FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?

Yes

1,115 Vote(s)
95.79%
No

49 Vote(s)
4.21%

[TOOL] HTC One S All-In-One Toolkit v4.0 [7-10-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]

3,559 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,752

Thread Closed Email Thread
8th June 2012, 08:20 PM |#101  
Flag Villarotta
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000

Well that is interesting. It's not an official way, that's why I don't know about it lol. Anyways, I will not post radios/kernels since people don't know how to use them and can soft brick/brick their phones.

I know something about it. Flashed LowKernel via fastboot and my phone was stuck on HTC logo :\ then reflashed boot.img and everything was ok. but i think its not 100% safe flashing with s-on. or am i wrong?

sorry for bad english.

9th June 2012, 07:59 AM |#102  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 417

More
This looks awesome, I'm so gonna use this

Edit: Seems I unlocked bootloader, but I can't get recovery to work :/ Only get that HTc screen with red text. Seems i'll have to it manually (I've read the whole thread).

Edit2: Done it using Torxx thread
11th June 2012, 06:41 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orland Park, Illinois

Donate to Me
More
v1.1 Released! 6-11-2012
- Removed all old CWM/Stock Recoveries
- Removed all the kernels (Users flash things they have no clue about and soft brick their phones)
- Added TWRP 2.1.7
- Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
- Removed the debloaters
- Fixed Root. Now it works.

Download is in Post 2.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hasoon2000 Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 06:36 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Can I translate your tuto & your prog here: http://forum.frandroid.com/forum/362-htc-one-s/
It would be great for Frensh users.
Thanks
11th June 2012, 10:42 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hey, I just got my hands on a phone that seems to be stuck in the exact same situation (HTC logo and "this build is for development purposes only do not distribute...") Since I'm new to HTC I was looking for the easiest way to restore the phone and I found cannondale0815's solution involving the aio-toolkit. So I was wondering if the toolkit method has any huge advantages over the other (Torxx's), and of course, which one would be easier to complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habarug

This looks awesome, I'm so gonna use this

Edit: Seems I unlocked bootloader, but I can't get recovery to work :/ Only get that HTc screen with red text. Seems i'll have to it manually (I've read the whole thread).

Edit2: Done it using Torxx thread

First of all, huge thank you, for your work man, keep it up!
I'm planning to try and revert my phone to stock from the above situation but since I'm new to HTC I wasn't sure if I have to boot up the phone first holding Vol Down or I can just plug it via USB and execute Boot into Bootloader using the toolkit?

Quote:

v1.1 Released! 6-11-2012

Download is in Post 2.

12th June 2012, 01:57 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
splash screen
guys i get this error while trying to go to recovery
" this build is for deve purposes only do not distribute ,,,,,, "
why is that ? and what should i do !?
by the way, during the rooting process with the toolkit my phone had turned back to factory settings by it self !
12th June 2012, 06:56 PM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orland Park, Illinois

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht59

Can I translate your tuto & your prog here: http://forum.frandroid.com/forum/362-htc-one-s/
It would be great for Frensh users.
Thanks

You can make a tutorial in French but do not copy and paste the thread there. This program will only be on XDA-Developers.com and Android-Dev.us. Tutorials on using is fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazeMurasaki

First of all, huge thank you, for your work man, keep it up!I'm planning to try and revert my phone to stock from the above situation but since I'm new to HTC I wasn't sure if I have to boot up the phone first holding Vol Down or I can just plug it via USB and execute Boot into Bootloader using the toolkit?

You can use the command from my toolkit if you just wanna be lazy lol. That is why I put it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3rfn

guys i get this error while trying to go to recovery
" this build is for deve purposes only do not distribute ,,,,,, "
why is that ? and what should i do !?
by the way, during the rooting process with the toolkit my phone had turned back to factory settings by it self !

I don't have the phone so I can't test the recovery or what it says. It is an official recovery though. When you sent the token ID to your phone, did you not read what the screen said? It said that it will wipe your phone back to factory settings for security purposes..
13th June 2012, 09:08 PM |#108  
Flag Fort Worth,Tx
Thanks Meter: 324

More
Quote:

v1.1 Released! 6-11-2012
- Removed all the kernels (Users flash things they have no clue about and soft brick their phones)
- Added TWRP 2.1.7
- Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
- Removed the debloaters
- Fixed Root. Now it works.

Download is in Post 2.

Used your tool works great but I wanted to flash back to stock recovery and see it no longer is an option time to read up a bit more Thanks for the tool worked like a champ
16th June 2012, 03:19 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello
First Thanks for the tool
But I have a problem.
I unlocked the bootloader, and now, I can't do anything because during all manipulation with the tool, all "cmd" windows say "device not found".
I tried:
_to reinstall driver
_I put usb debugging

I doesn't work, I can't install recovery ...
Thanks for your help
17th June 2012, 02:26 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Use this CWM :

http://www.modaco.com/topic/353006-i...tock-download/

This one worked for me, just rename it to recovery.img and use all in one tool kit and install!
18th June 2012, 10:32 AM |#111  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 497

More
I just want to guve the OP a huge

THANK YOU!!!

I really appreciate the time and work you put into this program.
It took me an hour to get everything working (I went and tripple read every step to avoid bricking the phone in any way :P)

This was super easy and Great. Thank you!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread