FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][32A] Stock Rogers 3.05 ROM w/Root "Feels like home, doesn't it?" [2-16-2010]

1,181 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By cursordroid, Senior Member on 17th February 2010, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2010, 08:28 AM |#11  
Flag Xiamen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
dose this rom support chinese ?? i don‘t means chinese menu but just chinese display.

20th February 2010, 08:50 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
it works so well on my htc magic tim,this rom is stable.and i think it can be flashed in any 32a phone.thanks
20th February 2010, 09:51 AM |#13  
Flag Xiamen

More
i have already flash it. nice work support chinese display
20th February 2010, 10:04 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
So this is what you've been up to. :P
21st February 2010, 03:26 PM |#15  
Flag Canterbury
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So, if I understand correct, this rom automatically updates you to the new radio. Would this be a possible way to update to the new radio to use cursorsense and the like? Becuase I'm having a bit of trouble getting the android sdk set up on my computer.
21st February 2010, 06:32 PM |#16  
Edmonton

More
Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to install busybox on this one? So I can use Titanium backup.

Thanks!
21st February 2010, 10:03 PM |#17  

More
sense?
is it still liek your other rogers based sense rom?
thanks
21st February 2010, 10:06 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qakgob

So, if I understand correct, this rom automatically updates you to the new radio. Would this be a possible way to update to the new radio to use cursorsense and the like? Becuase I'm having a bit of trouble getting the android sdk set up on my computer.

I wouldn't recommend doing it this way at all, but if you insist.. do you have SPL 1.76.2007? If you don't, then I wouldn't do it if I were you. You also have to update your recovery to hero and without android sdk, that makes things a tiny bit more complicated. You need to set up your android sdk.

What kind of trouble are you having setting up android sdk? I just downloaded it, extracted and that was it. How are you having trouble with that?
22nd February 2010, 03:06 PM |#19  

More
Does this ROM shows the same Firmware, Baseband and Build version as the "real" Rogers update in "About phone" ?

So if I call them, they wont know I use this ROM instead of their official one ??

TY
22nd February 2010, 03:13 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxqc

Does this ROM shows the same Firmware, Baseband and Build version as the "real" Rogers update in "About phone" ?

So if I call them, they wont know I use this ROM instead of their official one ??

TY

Precisely!!

This ROM is identical to the Mandatory Rogers update, that's why I released it.
22nd February 2010, 03:17 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazorninplat

Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to install busybox on this one? So I can use Titanium backup.

Thanks!

This ROM has busybox installed...
I think it has all the prerequisites for Titanium Backup...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)