FORUMS

[APP] BLN control - the official BLN settings app by neldar

569 posts
Thanks Meter: 363
 
By neldar, Retired Recognized Developer on 30th October 2010, 10:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th June 2011, 03:38 PM |#491  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_GLiTCH

Since updating to v0.10.18 the BLN Control App (Pro) does not respond, shows only a black screen, and then force crashes after awhile of waiting... I am using Dark Core 2.5 on Darky's Rom 10.1 if this helps, but it was working flawlessly before. I even tried un-installing and re-installing it, but I got the same issue (as soon as I added schedules?). I hope you can fix this shortly neldar. You've done a tremendous job so far (despite this little hiccup), so congrats!

Could you please mail me a logcat either by email (neldar [at] web.de) or by pm, because that anr is not showing up in the developer console and i am not able to reproduce it without additional info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laspecas

No call notification. No blinking, no Static lights

Send from my Nexus S or my hTC Desire

Did you tried to enable/disable bln in the main screen of the app or to reboot the phone? That will reset the services that may got destroyed/not started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusoldier

I have a I9000 with FROYO.XWJSD and speedmod k13e kernel.

I have also experienced the "bug" I mentioned in some posts back: I think only when I'm on low battery (lower than 15%) the backlights do not turn of after 2-3 sec when the phone is awake. They keep burning till I lock the phone and when I use the phone again, they will stay on. But I have to test it more to see if it's really because of the low battery.

Ok, i will have a look at this.
6th June 2011, 07:49 PM |#492  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Tried everything. For you guys with 9023 call notification works?

Send from my Nexus S or my hTC Desire
6th June 2011, 10:24 PM |#493  
Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm happy to send you a log neldar, but I have to put my intelligence aside for a minute and ask how do I locate the log...? Is it the report feature that you see after a crash or is there a log file I can locate and forward onto you? Thanks a lot for your help.
7th June 2011, 01:09 AM |#494  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_GLiTCH

I'm happy to send you a log neldar, but I have to put my intelligence aside for a minute and ask how do I locate the log...? Is it the report feature that you see after a crash or is there a log file I can locate and forward onto you? Thanks a lot for your help.

You can also use that report feature, that will upload the log to the developer console of the market. But i did not yet receive an anr report, if you have done that already. So a logcat could be more sufficient solution, here is a short how to:
  1. install adb (android sdk platform tools)
  2. enable debug (phone settings -> applications -> Development -> USB debugging)
  3. connect phone (and install drivers, if kies is not yet installed)
  4. open cmd or shell
  5. start "adb logcat"
  6. start the app and copy the appearing messages
The Following User Says Thank You to neldar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neldar Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 09:40 AM |#495  
Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neldar

You can also use that report feature, that will upload the log to the developer console of the market.

Done. I would have done that earlier if I had known but didn't know if you had everything all linked up properly with the market. You should receive the report shortly if you haven't already (I reported it twice just to make sure you'll receive it, once with wifi and once with 3G)... Thanks again.
7th June 2011, 04:50 PM |#496  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi
after updating bln control pro,sometimes i have see my missed calls but leds remained on....

anybody confirm this?

rom kitchen js8 with speedmod k13e
7th June 2011, 09:39 PM |#497  
Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
After update to the latest version. Call notification no longer works - rebooted phone - still no dice. Gmail & SMS work though.

Can I go back to the previous version?
8th June 2011, 03:51 AM |#498  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_GLiTCH

Done. I would have done that earlier if I had known but didn't know if you had everything all linked up properly with the market. You should receive the report shortly if you haven't already (I reported it twice just to make sure you'll receive it, once with wifi and once with 3G)... Thanks again.

Thanks i received them, should be fixed in the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4nelle

hi
after updating bln control pro,sometimes i have see my missed calls but leds remained on....

anybody confirm this?

rom kitchen js8 with speedmod k13e

May be this is also fixed with the update, i can not reproduce that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aritafari

After update to the latest version. Call notification no longer works - rebooted phone - still no dice. Gmail & SMS work though.

Can I go back to the previous version?

Which previous version did work for you?


And a new pro release:
v0.10.22:
  • added: option to keep blink service in background
  • added: scheduler enable views clickable
  • fixed: blinking stops after 5 minutes (if default settings are not changed)
  • fixed: anr in scheduler
The Following User Says Thank You to neldar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neldar Ad-Free
8th June 2011, 10:17 AM |#499  
Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for such a fast fix neldar, you're a legend.
8th June 2011, 02:03 PM |#500  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
is it possible to make the notification in color ?
just wanted to know
thnx for this great app
8th June 2011, 03:09 PM |#501  
Thorgoth's Avatar
Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Lightbulb
for user of the Nexus S either 9020 or 9023 that are having problems after the updates (i personally own 9020 but got friend with 9023)
i would suggest to try and get the 1.0.17 version (that was the 1st update since v0.9)
that's the only one that is working for mine and my friend's nexus s
either for calls and for sms/e-mails...

p.s.
is there any way i can "block"the bln pro app from updating...
it sucks when i just have to re-apply my nandroid backup every time...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes