Thanks Meter: 7,195

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from amarullz: 3.00 b1 - RELEASED
13th April 2017, 10:17 AM |#3231  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 290

Donate to Me
More
I added a menu to my script today and now when i try to flash with FlashFire i get error Aroma-Config line 171 col 7, which is the very last line of my code, all that is there is endif; yet is telling me there is an error? I have been trying to figure this out all damn day, any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a copy of my Aroma-Config and My Updater-Script.
Attached Files
File Type: zip aroma.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.2 KB, 38 views)

13th April 2017, 12:58 PM |#3232  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STF_TimelessGoD

I added a menu to my script today and now when i try to flash with FlashFire i get error Aroma-Config line 171 col 7, which is the very last line of my code, all that is there is endif; yet is telling me there is an error? I have been trying to figure this out all damn day, any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a copy of my Aroma-Config and My Updater-Script.

I think you are missing endif in EXIT portion.
13th April 2017, 01:03 PM |#3233  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 290

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black dark man

I think you are missing endif in EXIT portion.

Yes thank you i was missing one of the two

Working now!!
27th April 2017, 04:59 PM |#3234  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 734

Donate to Me
More
Hello guys,
I need a bit of help from all the great dev/contributors here.
I am facing empty installation UI while running AROMA. Like, in AROMA, everything works fine, the Wizard works as it should...
But as soon as I reach the installation screen, it remains empty and does not move forward... it simply redirects me to the "Installation Complete" page. Even the installation logs are empty...

MY AROMA IS BELOW 2GB...

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks a lot in advance

Here is my updater script and aroma-config.
18th May 2017, 01:52 PM |#3235  
Flag Liuzhou
Thanks Meter: 1,070

Donate to Me
More
dir amarullz,
Aroma installer is a great job!firstlly thanks for hard work,but now I can't sign the script on line?the link is not working.
so send this message for help.
thanks a lots。
18th May 2017, 02:21 PM |#3236  
Flag Normandy
Thanks Meter: 4,985

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekaka

dir amarullz,
Aroma installer is a great job!firstlly thanks for hard work,but now I can't sign the script on line?the link is not working.
so send this message for help.
thanks a lots。

You should find by yourself or wait charitable someone who can help. Because amarullz no longer works on this project from longtime ago.
2nd June 2017, 09:35 AM |#3237  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi how to uninstall aroma installer from ported rom without pc?coz aroma is not working with my device(lava iris 503 mtk6572) and i am using cwm recovery6.0.1.9 when i try to flash ported rom i stuck on aroma installer and touch don't work.please help....plzzzzz
15th August 2017, 03:27 AM |#3238  
Flag Round Rock
Thanks Meter: 83

Donate to Me
More
Trying to get this Aroma Installer built, Ended up with a Syntax Error "aroma_config on line 305 col 6"
literally has only "endif;" here is the config.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...1&d=1502764009

EDIT: Removing that endif; worked.

EDIT2: Did a screen flash, then took me back to the recovery, seems a bit strange, I don't think that worked..
Attached Files
File Type: zip aroma-config.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.1 KB, 10 views)
15th August 2017, 11:40 AM |#3239  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 7,118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskied

Trying to get this Aroma Installer built, Ended up with a Syntax Error "aroma_config on line 305 col 6"
literally has only "endif;" here is the config.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...1&d=1502764009

EDIT: Removing that endif; worked.

EDIT2: Did a screen flash, then took me back to the recovery, seems a bit strange, I don't think that worked..

Yeah that endif; is definitely out of place, it has no accompanying if to begin with, then it works just fine, attached a couple of screenshots, and the resulting .prop files
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fb0-1.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	4242314   Click image for larger version

Name:	fb0-2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	4242315  
Attached Files
File Type: zip aroma-data.zip - [Click for QR Code] (518 Bytes, 16 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2017, 07:40 PM |#3240  
Flag Round Rock
Thanks Meter: 83

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

Yeah that endif; is definitely out of place, it has no accompanying if to begin with, then it works just fine, attached a couple of screenshots, and the resulting .prop files

Alrght, So I removed the endif; and tested things out. But when attempting to switch to the installation process if shuts everything down and TWRP is saying it finished, When there are no signs of change. Any solutions? And thank you for your help.
16th August 2017, 07:46 PM |#3241  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 7,118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskied

Alrght, So I removed the endif; and tested things out. But when attempting to switch to the installation process if shuts everything down and TWRP is saying it finished, When there are no signs of change. Any solutions? And thank you for your help.

Can't say, I only saw your aroma config, you sure your installer script is correct?

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, chef, flashable zip, installer, mod, one of the best, pure awesomeness installer ui
Previous Thread Next Thread