FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: For next version, what color font should it be?

White

9 Vote(s)
36.00%
Black

16 Vote(s)
64.00%
Gray

0 Vote(s)
0%

[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

1,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By showaco, Senior Member on 12th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2009, 03:23 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wow, this theme is great. Exceptional job here, I think this is the best looking one to date!

I'll be using this as soon as the final release is out, great work
13th January 2009, 06:28 PM |#32  
Flag Buddha
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Is there anyway to maybe move the clock on the home screen alittle lower? lots of space between the tabs and the clock?
13th January 2009, 06:29 PM |#33  
Flag Buddha
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddutty54

Wow, this theme is great. Exceptional job here, I think this is the best looking one to date!

yeah I agree really clean and fast..!
13th January 2009, 07:00 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
It is nice, but I was hoping I could somehow get the Calendar upcoming events back on the front page.

I'm in school and the most important thing to me is having the calendar on the front, I actually only have 1 upcoming task available which sucks, I need 2-3 at least on the front page.

Anyone know how I can do this?
13th January 2009, 07:22 PM |#35  
Flag San Diego

More
is anyone having issues with the big clock? Mine displays 0:00 but when I flip it to the smaller clock it has the correct time. Is there anyway to fix the big clock to display the correct time? I'll try un-installing and re-installing maybe it missed a file.

Thanks

by the way I like the tabs, definitely different than the other TF3D themes where they have the same icon pics.
13th January 2009, 09:14 PM |#36  
Flag San Diego

More
got it to work. Needed to install the sprint flip clock and it displayed the correct time.
13th January 2009, 10:07 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

* Email: removed paper from envelope, enlarged paper, enlarged body text, made all text white

Great theme!

Any way you can provide the _manila files for removing the paper from the envelope in the email tab? I've been looking for that since I got my fuze!

Thanks!
14th January 2009, 12:55 AM |#38  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefur

absolutely love the theme...but slight problem...the nice clock you included only displays 0's for me at all times...just 0's...any ideas?..when i uninstall the clock works fine again....then i tried your cfc version and same thing...any help would be great cause i love your clock and theme...thanks! (and i own a att fuze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts

is anyone having issues with the big clock? Mine displays 0:00 but when I flip it to the smaller clock it has the correct time. Is there anyway to fix the big clock to display the correct time? I'll try un-installing and re-installing maybe it missed a file.

Thanks

by the way I like the tabs, definitely different than the other TF3D themes where they have the same icon pics.

@EVERYONE
Does anyone having this 0:00 problem have a animated flip clock installed previous to installing this theme? If you had standard sprint or att clock(non-flip versions) then you should install flip clock prior to this theme and I believe all will be good. Check this post HERE by rjmjr69 about installations of theme on device without flip clock. Its for sprint, but the flipclock cab should still work for att.
14th January 2009, 01:03 AM |#39  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriAxisFL

Pretty sweet, this is the 1st TF3D Mod I have tried. I have 1 question and 1 request.
Question= Does the missed call information still show up on the HOME Screen? I really liked this feature and it seems to be removed. I'm not positive since I haven't actually missed a call.
Request= Can you tweak the email tab? The grey background with the white font is kind of hard to read. It would be nice if the background was a white notebook paper image (white with blue lines, like from school) with black font. Also the font size is really small in my opinion. Finally can you make the size of the letter larger, similar to how the Music Wallpapers are larger? I don't know, just throwing out random ideas. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sguerra923

Is there anyway to maybe move the clock on the home screen alittle lower? lots of space between the tabs and the clock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwalbach

It is nice, but I was hoping I could somehow get the Calendar upcoming events back on the front page.

I'm in school and the most important thing to me is having the calendar on the front, I actually only have 1 upcoming task available which sucks, I need 2-3 at least on the front page.

Anyone know how I can do this?

Quoted from first page:
Quote:

It might not be for everyone, so check pics and the cab files are easy to uninstall.

I made this theme for my preferences, so it doesn't include those and I like the clock up at top. Some requests will make it into an updated version, but these unfortunately probably won't.
14th January 2009, 01:05 AM |#40  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedhamster

Great theme, mate. And I for one, have no problems whatsoever.

Stellar work, my friend. Hope to see some more when you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddutty54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sguerra923

yeah I agree really clean and fast..!

GREAT! Thanks for trying it
14th January 2009, 03:34 AM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
For Clock issues

check post a few down