FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: For next version, what color font should it be?

White

9 Vote(s)
36.00%
Black

16 Vote(s)
64.00%
Gray

0 Vote(s)
0%

[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

1,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By showaco, Senior Member on 12th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th October 2009, 12:04 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the HTC Pure with TF3d. This didn't work for me.

I also don't know how to find out if I have Rhodium, but I'm assuming I don't. Lil' help?

Thanks!
29th October 2009, 04:58 PM |#552  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Gracias
I had my HTC Fuze for a couple of days, and it is a great phone, but I"m an stylish, nice design, cool scenes, themes freakguy. So even though the phone was excellent, I was getting irritated everytime i looked at the nasty grayish TF3D looking color the comes with the Fuze. So I started to search on the net, for themes, and it was kind of hard to find one, and even if i found one, most of the time it didn't work properly.

Until I find this site http://www.mobilitydigest.com/forums...read.php?t=465 where they have a few customization for the Fuze/TouchPro/Diamond. And then, this site direct me to BBextreme and God Bless you. Cause this is exactly the theme I was looking for, is as nice as it can get. Everything works perfect at least on my device.

Gracias.

PS: Does anyone know, where I can find a way to make my menus, look like the WM6.5. I have WM6.1 HTC Fuze with an upgraded ROM 5.11.502.2, Radio 1.14.25.35. Thanks
1st December 2009, 12:38 AM |#553  
Flag Gouldsboro
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Question
So while I had manilla 2.0 I loved this theme, by far the best one out there. Well I've been with 2.1 for a while now and im finding myself missing this theme so much. Is there any possibility of getting this working for 2.1?
19th September 2010, 12:53 PM |#554  
Flag Gouldsboro
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedninjalo

So while I had manilla 2.0 I loved this theme, by far the best one out there. Well I've been with 2.1 for a while now and im finding myself missing this theme so much. Is there any possibility of getting this working for 2.1?

I correct myself. Can we please get this for sense 2.5? Pretty Please?
6th May 2011, 05:25 AM |#555  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Weather Trouble!
I am running the HTC Touch Pro with BBExtreme 4. I _really_ like the look and feel of bbextreme, but I'm having one serious problem.
Before I install bbextreme, I'm able to access my hometown (South Lake Tahoe, CA). I know that the weather code for my city is:
NAM|US|CA|SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
However, after installing bbextreme my city goes away from the list. No problem, I can input it manually. Right? Sure. Except that when I enter any city manually, it resets the widget to the defaults that come up when bbextreme is first installed (Taipei, Paris, and a few others that I care nothing about).

My question is, "how on earth can I fix this so that the widget presents me with weather data relevant to me?" Can I modify the database itself or something? (modding "\\\registry\HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.City List" doesn't seem to stick so I'm at a loss)

Please help! I love bbextreme4, but if I cannot get the widget to present me with my local weather it will be a deal breaker for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)