[APP] [WINDOWS] VCF Manager V1.0 BETA

Search This thread

3llomi

Feb 25, 2014
www.devlomi.com
Intro
i have made a Simple Windows Application that Helps you Managing Some VCF Contacts

[UPDATE] 19/07/2017 V1.1 BETA Released

What's New?
Added
a New Method To Show Contacts in VCF Explorer with Automatic Decoding Feature
Added Encoding Feature in Decompress VCF and convert it to vCard v2.1 (please try 'without Encoding Method' First)
Added Convert from vCard 2.1 to 3.0 and vice versa
Fixed VCF Explorer when a Contact has more than 7 Phone Numbers
*Some Bug Fixes

[NOTES]
The With Encoding Method will convert the Input VCF to Version 2.1 and Encode it to Quoted Printable to make it Readable on Old Nokia Phones
so please try the Without Encoding First if it was Readable on the Phone so you don't need to Encode it

Features
  • VCF Explorer Shows the All Contacts Names and Phones in a Grid View
  • Compress VCF this will help you if you have Multiple VCF Files and you want to Merge Them in a Single VCF File
  • Decompress VCF Decompress one VCF file into Multiple Files ,this will help you if you want to copy your Contacts from New Phone to an Old phone (Like Nokia using Nokia PC Suite..)
  • Convert contacts2.db to VCF it Converts the contacts2.db file to a VCF File

Screenshot
8b7RjJe.png

Known Bugs
* Duplicate Contacts when converting contacts2.db to VCF
* Programs Crashes(VCF Explorer) when a contact Contains more than 7 Phone Numbers
* Encoding problems on some old phones (Like Nokia) and Specially Arabic Language

it's still in BETA so expect Some bugs!
if you face any bugs please tell me

Attachments

• VCF_Manager_By_Devlomi_V1.1_BETA.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,186
Last edited:

Unscedeo

Sep 11, 2016
Great Application

Thanks for the application! It looks very promising, going to try it out soon. :)

Reactions: 3llomi

satinder tech

Jan 14, 2013
Good Effort.

But not installed on Win XP
Create Process failed, Error Code 193.
Hope it will work in Win7

Last edited:

heimdallZ

Mar 16, 2016
I try this app but i have error.
See the photo i join .
I have this error when i choose VCF explorer.
Decompress VCF work well
Compress VCF work well too
I use win10 update creator

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 594

Master-ZizO

Sep 25, 2012
@3llomi duplicated contacts is not a bug while converting contacts2.db.. because there is group conatcs for whatsapp and viber ...etc.
not your fault :D

logosA

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 17, 2013
Heraklion Crete
I dont know what I am doing wrong but this is what I get trying to open a contact
Windows 7 x64

Attachments

• vcflog.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 30

3llomi

Feb 25, 2014
www.devlomi.com

I dont know what I am doing wrong but this is what I get trying to open a contact
Windows 7 x64

Hi.
I recieve the same error as heimdallZ. I tied with multiple files on win7 x64.

Thanks for report. i will look into it and i will try to fix it in the next update.

logosA

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 17, 2013
Heraklion Crete
Thanks for report. i will look into it and i will try to fix it in the next update.

the log in english from another PC because I understood Greek characters cannot be handle correct by the Unicode so it will be impossible to understand what its talking about

Attachments

• vfc_eng.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 37

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Intro
    i have made a Simple Windows Application that Helps you Managing Some VCF Contacts

[UPDATE] 19/07/2017 V1.1 BETA Released

What's New?
    Added
    a New Method To Show Contacts in VCF Explorer with Automatic Decoding Feature
    Added Encoding Feature in Decompress VCF and convert it to vCard v2.1 (please try 'without Encoding Method' First)
    Added Convert from vCard 2.1 to 3.0 and vice versa
    Fixed VCF Explorer when a Contact has more than 7 Phone Numbers
    *Some Bug Fixes

[NOTES]
    The With Encoding Method will convert the Input VCF to Version 2.1 and Encode it to Quoted Printable to make it Readable on Old Nokia Phones
    so please try the Without Encoding First if it was Readable on the Phone so you don't need to Encode it

Features
    • VCF Explorer Shows the All Contacts Names and Phones in a Grid View
    • Compress VCF this will help you if you have Multiple VCF Files and you want to Merge Them in a Single VCF File
    • Decompress VCF Decompress one VCF file into Multiple Files ,this will help you if you want to copy your Contacts from New Phone to an Old phone (Like Nokia using Nokia PC Suite..)
    • Convert contacts2.db to VCF it Converts the contacts2.db file to a VCF File

Screenshot
    8b7RjJe.png

Known Bugs
    * Duplicate Contacts when converting contacts2.db to VCF
    * Programs Crashes(VCF Explorer) when a contact Contains more than 7 Phone Numbers
    * Encoding problems on some old phones (Like Nokia) and Specially Arabic Language

it's still in BETA so expect Some bugs!
    if you face any bugs please tell me
    Good job it work now fine.
    Can i giv you a small suggestion????
    See my attach file (it is when you maximuz the app window)
    Oops i forgot to prevent maximize , i will fix it in next update.
    Thanks

Windows 7 x64

Hi.
    I recieve the same error as heimdallZ. I tied with multiple files on win7 x64.

Looks promising. Thanks!
    Great Application

Thanks for the application! It looks very promising, going to try it out soon. :)