FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][32A] Stock Rogers 3.05 ROM w/Root "Feels like home, doesn't it?" [2-16-2010]

1,181 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By cursordroid, Senior Member on 17th February 2010, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2010, 04:56 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just a quick question: what is the build number of the stock Rogers ROM with the lastest update?
I'm trying to get my data back by calling rogers and they ask me what build number and IMEM is. Of course I can't tell them that my build number is CursorSense32A-1.2.6 (The ROM i'm currently using)

1st April 2010, 02:36 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Change APN?
Hey all,
I'm new to all of this, but I am anxious to get root. I have both the magic and dream on the same build... It seems that the rogers upgrde also locks your APNs. Ugggg... However, a start for me would be to be able to change the APNs. Does anyone know of a crack or app for that. My phones are both unlkd, but without the ability to change my APN, I have no freedom...

Although this is not my area, I am coder and wouldn't mind putting some time into solutioning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1st April 2010, 03:54 PM |#33  
Flag Grande Prairie
Thanks Meter: 171

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmic

Hey all,
I'm new to all of this, but I am anxious to get root. I have both the magic and dream on the same build... It seems that the rogers upgrde also locks your APNs. Ugggg... However, a start for me would be to be able to change the APNs. Does anyone know of a crack or app for that. My phones are both unlkd, but without the ability to change my APN, I have no freedom...

Although this is not my area, I am coder and wouldn't mind putting some time into solutioning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't change it, hit menu and add a new apn.
2nd April 2010, 04:56 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone else having trouble downloading this? I have tried about 6 times and it only downlads about half and says its finished
2nd April 2010, 07:34 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu-k

Anyone else having trouble downloading this? I have tried about 6 times and it only downlads about half and says its finished

I have the same issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)