[ APP MOD ] ShootMe APK Mirror

Search This thread

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
I wish someone would pick this app up and continue developing it, or at least mod it to work on CM7. I miss this app so much. There is no (free) equivalent on the market. :(

Sent from my LT15i

crzdmngz

Jun 24, 2011
Hate to bring this back up from the dead, but megaupload.com is being blocked as of now.
Does anyone have the modified version of shootme that has the fps mod and would like to share it?
Thanks in advance. ;)

Nvm, I got it from the first post, but it only has up to 20 fps.
If anyone has the one with higher fps, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.
Thanks XDA.

Thanks for the download tommy p and GazaIan for the thread!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since it wasnt a paid app, I dont see any harm in posting it. I wasnt aware that its no longer on the market. This is ShootMe v0.8.1, I literally just pulled it from my phone.

I should mention that this is the original apk from the market, not the one with the modified frame rate that was originally posted
    Came across the front page post on the modded shootme that records up 9001 FPS (yeah right), But I was disappointed to see the download link was broken. So, I went and did it myself.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZLX8L89

I never feel right not giving any thanks where it's due...

so Thanks to neckface for the ultra simple instructions, Daneshm90 for ApkManager, and the dev of ShootMe.

WARNING; video quality is still pretty crappy, mostly when you're touching the screen.

Note; the frame rates in this are 24, 30, & 40. No 9001, DBZ fans :p
    Do you know what has been modded about it?
    The Framerate that it records at. Framerates I put in are 24, 30 and 40. Set it in the Shootme settings.