Alcatel 5v

Search This thread

Redentoriador

Oct 18, 2016
Hello everyone! First, forgive me for my English. I created this topic to share opinions and any information that Alcatel 5v mobile users.
I hope to find users of this mobile because at the moment I have not found anyone...
As for my experience with him, for now is what I expected, a mid-range mobile phone with a good price-quality ratio. The screen is wonderful, I was surprised by the brightness and the quality of the image. With sunlight, the screen looks perfectly and at forced angles too. I have not yet tried to watch movies in it, I will inform you of its performance with high quality formats.
The camera is really good, its 12 mpx + 2 mpx of the second camera are able to take pictures with a very good quality and with vivid colors that I had not seen with other phones. The but is what it takes to focus and take the picture, but of course, I come from a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the difference is brutal, even so and without being the best camera among its competitors, meets more than enough.
As for the Cpu and the Ram, it more than meets the needs of a médium user. I've tried it with the latest games and they look fluid and without fps crashes. In the photo edition you can see the difference with the Galaxy S7 but not as much as the price difference could indicate.
Regarding the Wi-Fi connection and mobile network in my country (Spain) with the contracted operator, I have not had any problems. I always have 4g in mobile network and as for the WiFi connection some loss of connection but because of the operator (movistar).
The design, without being anything new, stands out for its immense screen, its light weight and comfort in the hands. At the moment I have not slipped and I can not say the same as the Galaxy S7. It is also to highlight its back that gives a premium touch with the glossy finish (better see the photos on the official website).
The big problem I'm having is finding information and users with whom to share information, it seems that it is a mobile that does not interest in forums and specialized websites ... I really want to root it and try its best (in Antutu was in 78000 pts, but with the CPU at 1.8 Ghz, I do not know why), but at the moment there is no way, I've used traditional apps to root it without a PC and none works.
Anyway, well this is my little review on this mobile that I would have to give a note would be in 8/10.
Greetings to all.

Reactions: AsukaZata8

jdcchora1533

Mar 11, 2013
You have 4g in this cell phone? So you install the 4g module on it :p?

This cell phone doesnt come with 4G...

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
Yes @jdcchora1533 this mobile has 4G Network in Spain.
I was surprised by Alcatel,6" good lighting in the street and good battery...
I have downloaded the program to search for updates from the Alcatel page, but there is only one for the model (5060). This model is the 5060D. Do you know anything about software update? Currently it has version 8.1.0 package compilation 001004ES.

hey guys, I have good news…(25/11/2018)
This afternoon I unlocked the bootloader, (Back up files), for those who do not know how to do the procedure is the same as with other models, using ADB, we introduce these commands in the ADB window; "adb devices " after; "adb reboot bootloader ", then we write; "adb flashing unlock ", it takes a few seconds and the phone notifies you that you have unlocked the bootloader, then restarts. The old method does not work; "FastBoot OEM unlock ".The quotation marks are not put, do not forget.

Now you just need to try to do the root.
Also this mobile has otg support

Last edited:
Reactions: AsukaZata8

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
Bootloader unlock photo Alcatel 5v

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181129-164422.jpg
    Screenshot_20181129-164422.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
Hello guys, to date of today (08/12/2018), I have verified that there is a system update. 584 MB.
this update is for the security of the device, and now it is version 01006ES, it takes more or less 15 or 20 minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181207-170431.jpeg
    Screenshot_20181207-170431.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
I've been looking for everything related to the drivers for this device. The connection to the PC is unstable, .. with mtk droid tools it detects that the chip is mt6765, and the board mt6762 .. Also the only tool that can root the mobile, "one click root", but you have to pay. If I find something related to how to get root I'll upload it here.Also through adb, you can make a backup, but I'm more interested in making a backup of the ROM. well I will go little by little uploading info ..

Redentoriador

Oct 18, 2016
But is SURE one click root can roted this mobile??? Because pay 30€ to see "your device can't be rooted, sorry...". :eek:
I know the problems with the drivers and than MTK tools until not recognize the processor... Only can we do is wait for a miracle jajajaja.

Redentoriador

Oct 18, 2016
I use tools to see the frequency of the processor in games, for example, and cores sut down when the temp is 43 or 44 °C.... I think this processor support more temp but i dont understand why the sut down....

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
It may be a security system, we must bear in mind that many devices are damaged by processors due to the temperature, for example LG G4 or V10. bootloop, brick etc

Last edited:

Redentoriador

Oct 18, 2016
The only way, i think, is take redmi TWRP, because hardware is exactly the same, and some expert make a mod for Alcatel 5v. If i have time i see manuals for kernel and i tried It.

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
I just ask about Alcatel 5V Root? It's fake or real? ??

https://www.techdroidtips.com/root-alcatel-5v/
it is simply an explanation, but the important thing is that the recovery and the tool to root it can not be downloaded.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

there is a way to make a backup with mtk droid tools, and create a cwm recovery for this model and some tutorial on YouTube, but I can not get the connection to the pc to be stable. with a program called uni android tool, it detects the mobile and describes its processor class etc, but the tool does not work. so one way or another I'm stuck with the root.

Top Liked Posts