[ROM][5.31.2021]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.24 US/WW/TW/CN Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!

Search This thread

Korumera

Mar 8, 2011
RockCity
www.xdafileserver.nl
Hi

Here are the nvflash versions for the .24 update. For those that wanna go back to stock for warrenty or have a dualboot this can come in handy.

I've tested the WW version on my on transformer and it worked (got a B70 with SBK1) created the US and TW version the sameway with the same config files so it should work! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

But remember i'm not responsible for any bricks flashing my causes and you do this on your own riks.

Quick guide:
1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
2. Find “APX” device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
3. Run download.bat.

I'm hosting them on my own website with a 1gbit connection:

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/

greeny2010

Dec 21, 2010
BPJ
Downloaded the US .24 update and is working beautifully. How to root this as I have some applications which need a rooted tf101 to work?

Thanks for the file.

ArnomaF

May 28, 2007
Forst
NVflash started
rcm version 0X4
Comand send failed (usb write failed)

USB device was found, Driver was installed, Win64, Admin Rights, B80
Whats wrong?

Korumera

Mar 8, 2011
RockCity
www.xdafileserver.nl
Reactions: sert00

sert00

May 28, 2011
cesena,IT
very usefull 3ad!restocked now my b60's TF without problems,WW version from open kang build 37.!i had the need to restock for the first time after 11 months,because of a broken screen and broken internal battery to give that on assistance centre for warranty changes..my initial fear was the fact that the tf don't power on if not connected to ac power (due to battery broken)and i fear that it didn't go in apx mode due to the not ac powered circuit and the fact that usb don't charge the 15v system's charge;instead no problems at all.rated 5 stars and thanked mate!:p

Last edited:

Thing O Doom

Mar 10, 2012
Phoenix
I'm whipping up a CWM flashable and Nvflash version of 9.2.2.6 atm, could you host it on your xda-fileserver?
Thanks!
ToD

knightlore101

Nov 1, 2011
Edit - Nm used the wrong firmare, got it working now sucessfully on a B50, thanks very much.

I still seem unable to get updates, is that because the WW rom is the lastest update and there are no others?

Last edited:

adarof

Jun 15, 2012
The URL of Post1 just gives 404s instead of the nvflashable images :-/ Could someone reupload, please?

BR / Adarof

braaaii

Jan 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Works perfectly mate.
Werkte perfect man, bedankt voor deze software.

PS. misschien kun je een directe link naar de transformer plaatsen. Ik vond het pas na een paar keer zoeken :)

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

only with the 24 version im missind the home, setting menu etc...? Why is that.

seeding11

Feb 16, 2012
The URL of Post1 just gives 404s instead of the nvflashable images :-/ Could someone reupload, please?

BR / Adarof

+1 for the WW version. The folder that the OP points to is now empty. Thanks!

Edit: NVM. The file is there, just not in the same place that the OP points to - it's in the stock ROM folder instead (no surprise). By the way, thanks for making an NVFlash version of the full ROM.

Last edited:

raid76

Apr 13, 2009
WARSAW
hello , mine is B70 bought from germany ,, when i use this method ,, cmd window just blinking and disappear and APX device disconnect spontaneously then nothing happen ,,, why???
the drivers for APX installed and computer detect APX device ,,, any idea???

Top Liked Posts