check links below and please report any issue u might have
most stock like possible
added quicksettings panel with bbar (u can now turn its visibility on/off on-the-fly no more need 4 2 diferent systemui files, check settings>display>brightness bar )
updated to a few xperia t oem apps
should have some init.d support on stock kernel too
more changes to come, testing phase 4 now
DO NOT FLASH IF U DONT KNOW WHAT R THE RISKS
BEFORE PROCEDING MAKE A FULL CWM BACKUP
How to install Rom:
Start by downloading the zip from the link and placing it in the sdcard partition...
...If u dont have a rom with CWM start from 0 else start from step 3...
0) Flash official 6.1.A.2.50 with latest Flashtool (You don't need to wipe data)
1) Follow this to root ur current rom: Root MANY ANDROID! by Bin4ry
2) Follow this to install CWM: CWM recovery for locked bootloaders v2 by Mr.Krypton
3) Reboot in recovery (tap a few times on SONY logo)
4) Flash zip (install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>...>YES)
5) Reboot (reboot system now)
6) Let the rom settle a little bit if everything on your sdcard is not read.
7) Flash kernel and baseband only from 6.1.A.2.55 with lastest Flashtool (again dont wipe data) how to
8) Done. enjoy.
Flash updates in order and as follow:
0) Reboot in recovery (tap a few times on SONY logo)
1) Flash Update zip (install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>...>YES)
2) Reboot (reboot system now)
please report any bugs found. and remember this is my 1st attempt. be gentil there is still alot of work on my side ahead.
pcarvalho XPERIA S 6.1.A.2.55 V1.00
SYSTEMUI (outdated, no more need for this install update 003 and u can have it as u wish):
Stock SystemUI (for those that want it totally stock)
New SystemUI with BBar
New SystemUI without BBar
IF U DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH POTENTIAL BUGS ISSUES DO NOT INSTALL TEST STAGE UPDATES
Update 001 (newer oems)
Update 003 (new features here)
Updates Link: (contains bugs, do not install if u dont want to have 2 deal with them)
Update 002 - In Test Stage (sony bravia engine 2) - DO NOT USE ON OTHER ROMS!
Note: this should also work on unlocked bootloaders (not tested)
To fix Album FC on BE2 (update 002):
+ Move Album app out of /system/app/
+ Move Album back to /system/app/