FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: For next version, what color font should it be?

White

9 Vote(s)
36.00%
Black

16 Vote(s)
64.00%
Gray

0 Vote(s)
0%

[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

1,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By showaco, Senior Member on 12th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2009, 03:17 AM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin911

Installed...reset...still no joy

If you uninstall theme does it come back?
26th January 2009, 03:43 AM |#122  
Flag Gilbert
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

If you uninstall theme does it come back?

Yes with a clean uninstall the people tab comes back
26th January 2009, 03:52 AM |#123  
Flag Gilbert

More
Showaco......it seems after reviewing multiple threads it seems that YotaContacts actually hides the people tab in TF3D.......my mistake. If you have the ability perhaps delete my posts so they don't mess up this thread.

Anyway I am thrilled to have the calendar on the home tab and love your work!
26th January 2009, 04:09 AM |#124  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:

Showaco......it seems after reviewing multiple threads it seems that YotaContacts actually hides the people tab in TF3D.......my mistake. If you have the ability perhaps delete my posts so they don't mess up this thread.

Anyway I am thrilled to have the calendar on the home tab and love your work!

Does it? The version I installed yesterday worked good and didn't remove the people tab. I had removed the people tab manually yesterday, but after adding the extra options to people tab, I'm using it again as it makes things easier. I still use yota contacts from softkey on home tab, like you do. I wonder how there hiding it? Did you install nrgz28 version? I know he typically forces his installs to his liking. I have version posted yesterday from alltheway.
26th January 2009, 04:11 AM |#125  
Flag Gilbert

More
No I didn't like his version...I used cloudyfa's. Seems to have worked better however i don't know enough to re enable the tab.
26th January 2009, 04:27 AM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:

No I didn't like his version...I used cloudyfa's. Seems to have worked better however i don't know enough to re enable the tab.

Yeah, just found the post with cloudyfa's cab(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3222587). If you want to use people tab, I guess you'll have to pm one of those guys from that post and find out how.
26th January 2009, 06:28 AM |#127  
Flag Chattanooga
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy
I love this theme. However I have had a problem since you started with the CFC versions. I can not install them. Everytime I try it says
"Installation was unsuccesssfull. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

I have tried soft reset and still no luck.

I have a Fuze running RRE 4.5 Rom (it didn't work with the 4.4 rom either).

If I missed something in my search of the forums I'll appologize now.

Thanks,
Dane

UPDATE: Some more searching and found my problem. If anyone else is having this issue install the patch found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...54&postcount=6
26th January 2009, 12:13 PM |#128  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Austin

I love this theme. However I have had a problem since you started with the CFC versions. I can not install them. Everytime I try it says
"Installation was unsuccesssfull. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

I have tried soft reset and still no luck.

I have a Fuze running RRE 4.5 Rom (it didn't work with the 4.4 rom either).

If I missed something in my search of the forums I'll appologize now.

Thanks,
Dane

UPDATE: Some more searching and found my problem. If anyone else is having this issue install the patch found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...54&postcount=6

Glad you got it working, but its strange you would have to use the patch since all files are included(hence the large cab size due to the exe). It also uses patches a dll that teeter uses, is it possible teeter or tf3d were running(maybe in background) while you were trying to install?
26th January 2009, 03:56 PM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Showaco-

Great work on this theme! One question: Can you post just the _manila files for the HD People tab? I have kind of a hybrid theme on my Fuze and I'd love to add that tab but I don't want to lose everything else.

Thanks!
26th January 2009, 05:40 PM |#130  

More
hi showaco, is it possible to modify the 26948339_manila file and add the profile tab by below.
<Page Order="4" Name="sounds.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[聲音]]" >
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\settings.mode9" Component="SoundsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_Preview" />
</Page>

And the icon could be workable or not?
26th January 2009, 08:53 PM |#131  

More
Cool
Very nicely done! Really enjoying this theme

I was wondering if you may be able to tell me on the Communications tab I notice it has the "Microsoft Push" toggle, is there any way to make this the 3G toggle instead?

Otherwise I really love this!

Thanks

Kewlj1313
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)