Thread Deleted Email Thread
13th March 2008, 08:14 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Will do when,,,,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmite

You go ahead and try then, let us know if you succeed.

When a unit becomes available I will do it ;)
16th March 2008, 04:05 PM |#12  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 25

More
bump.

Surely there must be one person out the the hundreds with "bricked" titans that would donate it to madman. I am sure he will give it back when he is finished with it.
16th March 2008, 05:13 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
madman34: I think you may have found a winner.
16th March 2008, 06:00 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks for the referal
Quote:
Originally Posted by hindjew1

madman34: I think you may have found a winner.

Thanks, I went there and asked him to come here and have a look. I am thinking that he does have a possible candidate, but just for grins I just pulled my battery and plugged in my wall pack and right away get the red light, but with my laptop I do get his 'data device' and red light so I am open to the possibility that there might be a fusible link bad in his if it is not a software problem. Either way, if it is useless to him I will be happy to look at it.
16th March 2008, 07:10 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
man i bricked the ecu on my subaru once... i had to send it to the open source ecu tool dev to jtag it... good times
16th March 2008, 11:01 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
drag to kill your car
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorrisj

man i bricked the ecu on my subaru once... i had to send it to the open source ecu tool dev to jtag it... good times

That would be a bummer as you could not drive to get the fix. I started by writing code for the TMS7000 processors in the old VC2, then my Acura in 1988, but then they stopped useing PROMS and went to JTAG, really got me going.
21st March 2008, 07:54 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
No takers so far, and mine still works
Well nobody has come forward with a victim,,,,,hmmmmm,,,,uuuuhhhhh,,,,,unit to try ;) and mine works still so we wait.
21st March 2008, 04:35 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
madman34, one one unit we have so far that has died did not entirely die. It would appear if the spl gets wiped out on a msm7xxx series device using comm core as cpu it has a failsafe mode if the oemsbl/qcsbl are still present. The device goes into download mode on boot and sits there.

Since you stated you worked for qualcomm, can you shed any light on this and how we might possibly be able to write nand from download mode? Or get back to debug mode instead?
28th March 2008, 01:29 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

madman34, one one unit we have so far that has died did not entirely die. It would appear if the spl gets wiped out on a msm7xxx series device using comm core as cpu it has a failsafe mode if the oemsbl/qcsbl are still present. The device goes into download mode on boot and sits there.

Since you stated you worked for qualcomm, can you shed any light on this and how we might possibly be able to write nand from download mode? Or get back to debug mode instead?

I worked for them before this series came out, but I will get up with some of my old friends there and see if I can get more info.
5th April 2008, 05:26 AM |#20  
Flag Houston

More
my mogul is stuck on the bitch ass sprint screen after a tried upgrade but im in Houston
11th May 2008, 08:05 PM |#21  

More
Quote:

This is where mine is stuck. Thanks to these forums I can at least put it into "Download Mode." I will gladly ship you mine to screw with.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread