FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2012, 10:47 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

thank you! things should be so much better for all on the next update.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.

Not sure I could expect my phone to be any better but I sure look forward to it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

21st May 2012, 10:48 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Awesome job on this ROM guys! Runs great. Had to ask. I see all these pics with the ics theme. I switch to it in the themer and my icons at the bottom are still the gb icons. Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
21st May 2012, 10:54 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Is your sd partitioned to ext3? Also are you entering "su" before you enter a2sd command? Mazdarider posted a great explanation just a page or two back you should check it out.

Yep... I am an idiot. I forgot the 'su'. Geez...

So now that that puzzler is out of the way, since this is the first time I've run A2SD, do I need to do the 'su' and 'a2sd install' after every boot? I've flashed this ROM a few times now, wondering why my apps are only present for the reboot immediately following the 'su' and 'a2sd install'. Every random reboot causes the apps to disappear. I assume it is to be done every boot (besides the ones resulting from the initial 'su' 'ap2s install' that is...).

If I simply reboot (when the apps are present), when the system comes up, it shows the SD card in the notification area, and says 'Preparing SD card, checking for errors' for about 15 minutes. When it finishes, the SD card icon goes away but the apps are still missing in action.
21st May 2012, 10:57 PM |#504  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainiacster

Awesome job on this ROM guys! Runs great. Had to ask. I see all these pics with the ics theme. I switch to it in the themer and my icons at the bottom are still the gb icons. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, are you using the stock launcher or go launcher?

ropodope

21st May 2012, 11:03 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

Yes, are you using the stock launcher or go launcher?

ropodope

Using the stock launcher I change the theme in the dashboard

21st May 2012, 11:15 PM |#506  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatur3

Not sure I could expect my phone to be any better but I sure look forward to it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Yeah really, what's to fix.
21st May 2012, 11:16 PM |#507  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainiacster

Using the stock launcher I change the theme in the dashboard

stock it's pretty limited. I recommend the go launcher highly. It has options galore and you can see all of the ics icons you could possibly want. Mix the ics tc with the ics app by kovdev in the market for free, apply it for go launcher and smile. You won't believe the options you have available to you with it. Go launcher is amazing. add the nexus clock for an additional element of ics goodness.

ropodope

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
21st May 2012, 11:24 PM |#508  
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwgtiturbo

Yep... I am an idiot. I forgot the 'su'. Geez...

So now that that puzzler is out of the way, since this is the first time I've run A2SD, do I need to do the 'su' and 'a2sd install' after every boot? I've flashed this ROM a few times now, wondering why my apps are only present for the reboot immediately following the 'su' and 'a2sd install'. Every random reboot causes the apps to disappear. I assume it is to be done every boot (besides the ones resulting from the initial 'su' 'ap2s install' that is...).

If I simply reboot (when the apps are present), when the system comes up, it shows the SD card in the notification area, and says 'Preparing SD card, checking for errors' for about 15 minutes. When it finishes, the SD card icon goes away but the apps are still missing in action.

You should not have to run the command after each boot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
21st May 2012, 11:35 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
For some reason whenever's I reboot my phone sometimes it wont load my apps that are on my SD card and I have to reboot again. Then it wont load my Google account. Any fixes for this.
21st May 2012, 11:38 PM |#510  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilware

For some reason whenever's I reboot my phone sometimes it wont load my apps that are on my SD card and I have to reboot again. Then it wont load my Google account. Any fixes for this.

if you are running your dalvik cache from the sdcard and you are using a class 2 card that will happen. move your dalvik back.

ropodope

21st May 2012, 11:42 PM |#511  
Flag Montrose, MI
Thanks Meter: 198

More
The people having problems loosing apps2sd... I've had this problem before using mason .15 kernel also. Originally had the problem on CM, switched to a different kernel, and the problem went away. I had the problem again when I flashed the original version of this. When I flashed the update I chose the mason .15 sbc fso kernel, and have not had the issue.

Quote:

stock it's pretty limited. I recommend the go launcher highly. It has options galore and you can see all of the ics icons you could possibly want. Mix the ics tc with the ics app by kovdev in the market for free, apply it for go launcher and smile. You won't believe the options you have available to you with it. Go launcher is amazing. add the nexus clock for an additional element of ics goodness.

ropodope

I was using go launcher at the time. Problem is, go launcher is installed to data partition (ie sd-ext), so it disappears also. Edit, since I just saw your comment about davlic-cache, I always run that from the phone, never from sd-ext.

Anyway, the fix I had was just to flash it again (only wiped cache/davlic-cache) and chose the mason .15 sbc-fso, and the problem has disappeared...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)