 AM |#1109  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

I sure hope you read "How to flash" in OP as well as the second post
. If you think you hate dta2sd..... I have about 16+ hour in the past day fixing EVERY last problem with it. There was a fix posted a few pages back for if you chose to move dalvik to SD. Or wait just a few and I will be posting a complete update, as well as a flashable zip for those that don't want to start over.

I read those, and every other post in this thread...plus I consider myself highly skilled in 'googling' as well. lol

I know this ish can get frustrating...not from personally coding a rom, but from coding a message board with features that it wasn't designed to run (but my members wanted them, so what am I gonna do? )

So let me ask you ONE question, and then I won't bug you about it anymore...

After that first "false boot", do I wait for it to reboot itself, or do I just go ahead and reboot for it? I feel like I waited a good 10-15 minutes after the initial boot, and it never rebooted...

Explain it to me like I'm stupid (because it could be true)
25th May 2012, 12:26 AM |#1110  
Flag northeast
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

i constantly get download speeds at 1100 and uploads in the mid 800's. like clockwork. these numbers are completely dependent on your locations, time of day and tower availability. that's why it's important to update your prl and profile to the latest because more towers are added. i could shoot you speedtest numbers all day long. this rom isn't going to hurt or hinder them. the rom works period.

ropodope

I wasn't inditcating anything wrong about the rom just saying I had slower speeds on aosp. As Jamie asked I ran 3g supercharger and posted results I'm on latest baseband and prl just showing it helped to run the script I don't claim to know much just like to contribute

My bad if it came off the wrong way I never have nor do now have anything bad to say about the rom its probly the most stable aosp ive ever ran flies and haven't even had one fc

Looking forward to any updates and y'all have my support

25th May 2012, 12:26 AM |#1111  
Flag So Florida
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Cake

I haven't read about this issue yet. Maybe because it's hardware failure but here goes.

sometimes I have to push the power button a couple of times to wake the phone up.
Not all the time.
And sometimes the buttons will light up and the screen will stay dark.

ring a bell?

yes me...
no idea

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)