[RECOVERY][HeroC]TWRP 2.2.2.0 touch recovery [2012-08-24]

1,696 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,156

Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2013, 09:13 PM |#21  
Flag St. Francis, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Well, Yesterday I had my first issue and dont know if its recovery related but I booted into recovery to look at something and as soon as I rebooted the phone I started getting all kinds of system FC's and and stuff and had to pull the battery and reboot. Same thing. So I then pulled the battery again, booted into the bootloader so I could get into the recovery and it sat at the "TeamWin" splash screen for a lot longer then normal but I then tried to wipe cache, and dalvik then restore permissions and reboot only to completely get stuck at my splashscreen so I pulled the battery again and booted into the boot loader and then into the recovery and now all it does is sits at the "TeamWin" splashscreen and never enters recovery.

Now that I think about it, I dont know that I have really went into the recovery since flashing the 2.2.2.0 (Touch scree) to my hero. Going to try and flash a new recovery via fastboot and see if I can get this thing to boot again.

27th June 2013, 01:47 AM |#22  
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 432

More
How did it go?
27th June 2013, 02:07 AM |#23  
Flag St. Francis, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Well, some reason, even though I am S-OFF I could not flash anything via fastboot. I just kept getting access denied responses so I ended up making a HERCIMG.zip and flashing Darchstars RA recovery only to remember that the rom I was on was not RA friendly. Kept failing when I would attempt to flash it. So I ended up grabbing the 2.2.2.0 recovery image and placing it in the zip and flashing from the bootloader and then was able to once again get in the recovery and reflash the rom that was on my phone and all seems to be good again. I didnt do any wipes or anything. Just a dirty flash. Guessing maybe the bootimage got all messed up or something. It all started when I wiper the cache and dalvik inside TWRP. Hope the recovery wasnt wiping more then it should have.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)