Search This thread
May 19, 2010
THIS ROM WAS NOT MADE BY ME

[24.Sep.11][MAG] MIUI Android V.8 [2.3.6][A2SD+][Tytung r12] Very Fast & Stable

33yntpj.jpg
2dcgw09.jpg

Use 160M Partiton Size and Cache 44M

Working: Everything (Test for yourself) VERY VERY FAST BOOT / USAGE / STABLE
Problems: Some options in the setting is in chinese even if you selected english as language
Bugs: Sometimes, but not very often audio cuts off out of no where and does not enable back until reboot
Note: The person that created this ROM stated that this will be his final release and will not update anymore.
If any devs can fix the language for the settings and everywhere else to be fully english and audio problem, would be much appreciated.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/XROUS1TNXL

This ROM was obtained from http://www.miui.com/thread-222394-1-1.html
ALL CREDITS GO TO THAT PERSON.

Last edited:

Gho57

Dec 12, 2008
confirm that this is for hd2?? screenshot show desire hd hardware ;)

May 19, 2010
Yes this is for HD2, the reason why it shows Desire HD is for game loft games compatibility support. Just like Miui 1.9.23, they changed the model to HTC.

LazyJr

Nov 25, 2010
I just flash the rom and the bootup really fast. no log noticed when using.

PS: Use 160M Partiton Size and Cache 44M.

pack21

Dec 14, 2009
WOOOW!

this is Freaking Fast and furious!!:eek::eek:

could some Chief take a look and port this?

OMG! i need this in multilanguage suport.

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
you should've had a dev check this out before putting it up, since you didn't make it, how can you give any kind of support to this rom, when people flash this and have any issues with it they will not have anybody to turn to for fixes, or expect any updates for that matter. Looks like the latest android on miui but since it's the latest 2.3.6 I'm pretty sure is not bug free or stable for that matter. Thanks for sharing I guess. :)

May 19, 2010
The reason I put this up is in hopes that devs would check it out. I found that this is the fastest miui that I have used so far. As for support and issue fixes, that I cannot provide but I'm sure there are alot of people in this forum that could and would offer help in regards to that matter. As for your assumption that it isn't bug free or stable, why not test it and then decide? Isn't that what testing is all about?

nieves53

Aug 30, 2008
bay area
Been using this rom now since Sep. 24. This is one good rom, the animations are smooth and amazing fast. Tethering work, Bluetooth, wifi, battery is excellent..no complaints at all..about the few Chinese characters that appear in settings, it doesn't bother me. Overall I'm very happy. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Doeyourthing

Feb 18, 2010
Netherlands
Battery Drain

How to change this to cLK Flash method? Can I copy/paste the META-INF & System folder to any MIUI clk ROM zip folder with tytungR12 kernel?

Last edited:

DATNDAZZ

Feb 13, 2010
Sapporo
Super lite version

I love your rom, quick and stable and good with games.....

Is there anyway you can create a super lite version.... with almost no system app's.... and tweaked for game optimisation....

Phone really lags when playing eternal legacy and lets golf 2......

If dumb question Im sorry but mostly use my phone for gaming....

Thanks in advance.... :)

DND

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS ROM WAS NOT MADE BY ME

[24.Sep.11][MAG] MIUI Android V.8 [2.3.6][A2SD+][Tytung r12] Very Fast & Stable

33yntpj.jpg
    2dcgw09.jpg

Use 160M Partiton Size and Cache 44M

Working: Everything (Test for yourself) VERY VERY FAST BOOT / USAGE / STABLE
    Problems: Some options in the setting is in chinese even if you selected english as language
    Bugs: Sometimes, but not very often audio cuts off out of no where and does not enable back until reboot
    Note: The person that created this ROM stated that this will be his final release and will not update anymore.
    If any devs can fix the language for the settings and everywhere else to be fully english and audio problem, would be much appreciated.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/XROUS1TNXL

This ROM was obtained from http://www.miui.com/thread-222394-1-1.html
    ALL CREDITS GO TO THAT PERSON.