What is your addiction?

Search This thread

huggs

Jan 12, 2010
the internet
I believe that everyone has something that they are addicted to, be it alcohol, cigarettes, crack, heroin, shopping, gambling, anything can be addictive.

I will tell you that I have used most every drug including heroin, fentanyl, pot, acid, shrooms, xanax, cocaine (powder and rock), ecstacy, alcohol, and surely many more

The only substance that I can honestly say I am addicted to is nicotine, and I will state that I am addicted to some kinds of self-destructive decision-making/behavior when it comes to my relationships with others

I am curious what other XDA members are addicted to, and what other members are willing to admit to being addicted to, and maybe if we're lucky someone will benefit from this thread

And don't say you're addicted to flashing roms or anything phone related, that's too easy

Last edited:

enosets

Jul 19, 2012
AUSTIN,TX
I'm think I'm addicted to energy drinks....they really don't give me that energy feeling anymore but I feel as if I still need them

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Jedi Mind Trick V5.1

• Wow
Reactions: lividhen

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
H&K's, Nexus/GED devices, Offroading, F1 racing, MotoGP and WSBK, Ducati, Stupid flash/java games on facebook

fleurdelisxliv

Jan 19, 2011
Louisiana
Me too, but it has to have ice crystals in it for me to drink it.

And for some reason, I never EVER drink other peoples milk. Something about that grosses me out.

Sent from your mom.

thats funny if i drink milk anywhere but home im always checking the date bc sour milk will ruin your day soon as it hits your mouth :silly:

Top Liked Posts