Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Search This thread

mikaman1204

Mar 3, 2008
I cangt read video but when i hold on clicking on a flash video, i get a few options like "Play", "loop" "quality" and a few others, but nothing working for the moment

jinth0688

Oct 2, 2006
California
awesome

works on kaiser..with the newest opera build
didnt work at first for me with the beta from the opera site
youtube works, music plays on myspace pages too now

mikaman1204

Mar 3, 2008
What build of opera are you using? Only seems to work on the newest.

+ what device + what os build?

1st, thx a lot for the sharing, i was waiting fot it since a long time :)

So to anwser to you, i have an Artemis ande i have this rom "Aje_fr 2.00 Full YuanYuan". My WM veresion is 6 SE CE 5.2.2000 build 20000.0.1.0

veyka

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2007
Norfolk
www.veyka.co.uk
Last edited:

oui oui

Aug 15, 2007
**** ! It works !! i've been waiting for this for soooo long, and i never thought it would be so fast... Suck it Iphone users =D

I'm on a Kaiser, official wm6, oper 9.5 build 1780, installed on device...

just a lil press'n'hold on the youtube video, and the fullscreen mode works great...
Thx for whoever extracted this...
+++

mikaman1204

Mar 3, 2008
Can't get it working on my Artemis. I will wait for a more compatibility friendly version. But i'm happy to see that we're getting closer to a stable and working release !

Reefhunter49

Feb 10, 2008
It is not working on my sprint touch. Can't get it to play any flash files, almost like flash is not installed.

veyka

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2007
Norfolk
www.veyka.co.uk
doesn't work on the orignal rom on the polaris.. will probably have to update it.

Try one of the newer builds, it doesn't seem to work on anything below 2000's Working on 20270 for me.

Would be interesting if it worked on the same phone on a newer build.

It is not working on my sprint touch. Can't get it to play any flash files, almost like flash is not installed.

Newest Opera + what OS core are you on?

nir36

Retired Moderator
Dec 5, 2007
Jerusalem
www.sq-web.com
Try one of the newer builds, it doesn't seem to work on anything below 2000's Working on 20270 for me.

Would be interesting if it worked on the same phone on a newer build.

Newest Opera + what OS core are you on?

I'm waiting for a newer build of udK's R roms for polaris which will include 3D drivers... until then i won't be flashing any roms.. i'm not in the mood to start installing everything again.

I will try it as long as he uploads his rom.

thanks anyways.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash lite v3.1 working on Kaiser

Hey Veyka,

I have just rebuilt my Kaiser (see below for ROM and setup), as my preferred ROM has Opera (build 1780) included, I installed the "Opera_95_1938_update_only.CAB" found on this thread onto my device main memory.

I then installed the "Dvha79_AdobeFlash3.1_plugin" (again found on this thread) onto my device main memory.

Using the Opera browser I opened up Google, went to their video page, and the top left embedded video played quickly and clearly.

Thanks to you and all involved in the development.

I am very happy. This works very well.

Regards,

J
    ADMIN EDIT: Attachments removed due to legal complaints from adobe.

NEW LINK: http://uconvert.us/downloads/FlashLite_3.1_WM6Professional_EN.cab

And new 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978223/f82ad8ba/Dvha79_AdobeFlash31_plugin.html

I dont know how long they will last, so get it while its hot.

Flash Lite V3.1 Cab!​

Large HowTo

It works! and its in a cab! Works in opera, youtube, google videos, some basic flash games!

For it to work:

*Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
    *Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
    *Have WM6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable - WM5 will not work atm)
    *Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
    *Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom

Other:

*If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
    *This does not seem to work with IE
    *This will NOT work with opera Mini
    *This does not seem to work on netfront
    *The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
    *Wont work with WM standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
    *Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.

Working on (for some people):

*Hermes CRCV13 nakes BS (me)
    *prophet
    *Kaiser
    *might be other I have missed

Geting it:

*First post about it + 4shared link
    *Attached to this post

Report back:

Did it work?
    What device?
    What build of Opera are you using?
    What build is your rom?
    Are you using anryl's cab (attached to this post) or Dvha79_ddt's (links just below)?

I did not rip this, I just posted the info here for everyone

All credit to anryl for extracting it!

We have another Cab!

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

Can you give feedback if ones more stable than the other ect!