FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: For next version, what color font should it be?

White

9 Vote(s)
36.00%
Black

16 Vote(s)
64.00%
Gray

0 Vote(s)
0%

[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

1,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By showaco, Senior Member on 12th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2009, 09:16 PM |#521  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg1285

The weather is still messed up. I think the links have changed but I am unable to figure out the new one.

Try this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81379&page=110 on the second post down and follow the directions. This should fix your problem.
3rd July 2009, 04:21 PM |#522  

More
Xweather Update Problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by splxtreme

not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but all I did was take out tx and replace it with mn and the city i took out, and replaced it with my city. Nothing is showing up. it says it updates, and I see the maps update, but nothing else. Am I missing something? Also is it always supposed to say Crawford on top? any help would be great, I do like this. Thank you.

I have the same issue. I can update the radar page with no problems but the forcast and current conditions do not update. What am I missing?

I checked the Reg. and it has the code for the city correctly.

It seems like The forcast and current conditions portion of xweather is not connecting for updates.
10th July 2009, 04:14 AM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
clock off by 1 hour.
The custom rom I was using had the time correct but once I installed the cab for the full customization the world clock is off by 1 hour now... quick fix anyone?
10th July 2009, 04:44 PM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
this is the only theme i like but i would love something new.... still wish 5.4 would come out... lol
12th July 2009, 07:05 PM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Could someone enlighten me as to why i am getting this error ?

I have read through this and maybe i overlooked the answer..

please let know how to fix this...and give give dummy instructions....i have done the regit edits to get my radar working properly but when ever i update this error message shows up...

BTW it is Tilt with PDA corners rom X
12th July 2009, 09:44 PM |#526  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2504x4

Could someone enlighten me as to why i am getting this error ?

I have read through this and maybe i overlooked the answer..

please let know how to fix this...and give give dummy instructions....i have done the regit edits to get my radar working properly but when ever i update this error message shows up...

BTW it is Tilt with PDA corners rom X

The URL is garbage - doesn't work anymore. You can use any other URL in it's place - I have mine set to a second city just for poops and giggles.

BTW - if ANYONE has any idea how to get the dew point and cloud cover data to come over, whether it's a different URL in the script or what have you, please let me know. It's driving me nuts trying to come up with a workaround.
16th July 2009, 02:08 AM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 432

More
i love this theme.. just what ive been looking for! thx!
but the background of the icon when u scroll, the black with some text on is not that very awesome for me! is there anyway to change that? or like get back the defualt dark transparent one?

anyway.. love it! thx!
18th July 2009, 03:58 PM |#528  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
XWeather Fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loved4me

Try this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81379&page=110 on the second post down and follow the directions. This should fix your problem.

I don't think that works. I tried that initially and the file that is pulled from that updated link address does not parse correctly with the code in xweather.mscr

I spent quite a bit of time last night and finally got it fixed. I had to rewrite the xweather.mscr file after I came up with a valid link to pull the info from. Let me tell you it was a B*****. But I got it. The only thing not working is the Dewpoint. It is not in the file pulled from Accuweather.

I attached the xweather.mscr file.

Just unzip and plop it into the following directory and you're good to go.
\program files\homescreen plusplus\xweather\
Attached Files
File Type: zip XWeather.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.6 KB, 17 views)
19th July 2009, 01:42 AM |#529  

More
I tried to install on my Touch Pro, followed all the installation instruction. Now, my TouchFlo3D doesn't want to load anymore, only if I uninstall. How can I make this work?

Thanks
19th July 2009, 04:23 AM |#530  
Flag Waco
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins

I don't think that works. I tried that initially and the file that is pulled from that updated link address does not parse correctly with the code in xweather.mscr

I spent quite a bit of time last night and finally got it fixed. I had to rewrite the xweather.mscr file after I came up with a valid link to pull the info from. Let me tell you it was a B*****. But I got it. The only thing not working is the Dewpoint. It is not in the file pulled from Accuweather.

Nice! Thanks for figuring this out. I tried the Titanium fix this morning and got he same result you did. Zip...
21st July 2009, 05:54 PM |#531  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 520

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins

Did you work out how to remove dewpoint from displaying? Think that's the only one not had for about 2 weeks, sorry didn't paste fixed Weather.mscr before but have been kind tyed up and with limited internet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)