how to edit the call history to add calls?

Search This thread

savior02

Apr 9, 2007
i have to add an outgoing call to my call history at a certain date and time... is there a way to do this? im running 6.1 on a htc touch......

Last edited:

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Hmmmm, good that I dont need an alibi like that....

+ If I would say: "Yes honey I tried to call you 4am before I went to the afterparty, see my call history" she would probably tell me that she doesnt believe me anyway or that I should have sended smoke signals etc...

Gramon

Oct 9, 2007
Changing the time on the phone would work for your personal call history but not the official call history that shows on your phone bill.

As a father, I check my kid's phone calls and minutes semi-regularly by logging on to T-Mobile and viewing their recent activities.

Now, chances are if you need this for an alibi for a GF or some other friend it will work. If you need this for a more serious alibi, it's not going to work if the person has any way of checking the official carrier records.

deedee

May 28, 2007
Coleraine
Don't know about anybody else but if i make a call that isn't answered by anything, be it a person, ansaphone or voicemail, then the call duration in the call log is 00:00 and it never shows on my phone bill. The only way to prove that type of call was made would probably require access to the mobile operator's logs themselves which most of us don't have.

abidhi

Feb 16, 2017
i have one problem in my vivo v3 . call log is not displaying in proper order.i dont know what to do.it is just scrumbled

knottyrope

Feb 23, 2018
omg.... thank you google!!! this might of just saved me $700 for late cancelling fees! miracle workers you are all saints!